MarvelThrones:A Tale Of Spider's & Hulk's(Need Captain America, Phoenix, others)

Started by NubianLegend, May 05, 2015, 07:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

Pause.

Is the person playing Captain America out for sure? That's what I'm stuck on.

A good portion of Natasha's character and back story involves her actual relationship with Steve. However you could have erotic scenes with other characters too, but I don't think it's fair to compromise an already existing character or the player's muse all of a sudden.

It's not my call, but I would wait on it.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Lithium

Quote from: Sirian Eve on June 07, 2015, 03:15:50 PM
Pause.

Is the person playing Captain America out for sure? That's what I'm stuck on.

Well, he hasn't logged into the site since May 26th, so we can only assume.

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Lithium on June 07, 2015, 03:17:48 PM
Well, he hasn't logged into the site since May 26th, so we can only assume.

Okay, yup he's out then. Lol.

Also it looks like these characters will have to go their own ways or we just find someone else to play Captain America.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Lithium on June 07, 2015, 02:55:42 PM
That comes with other complications, namely having to change major aspects of my character in ways that I might not necessarily want to change them so that I can give myself the possibility of enjoying erotic scenes with other characters.

But yeah, if you want to oversimplify things and totally disregard my preferences, then it's for sure the best option by the most immense of margins.

So even if someone picks up Captain America 100% as he is, 100% retaining their relationship and all, that player has zero duty to write anything explicit with you. I'd suggest adjusting your expectations if those sorts of scenes are that important to you.

NubianLegend

So I leave to play some dark souls and this is what I come back to. Yesh.

Quote from: NubianLegend on June 06, 2015, 06:24:44 PM
The former, there's no reason to reinvent something that's not broke.

I'm gonna have to say nay on the whole gay captain america thing, on the grounds that it goes against what's already been established by in-game lore and what I've already stated. Minor changes I can allow, but this seems to involve some pretty significant changes to the roleplay at large.

Lithium

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on June 07, 2015, 03:28:29 PM
So even if someone picks up Captain America 100% as he is, 100% retaining their relationship and all, that player has zero duty to write anything explicit with you. I'd suggest adjusting your expectations if those sorts of scenes are that important to you.

And if that (extremely unlikely) scenario were to occur, then I would have zero duty to be happy/satisfied with it, since it wasn't what I initially signed up for. So...?

I could also point out that you haven't seen about 80% or more of the discussion that was carried out through PMs, so you really don't have a full understanding of the situation, and I'm not sure why you're even interjecting at all.

But thanks for trying to make me feel shitty, I guess?

NubianLegend

Quote from: Lithium on June 07, 2015, 03:45:16 PM
And if that (extremely unlikely) scenario were to occur, then I would have zero duty to be happy/satisfied with it, since it wasn't what I initially signed up for. So...?

I could also point out that you haven't seen about 80% or more of the discussion that was carried out through PMs, so you really don't have a full understanding of the situation, and I'm not sure why you're even interjecting at all.

But thanks for trying to make me feel shitty, I guess?

You two need to stop whatever this is as of Now. Lay off each other for a minute because this is my undertaking, your opinions are not needed. Go to your corners or whatever but I will not tolerate this sort of thing from here on.  If you have an issue take it up with me, and we'll handle this thing productively.

Sirian Eve

Lithium

Quote from: NubianLegend on June 07, 2015, 03:49:44 PM
You two need to stop whatever this is as of Now. Lay off each other for a minute because this is my undertaking, your opinions are not needed. Go to your corners or whatever but I will not tolerate this sort of thing from here on.  If you have an issue take it up with me, and we'll handle this thing productively.

You're right, I don't come here to argue or get stressed. You have my permission to do whatever you want with my characters, I'm going to withdraw myself from the game.

Sorry to the people that I had ongoing storylines with, but the fun has been sucked out for me.

SweetSerenade

LITHIUM- Nubian was standing up for you amd the presestabloshed plot. He doesn't want it to change. 

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

slytherindoctor

Uh, wow. I'm sorry I caused so much drama. I'll just back away slowly now then. >_>

Sirian Eve

Pause.

This is exactly what I was trying to avoid. Lithium we don't want you to go. Let's be diplomatic about this.

And it's not you slytherindoctor...not completely.

SweetSerenade

It might be a good idea to add a rule that anyone wishing to join as a character that's player vanished... agrees to pick up that character as they were played by the other player. It's just not fair to the other players, or their characters, to make them have to change...

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Sirian Eve

My sentiments exactly. If it's not broke don't fix it.  You want to change the sexuality of an established character, might be better just to make an OC.

I'm going to go sip some wine.

vatovie

Also please don't leave. If you do What will Wade and Darwin do? Run the kingdom themselves? Not very likely.

Primarch

Hello!
Apologies for my disappearance, I've been away on a vacation/wedding abroad. I thought I had posted something up mentioning I would be away but evidently I did not. If possible I would be very interested in resuming Thor, if not I understand completely.

NubianLegend

I won't make an issue out of your absence, just let people know in the future if this comes up again. With any luck, we can get back to the order of things.

Mathim

Quote from: NubianLegend on June 08, 2015, 07:09:01 AM
I won't make an issue out of your absence, just let people know in the future if this comes up again. With any luck, we can get back to the order of things.

I'm glad I chose characters of extremely minor significance and didn't even introduce one of them into the story yet. To be honest I just haven't been able to figure out a good way to bring in Nova or continue with Groot. I'm having a hard time keeping track of locations and getting a decent visual of the place everyone is gathered so that hasn't helped either. If someone could help a brother out, that would be great. If that were to happen I'd consider taking up the mantle of one of the seriously important characters.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sirian Eve

Quote from: Mathim on June 08, 2015, 06:03:00 PM
I'm glad I chose characters of extremely minor significance and didn't even introduce one of them into the story yet. To be honest I just haven't been able to figure out a good way to bring in Nova or continue with Groot. I'm having a hard time keeping track of locations and getting a decent visual of the place everyone is gathered so that hasn't helped either. If someone could help a brother out, that would be great. If that were to happen I'd consider taking up the mantle of one of the seriously important characters.

Lol, that sounds like a good idea. We're going to  divide the threads up if we havn't already so it won't be so confusing.

Mathim

Quote from: Sirian Eve on June 08, 2015, 08:57:44 PM
Lol, that sounds like a good idea. We're going to  divide the threads up if we havn't already so it won't be so confusing.

It might have done better to have fewer houses from the beginning too, maybe 5 instead of, I think we had 8? Just a thought.

I have no problem ghost-writing as if I were the previous person so that's no issue for me, I noticed a bit earlier that caused a bit of fuss so no worries there if I step into Cap's shoes or whoever needs filling and catches my interest.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sirian Eve

NubianLegend

Without a phoenix or doom that leaves quite a few players without anything to do. Any suggestions?

Sirian Eve

1. I could ask some of my super hero buds in the other roleplay if they would be interested in playing.

2. NPC the roles until further notice.

3. Shift those characters who are 'currently stuck'  to a different location.

Orange Marmalade

I think the current setup basically just requires a ton of characters in order for everything to work - Unless they're NPC'd we need Lords/Ladies of every house, which then to be fun probably require a few people pledged to those houses it for roleplay opportunities outside of this particular event, etc. That's a ton of characters needed. Maybe there's some way we can pair it down a bit? Or setup some houses to have leaders who are more background? Or, well, the Ned Stark's of this world who leave the equation early to kind of narrow things down?

Sirian Eve

I don't mind NPC's Phoenix. With Wade in Darwin still available I'm thinking send those two to spy and infiltrate on the other houses and then report back their findings. That would solve that dilemma.