News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Transformed by two billionaires (m or f, fet, bon)

Started by playfullchick76, July 14, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is something I've been hoping to play out, requiring someone open minded, creative, and looking for something different.

My character would be making his way across Europe, or one of the former Baltic states even, a country where he knows no one. Two billionaires, out to prove that they can outdo the other, spend their money having tourists and travellers transformed via surgery to become what they want them to become, for their own amusement, and as part of the bet.

One of them would have me kidnapped and transformed via surgery into a t/s model, and stripper, tattooed and pierced, with a new body, face, and even accent. I would be set up somewhere to let me succeed in my new life, with my character being watched to see who fails first. My character would quickly find out that he had no choice but to live as who my new body and ID says I am.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know and we can go over some ideas and details. I do hope to play it out with someone, heres hoping.

playfullchick76

Hi, I'm offering this one again, hoping for someone to see it and see its potential.