Crash Landings (Pathfinder, scifi-fantasy mix up. Anthromorphs and etc kinks)

Started by NicciKotor, August 17, 2013, 02:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Zaer Darkwail

*salutes*

Ready to roll character once appearance issue solved ma'am!

Ghostwheel

Think I'll throw my hat into the ring as well.

WARNING! WARNING! BEEFCAKE ALERT!

Sergeant Malcolm Callahan ("Mal" to his friends). Junior Sergeant aboard the (whatever pirate or bounty ship we're on). While decently wieldy with a blaster, he much prefers to be in-your-face and take down foes up and personal. A bit of a Japanese wrestling junkie, he watches old holovids in his room during his spare time, especially taking pleasure when rope bondage mixes with the wrestling. To that end, he's taken it upon himself to learn how to tie people up well, even when they resist. This is especially useful in cases when he needs to drag an unruly shipmember back after a night at the bar, or quickly and quietly subdue someone who's felt cheated by a member of the crew at cards.

The security officer aboard the ship, he maintains order, a cruel streak deep within his personality helping him keep order and maintain peace. As long as people follow the rules, things are fine--as long as the rules fit him, and he makes them. He shows deference to the captain (whoever that may be), his trust having been earned over the last few months, but there's no hesitation in him when one of the other members decide to test his mettle.

Character Sheet
Name: Malcolm Callahan
Class: Fighter 2 / Barbarian 4
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 227 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Abilities:
Str 21, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10

HP: 68/68
AC: 21 (Touch 11, Flatfooted 20)
Saves: Fort +10, Ref +3, Will +3

Melee: +11/+6
Range: +8/+3
CMB: +11
CMD: 23

Attacks:
+1 Cestus: +14/+9 (1d4+8)
Great Vibrasword: +11/+6 (2d6+7)

Armor:
+1 Brawling Ultrachrome Uniform (Full Plate)

Skills:
Acrobatics +6
Escape Artist +2
Intimidate +9
Knowledge (Engineering) +10
Perception +11
Profession (Pilot) +6
Ride +1

Items:
Vibrobuckler
Gauntlets of the Skilled Grappler
Armbands of the Brawler
Spidersilk Rope x10
Hand Haversack
Chain x10
(More mundanes to  be added)

Money:
245 gold pieces

Class Abilities:
Raging Drunk
Rage 13 rounds/day
Rage Power: Knockdown
Savage Grapple
Pit Fighter
Rage Power: Strength Surge
Spark of Life +1

Feats:
Improved Unarmed Strike
Improved Grapple
Equipment Trick (Rope)
Snapping Turtle Style
Snapping Turtle Clutch
Grappler Grapple

Traits & Archetypes:
Serpentine Squeeze
Heirloom Weapon (Cestus, +2 Grapple)
Savage Warrior
Brutal Pugilist
Drunken Brute

NicciKotor

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 24, 2013, 02:45:24 AM
*salutes*

Ready to roll character once appearance issue solved ma'am!

3rd or 4th can do.

Looks like I have 6 people for this. I would ask Zaer to step down, since I tend to prefer people I never RP before with on this site. Gotta break in fresh blood in order to keep this site going.

Which still leaves me with 5, which means only one thing:

DANCE FIGHT!!

Yukina

*creates a shadow formed into the shape of buxom female and starts to waltz with it*

TexasWarren

Actually, no need to fight...I will step down as I was the last to ask. Perhaps we can dance in the future. I can Waltz, but prefer the Horizontal Swing.

Have a great Game!

TexasDM
Current Muse Score (0 - 10): 8.5
I am A Dark Writer!

Yukina

NicciKotor

Quote from: TexasDM on August 24, 2013, 11:57:40 AM
Actually, no need to fight...I will step down as I was the last to ask. Perhaps we can dance in the future. I can Waltz, but prefer the Horizontal Swing.

Have a great Game!

TexasDM

Don't be too quick to the gun. Anon hasn't responded to my roll call yet.

Ghostwheel

Hrmm, I can go Engineer or Pilot--though Engineer would probably fit better than hot-shot pilot. If Dracorian goes Engineer in the end, I'll just need to switch my points from Knowledge (Engineering) to Profession (Pilot), but I figure RAGE would help tighten those loose, stubborn screws in real tight :-D

TexasWarren

Quote from: NicciKotor on August 24, 2013, 12:03:36 PM
Don't be too quick to the gun. Anon hasn't responded to my roll call yet.

Many things I have been called, but never quick.  ;)

I will happily play with you should the fourth not respond. Just let me know, dear Lady.

EDIT: I would prefer the Medical spot. I have much Real Life Experience in the field.
I am A Dark Writer!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: NicciKotor on August 24, 2013, 10:23:55 AM
3rd or 4th can do.

Looks like I have 6 people for this. I would ask Zaer to step down, since I tend to prefer people I never RP before with on this site. Gotta break in fresh blood in order to keep this site going.

Ok, I will step down if you get overcrowded :). But if not, I am willingly in then.

TexasWarren

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 24, 2013, 01:09:24 PM
Ok, I will step down if you get overcrowded :). But if not, I am willingly in then.

As everyone leaves the ship...

LMAO
I am A Dark Writer!

Anon315

I have already stepped down, none of my ideas were met with an affirmative and I've no desire to play what remains.

Saric

I am interested but there seems to be a full house. If a spot opens up I'd love to join, but I'd also like to put myself forward for the apparently unlisted position of Doorman... For when you absolutely have to charge through blaster fire and heavy weapons and then smash down a reenforced door to get to your prey.

On that note would a modified Aegis be out of the question? I'm thinking power armor and nanotech and he just can't summon or dismiss it. Thoughts?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

NicciKotor

Quote from: Saric on August 24, 2013, 05:53:09 PM
I am interested but there seems to be a full house. If a spot opens up I'd love to join, but I'd also like to put myself forward for the apparently unlisted position of Doorman... For when you absolutely have to charge through blaster fire and heavy weapons and then smash down a reenforced door to get to your prey.

On that note would a modified Aegis be out of the question? I'm thinking power armor and nanotech and he just can't summon or dismiss it. Thoughts?

Aegis no. And as it stands, it is a dance fight between you and TexasDM.

Go go go!

Saric

Quote from: NicciKotor on August 24, 2013, 05:59:58 PM
Aegis no. And as it stands, it is a dance fight between you and TexasDM.

Go go go!

Meh, how would cybernetic enhancements or power armor be handled?

Also: *Does the robot* let's get this dance fight started!
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

NicciKotor

Quote from: Saric on August 24, 2013, 06:04:23 PM
Meh, how would cybernetic enhancements or power armor be handled?

Also: *Does the robot* let's get this dance fight started!

Think more star wars minus jedi/firefly. I am not even going to get into how to change the rules for power suits.

TexasWarren

After some more consideration, I am withdrawing my interest in this game. I do not think it is a good fit for me.

Thank you for the opportunity.

TexasDM
I am A Dark Writer!

Saric

Quote from: NicciKotor on August 24, 2013, 06:17:58 PM
Think more star wars minus jedi/firefly. I am not even going to get into how to change the rules for power suits.

There are quite a few cyborgs in star wars but I take you're meaning. I'll just have to use enhanced armor and shields and tech them up...

Quote from: TexasDM on August 24, 2013, 06:22:33 PM
After some more consideration, I am withdrawing my interest in this game. I do not think it is a good fit for me.

Thank you for the opportunity.

TexasDM

Nooooo.... I was all set for a dance fight, I even had a clever ruse planed to make it a tie so she'd be stuck with keeping both of us! *sadness*

NicciKotor

Game cannot start until Saric posts something acceptable. So let's everyone crowd in here and yell at him to get it done. Since, after all, peer pressure and shame are the building blocks of civilization.

Yukina

Saric

Quote from: NicciKotor on August 25, 2013, 12:40:07 PM
Game cannot start until Saric posts something acceptable. So let's everyone crowd in here and yell at him to get it done. Since, after all, peer pressure and shame are the building blocks of civilization.

I wanted to know what you thought of the Gun Tank alternate class feature of Gunslinger? Appropriately Teched up of course.

Also what are the stats and costs for blasters? Not sure how to convert them.

Zaer Darkwail

I presume the blasters have same stats as 'medieval' equivalent in pathfinder. Crossbows can be directly converted (including that you can fire off 1 shot per round unless having quick reload re-flavored) while longbow should be somekind blaster sniper rifle (and shortbow somekind assault rifle as you can fire off more than one shot with it in full round action).

Same deal with guns suppose.

Ghostwheel

Just reflavor firearms, with the Guns Everywhere setting since apparently we're in the far future and blasters are commonplace.

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, reflavor advanced firearms. Missfire this case is likely battery meltdown.