Snowed In - A Family Incest Story

Started by HeavenAbove, November 09, 2013, 09:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavenAbove

A family vacation to the cabin in the mountains is an annual trip that everyone looks forward to. Two weeks of nothing but relaxation and living it up in the luxury of the beautiful cabin nestled in the mountains. It’s day two and they wake up to realize that they have been snowed in and cannot leave the cabin for what the forecasters are saying could possibly by one of the worst blizzards in the history of the area.

What happens when one of them stumbles upon the patriarch of the family, their father having passionate sex with the youngest daughter? Will it tear the family apart or bring them closer together than they could have ever imagined?

The premise behind this game is that the father and youngest daughter in the family have been having a secret affair with each other for months. No one in the family knows about it and it all comes rushing to the surface when they are found having sex.

It will be up to the father and daughter to try and seduce the rest of the family into making this a family affair.

The thing I want to stress about this story is I want there to be reluctance (and maybe even disgust at the very beginning). They aren’t a church-going family by any means but most of them had never thought about being with someone else in the family in a sexual way.

Eventually I would like to see the entire family come around and join in on the fun. There will be inner struggles, conflict, and hesitation, but that’s what adds to the fun!

The family composition is as follows:

The Father – Alexander (Blinkin)
The Mother – OPEN
Oldest Son – Declan (HeavenAbove)
Oldest Daughter – Janie (Elfguy)
Twin A – Lanie (AJD)
Twin B – Catherine (LustyThoughts)
Brother - Corbin (Arthenwel)

Note: The twins can be either two girls or a girl and a boy.

A quick character sheet for everyone to follow.

Name:
Personality: – (one paragraph will work)
Hobbies/interests:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:

mia h

I'm interested in playing one of the twins, but I'll wait until another twin turns up and we can work on the details together
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

Yukina

HeavenAbove

HeavenAbove

Every spot (minus oldest brother) is still very much open :)

I need character sheets from interested individuals  ;D

mia h

And the older brother would be how old?
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

HeavenAbove

Yukina

Blinkin

I might be interested in the father, depending on how things work out with the rest of the slots. What is the age range of the twins? I'm assuming that one of these is the youngest daughter that he's secretly boffing?

Name:Alexander WSnowden
Age:42 (Yet to be determined based on other character ages)
Appearance:Alex is an attractive and fit man for his years. Thick dark hair trimmed in a conservative business cut frames a strong-jawed face with dark blue eyes, lips that curl slightly at the edges, as if he finds something amusing on a personal scale and a nose that is straight and solid in a face that still causes women to take a second look. Broad shouldered with an equally broad chest that flows into a flat, but not ripped stomach and a tight, cute ass. Rather than muscular, he offers the image of a man who takes care of himself, but isn’t excessively worried about going overboard. Long, well defined legs that rise to a set of large balls under a well endowed penis in a patch of dark curls.
Personality:Alex is an easy going guy who has risen through the ranks of the banking field by solid work and a reputation for respect, honest dealings and going the extra mile for the client. Well known in the investment field, he has a solid income that allows him to indulge his family in a variety of ways. A loving and affectionate father who is very much into keeping his family well and healthy relationships.
Hobbies/interests: Outdoor activities, hiking, swimming, fishing and camping. A variety of sports. He also enjoys reading a good book and anything dealing with a grill. Has a fondness for woodworking and carpentry.
Turn Ons: See O/O’s
Turn Offs: See O/O’s
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

elfguy

Here's a char sheet for either one of the twins or the oldest sister.

Name: Janie

Appearance:

Personality: Janie is an easy going girl, living a very traditional life. She is very much into tattoos and sports, and as such spends most of her days out of the house. She has a splendid, athletic body, and many people are interested in her, but she wants to wait for the right man before doing any serious commitment. She has no idea what goes on in secret in the house, and if she knew, she would see it as a very unnatural thing. While she is easy going, she is also very disciplined and strict on things she finds important.

Hobbies: tattoos, wrestling, jogging, hiking

Ons: She believes that she enjoy gentle men, but was never truly satisfied in the past. Instead, deep down she likes it rough, she wants a challenge. Can do both girls and guys.

Offs: Futas
----

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Blinkin on November 11, 2013, 11:41:23 AM
I might be interested in the father, depending on how things work out with the rest of the slots. What is the age range of the twins? I'm assuming that one of these is the youngest daughter that he's secretly boffing?

Age range of the twins is probably going to be 18-19 range.

Frosty bite

Any slot happens to be available ?? I'm interested in it too much, it sounds like total fun...

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

HeavenAbove

Possibly yes, still waiting on character sheets from those interested in joining.

Wajin

Name: Lanie
Appearance: –
Personality: – Lanie is a carefree and artistic girl who loves to both write and draw. She's always active and loves to do things with her family, especially her twin. The other members of the family know that there's something wrong if there's not a smile on Lanie's face. She has a fondness of pouncing her father, even at this time of her life, having always found it easier to talk to her father than her mother.
Hobbies/interests: Lanie like drawing, often sitting outside drawing the environments and the sky. She keeps a secret notebook with a padlock on with her most private drawings, nude pencil drawings of her family, drawings she wants to keep secret as she's ashamed she's even curious as to what they look like.  She enjoys fishing with her father and the rest of her family. She also enjoys hunting to some degree, but has so far never shot anything. She's a member of their local archery club and has a compound bow that she brings with her when she can.
Turn Ons: O&Os
Turn Offs: O&Os
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Blinkin

Well, it looks like Lanie may be her father's special girl. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Wajin

Quote from: Blinkin on November 13, 2013, 08:08:55 AM
Well, it looks like Lanie may be her father's special girl. ;)

I wouldn't mind ;)
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

arthenwel

I'm interested in playing a male twin. Character sheet will be up by this evening.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Frosty bite

I'm making a character sheet for twin if it's okay...??

Breathes there a man with soul so dead, who never to his wife hath said, "Breakfast be damned, come back to bed."

O/O's Thread

HeavenAbove

If both of you are interested, I can open up another spot, not a big deal.

arthenwel

Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Frosty bite

O/O's Thread

HeavenAbove

Both twins are still open, and I can create another spot for a brother.

And of course the mother spot is still open for those interested.

Wajin

Lanie is sorta one of the twins HA :P

HeavenAbove

Damn, you're right, I totally spaced on that. I am going to update so I don't make that mistake again  ;D

Frosty bite

My character for the twin :)

Name: Catherine
Appearance: –

Personality: –  Catherine is an easy to go person, who makes friends with everyone easily. She is a cheerful person who likes to make others happy, even if it means making fun of herself. She cares for others and helps everyone. But if once you get on her bad side than its hard to be on her good side again. If she have one flaw in her, it would be her stubbornness, which makes her a little rebel some times and not being a forgiving type of personality. She have a special bond with her twin Lanie.

Hobbies/interests: She likes to read in her free time and to play violin. You can find her nose either buried in her book, or playing violin. She can't imagine her life without reading or violin. Over the time and because of her closeness to Lanie, she had developed a hobby of drawing. But she doesn't show them to anyone since they are erotic, full of her fantasies.
Turn Ons: See O/Os
Turn Offs: See O/Os

O/O's Thread