untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Shatelia

MIDNIGHT ROSE'S TAVERN ~ MAIN IDEA/OOC ~ CHARACTERS
IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shatelia

IC RP AREAS (connections in MAIN)> PUB/DINING ~ GARDENS ~ GARDEROBE ~ PLEASURE ROOMS 
Shatelia's O/O

Eleanor

Plotness

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Shatelia

Shatelia's O/O

Eleanor

Plotness

Miss Lacey

"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Eleanor

Plotness

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Eleanor

Plotness

Miss Lacey

"If you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Book five of the Wheel of Time series

O/O it's not just a shocked emoticon! : https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21831.0

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome." -River Tam; Serenity

Eleanor

Plotness

Wistful Dream

Kurzyk

Eleanor

Plotness

Lithos

There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Eleanor

Plotness

Kiara

Eleanor

Plotness

Kiara