Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

((Aww. I was having so much fun too. Let me know when the next game starts. Good luck everone. <3))
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Elunari

Elunari finds herself wondering what this place is coming to and if she shouldn't just run now.  But this sherriff had been appointed by a wolf, so perhaps the new one was a wolf as well?   And poor Saffron... hadn't she slipped into Desan's hut for the night?  How did one survive while the other was dead in the same room?

"Until I have further proof otherwise, I believe Desan is one of them."
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Nadir

Normally, I would agree with you Ryven, as I do so like accusing Josie first thing in the morning, but I find this double blow far too hard to play with. Two of this village's finest womenfolk gone in a single blow!

I've heard things about Ryieahna, too many for her innocence. I heard Trieste suspected her, and see the animosity there was between Saff and Ryie not one day ago? All of you who want to honour their memory should vote to get rid of this vile creature so our village is safer!

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

mannik

Well I'll be damned...they were telling the truth.

I think I'm going to go with Desan. For my vote.

Trieste

Quote from: Marguerite on June 01, 2009, 04:30:37 PM
[[[They tore you up, Trie]

(( It's fucking hilarious. The poison brewer just fucked the peasants but good. Y'all should lynch them when you find out who it is. >.> (kidding) ))

Marguerite

Quote from: Trieste on June 01, 2009, 04:32:56 PM
(( It's fucking hilarious. The poison brewer just fucked the peasants but good. Y'all should lynch them when you find out who it is. >.> (kidding) ))

[[[GT, let it out it was a he...., he is screwed]]

Xillen

Lynch votes:
  • Desan - 2 votes: Elunari, Mannik
  • Ryieahna - 1 vote: Eden
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Emmaline - 1 vote: Marguerite
  • Pianoman
  • Marguerite
  • Galatine
  • Avi
  • Greenthorn
  • Mannik
  • Daylily
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Pianoman, Josietta, Galatine, Desan, Avi, Greenthorn, Daylily, Ryieahna, Emmaline, Scott, Dragoondawg, Elenisil, Ladysky, Yomamaween.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 4 Werewolves

Desan

He cries out in anger and sadness, tears flowing down his cheek as he had opened his eyes to find his new hut mate murdered by the poison brewer. Stumbling out of the hut he falls to his knees, holding his face with his hands as he cried bitterly into them. His new hut mate, a close friend even, now gone. His eyes looked to Trieste, her mutilated body only adding to his shocked state. "How...How could this have happened..Saff was innocent! Trieste, a sound protector of peasants...Who are the ones that dare committed this atrocity?" He looks around, his eyes settling on Ryi.
Quote from: Eden on June 01, 2009, 04:19:15 PM
That's... Ryieahna's doing!

I agree. I cast my vote for Ryieahna. She has always hated Saff and Triest, enough to either poison one, or kill the other.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

Quote from: Eden on June 01, 2009, 04:29:41 PM
Normally, I would agree with you Ryven, as I do so like accusing Josie first thing in the morning, but I find this double blow far too hard to play with. Two of this village's finest womenfolk gone in a single blow!

I've heard things about Ryieahna, too many for her innocence. I heard Trieste suspected her, and see the animosity there was between Saff and Ryie not one day ago? All of you who want to honour their memory should vote to get rid of this vile creature so our village is safer!

I have my own suspicions.  We shall see when the rope hangs from that tree later on...

Marguerite

If Saff and Trie were innocent, then we must look at those who voted for them...

-Eyes those who votes for them in the past-

Desan

Quote from: Marguerite on June 01, 2009, 04:42:40 PM
If Saff and Trie were innocent, then we must look at those who voted for them...

-Eyes those who votes for them in the past-

I agree to that. Look no further than Ryi if anyone had a high chance of killing one of them, it is her.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

LadySky

LadySky stumbles from her cottage upon hearing the commotion. With horror she sees the masacre that had taken place overnight and breaks into tears. "How could this happen?" she cries in sorrow.

After a good bit of fit throwing she stomps over to the voting box and writes down, Josietta.

"I stand by my gut feeling! I voted yesterday because my gut said she was feral and I vote again today for her!"

After making her speech she trudges through the muddy streets to her dress shop and places a Closed Till People Stop Dying sign up.  LadySky makes her way to the local pub, marches in and flops onto a bar seat. "Pint of straight Vodka!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josietta comes out to find someone accusing her of something and goes to investigate. She frowned and looked ill at the display of another body having been eaten on. She turned and walked out looking back at Ryven. Her pallor faded more when she heard that Trieste had been taken as well and assumed it was of the same manner, not bothering to look at her body.

"Des probably did it! He was with both of them! so why wasn't he killed too then? Everyone knows the three of them always hung round each other.. and Saff and Des slept together that night. They tried to play it off as if the didn't like each other toward the end but it was obvious from the beginning how they defended one another. I think he played them both and they both ended up dead because of it. I think Sir Desan should be dealt with before he fools yet another innocent maiden."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Galatine

Galatine walks out of his house, and upon seeing not one but two deaths his expression freezes into a granite slate of cold fury.

"Hanging is too good for beasts and murderers. Yes...yes, thats right isnt it?"

He seems to be talking more to himself now.

"We should burn them. Burn them and everything they have, their houses, their clothes, their animals... Anything that might bear the taint."

He moves on to the voting box, writing down Ryieahna's name before looking her in the eye.

"Monsters should burn."

Marguerite

Marguerite tried her best to listen to Josi's pleas but shaking her head, something was up with her. "I change my vote to Josi."

mannik

I'm going to change my vote to Ryieahna.  I think that is what Trieste would have wanted.

Nadir

Eden fishes out her scrap of paper, crosses out the name on it and writes Josie instead. "Mar, all our Playhut bunnies are turning ebil..." She eyes Scott, who is in training for the newly opened position. "It's quite worrisome..."

Josietta

Josi looked at her Mistress blinking back the tears of betrayal and shook her head walking away. She couldn't believe the woman would do that, but if thats what she wanted then she could do so. The girl could do no more, but hopefully her mistress would see in the end the truth of it all. She wiped her eyes and then walked back to her hut to tend her sheep.

She stopped only to glance at Eden who had always had it out for her. Maybe she was jealous of the attentions Miss Mar gave her. It was the only reason she could find for the woman to point a finger at her.

"Maybe it is Ryieahna, maybe it is both she and Desan. I have always listened to what everyone says and tried to make the right choices. But when I try to voice myself I get pointed at. If you want to point at me then that is fine. I'd rather hang than live with those who would betray me and talk about me behind my back."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Greenthorn

....wow

Ummm...guess I will vote for Ryieahna.

But...at least our seer is still alive and well!!!  I was worried with all of their outward claiming that one of them was a seer and well...

I think we now know not to let on about our roles!

*frowns and goes to knit*

Nadir

Eden blows a kiss at Josie and re-writes Ryieahna

Marguerite

Marguerite felt like throwing a pot at everyone now. "Gah, I am changing my vote to Ryieahhna... though Ladysky, you seem to always stick with someone who is getting most of the votes and now you are going with the votes, why is that?"

Ryven

Ryven saunters through the crowd, the smell of fresh muffins wafting from his coat.  He makes his way over to where Trieste and Saffron are to be buried, dropping a carefully wrapped package of baked goodies into each of their graves in case they get hungry in the afterlife.  Ryven then mingles back into the crowd.  "Muffins anyone?"

Marguerite

A hand is shot up because she could use some carbs to fill in the void of losing two more people to the curse. "Chocolate chip if you have it!"

Ryven

He walks up to the lovely lady with the raised hand, pulling a rather plump muffin from his coat.  "Just for you, Miss Marg..."  Ryven hands her the freshly baked chocolate chip goodie.