Journal of a Poor Culinary Student: Photos

Started by Ryven, March 25, 2011, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Ryven

Oniya

Cookie makes more sense than carefully layered cake-batter.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ryven

It's the same technique used to make these:

Oniya

The technique is far more obvious with the Space Invaders. *nods*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

StarsAligned

Holy cow. Is that.. a blue potato tart with blue cheese and mushrooms?!

{o/o   intro }   All the lights are on and you are alive, but you can't point the way to your  h e a r t.
{ ideas : a/a }   So sublime when the stars are aligned, but you don't know the greatness you are.

Ryven

Ryven

Angry Birds Cookies.  These look awesome.  I don't know how much the maker is charging for them though.  I can't get their Etsy page to load.

Ryven

Oniya

Duuuuuuuuude....

Part of me thinks that they should be chocolate instead of vanilla. Brownie-flavored, to be precise.

Saerrael

Skye

They make me want to eat frosting ... -_-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Ryven

Skye

-Whispers- Of course you do. -Winks and slathers some on you-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Ryven

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Braioch on July 01, 2011, 11:51:47 PM
Ohh!

Rycake!

-noms-

I didn't make them.  I just found the picture and thought it was cool.

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Ryven

Ryven

Oniya

The nice thing about Sanrio with regards to food-stuff is that all the characters involve very simple shapes.  I'm no pastry-artist, and I could probably make that with nothing more than a shot-glass (to get the circle right)

Ryven

That's the part that worries me.  I'm not a very artistic person though maybe I just need practice.  Back in high school I actually did some decent stuff.  It just took time.  I was actually shown how to make a rose out of marzipan or fondant in class, and I've made lotuses out of fondant before.  In regards to Sanrio, yeah.  Every character is pretty simple.  All you need is a circle to work from really.