Whilst waiting for approval

Started by Blonde, July 27, 2012, 05:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

I am always full of ideas, and so whilst waiting for approval, wondered if someone would like to start up a role play? Or in fact, maybe a few for a group role play? Below are the topics I am interested in, I have idea's for almost all of them :) I do prefer to play as female characters, so would prefer a male to join. However, for fanfic rp's I do not mind doubling up and it is a preference of mine.

Original

Ancient Rome/Britain/Greece
Medieval Britain/Europe
Medieval fantasy
Early, high or Late middle ages (476 AD - 1453)
Viking era (800-1100)
The Tudor Era (1485-1603)
The Baroque Era (1600-1750)
The Georgian Era (1714-1795)
The Regency Period (1795-1830)
Civil War era (1849-1865)
The Victorian Era (1837-1901)
Prehistoric
Titanic
WW I or WW II
King Arthur Legend

Fanfiction

Harry Potter
LOST
Spartacus: Blood and Sand / Gods of the Arena / Vengeance
Game of Thrones
Vampire Diaries
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
True Blood
The Tudors *
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Caribbean
The Three Musketeers
Camelot
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index

Dontgiveup1

Maybe you can tell me how this works? I am interested in all these ideas you have. You sound like you have a creative mind.

Dontgiveup1

Just figured out the "UNAPPROVED" thing :P

TaurusBeresford

wonderful, another non tech world creator! I love mythological rp which is not sexual topic exclusive
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Blonde

Quote from: Dontgiveup1 on July 27, 2012, 06:04:32 PM
Just figured out the "UNAPPROVED" thing :P
Haha.
Anything in particular grab your attention?

Quote from: TaurusBeresford on July 27, 2012, 06:22:14 PM
wonderful, another non tech world creator! I love mythological rp which is not sexual topic exclusive

Ancient Myth's and Legends are fascinating.
Again, anything particular?

DeamonAndae19

Hmm, since I've just sat down and watched the entirety of Blood And Sand, I must ask if you're willing to RP it with me?

Also, I get the feeling we've actually met on Guild previously...

Blonde

Quote from: DeamonAndae19 on July 28, 2012, 10:43:40 AM
Hmm, since I've just sat down and watched the entirety of Blood And Sand, I must ask if you're willing to RP it with me?

Also, I get the feeling we've actually met on Guild previously...

Now you know you have   ;D
And yes I would be.

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Blonde on July 28, 2012, 12:36:07 PM
Now you know you have   ;D
And yes I would be.

Awesome, and, if you want me to be honest... I had my suspicions that it actually was you :p

TaurusBeresford

I'm mostly a non adult rp raider combat type, all out war is good, but small campaigns are better. I like Arthurian times without the ban on spellcasters, and I typically play non human characters.
I would give [you] the answer if I could, but I be a simple bull, and no bull anywhere has ever given a 'straight' answer!

The Tail of the Tauren

Fredasce

Nice ideas! I'm most interested in the Ancient Rome/Greece. Idea: what if someone banished the gods from Olympus and now they have to retrieve their home?

My O/O's
Request Thread
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore

IllusionofWords

What ideals do you havr for the Civil War era?

bluecoco

If you're open to another girl joining, I'd be up to it! I am waiting for approval and would like to join a non-adult RP to keep me occupied! I am very active due to having a lot of free time on my hands. I am very interested in all the above topics you mentioned. Hope to join ya! :D

lionize

What about a setting in the world of Martins Song of Ice and Fire?
I think it has great potential as there are many different cultures, wicked intrigues, middle age setting with some magic and is quite adult and dark, no happy classic fantasyworld.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.