[Reverse Dungeon] The House of Monsters

Started by WyzardWhately, March 14, 2008, 04:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

If people are still on board with this, character idea:

Name: Kiandra du Nekros

Description: Kiandra's father, the dread necromancer Marcellus du Nekros, was exiled from civilized lands long ago, and forced to live among monsters to study his arts.  Perhaps unfortunately for his new "roommates," he brought his daughter with him.

Almost a year ago, though, the aged Marcellus was killed when his attempt to become a lich turned out badly.  Kia's stuck around, though, and apparently has no problem with the fact that everyone she knows is a terrible monster.  It's certainly more fun hanging out in the dungeon than living under human laws ever was.  She's generally quite friendly unless provoked, but she's still tormenting the souls of the last bunch of adventurers who thought she needed to be rescued...

Cliches: Necromancer [3], Goth Chick (2), Problem With Authority (2)

DreadD

Whelp, I've got at least two full character sheets now, send me some more, folks, and I'll... Get started.

PurpleBlasphemy

Reverse Dungeons rock.

Name: Muz (pronounced like "Moo")

Description: It is theorized that Muz was born in the dungeon. Nobody remembers when it got there, and it is just as likely that it sprung up from the ground (or from one of the inhabitants) as anything else. The funny thing about Muz is that it never stays in one shape, but even though it appears different every day, it's instantly recognizable (even if it is impersonating one of the other inhabitants). To this day, Muz has neither confirmed nor denied any gender identity.

Muz has minor telepathic powers and takes great joy in taking the forms of creatures and people from the minds of people around it. The only problem is that this telepathy is hard to control, so Muz sometimes assumes the form of its targets' greatest fears, and sometimes of their greatest joys (in the latter case, such as appearing as a puppy to a dog-lover, Muz can be a very good distraction).

Clichés: Shapechanging [3], Telepathic (2), Mischievous (2)