Just craving a little something, something...[NC/EX]

Started by Lady Kitsune, February 16, 2010, 04:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kitsune

First off, I'll have to say, I'm not much of a Vanilla girl, though I can be sweetly romantic.  I had a few ideas and maybe they've been overdone, maybe not, but I just had an inkling to put them here.  I like literate players that write paragraphs since I tend to match my posts.  I am not a fan of one liners or a few sentences.  I also don't have any problems playing multiple characters if the story needs it.  If you have an interest please PM me, first.  I do both forum and YIM/AIM (YIM Preferred).

The Vengeance Bride (NC/EX)- A time honored feud between two ninja clans.  The young leader of one clan has managed to finally decimate the ranks of his enemy.  Having watched her family die, a young kunoichi vows vengeance and sneaks into the home of the leader to assassinate him.  Unfortunately, he captures her and uses her rather cruelly.  She escapes only to be caught beside a forest temple.  In a rage that his pet has tried to leave, he mortally wounds her.  The guardian of the temple is angry that blood was spilled on her grounds, and curses the two to eternal life until they can learn to love each other.  Except, they really hate each other.  Unable to die or age, the two spend the centuries repeating history.  She for revenge, only to be subject to his brutal ministrations.  Shuffle forward to Now.  It has been decades since last the two met, and for the first time he looks for her.  Will this time be different?

The Small Hours (BON/NC/EX) - She never had much talent, except for organization and memory.  She is a lovely young woman and she dresses severely, even to the extent of wearing fake glasses to make her look smarter so that people will not treat her like a doll.  Promoted to become the Company President's Secretary because of her high efficiency, she is proud.  Except, she has to be on call at all hours because he is a vampire.  The President is a workaholic by day and a playboy by night.  She has to keep his meetings in order as well as schedule his dates with other woman, who are his meals.  He barely notices her, she is just that good.  But one day, he returns early as she is finishing her daily routine before going home and she is caught with her glasses off and hair down.  He begins to wonder how he had been followed around all day by a beautiful woman and not even notice.  He decides to add a few more duties to her already long to do list.

The Bad Man - (BON/NC/EX) She was left with a message from her brother.  He was in trouble and she was suppose to meet him at a club.  She was suppose to ask for him specifically when she got there.  Pissed that she has to save his ass again, she storms down there only to find that her brother isn't there and she's been traded to a sadistic man in exchange for her brother's debt.  She's not going down without a fight but then that's exactly what the man wants.

Run, Run, As Fast As You Can - (NC/EX)  A runaway, she is taken off the streets and brought to the wilderness.  She is given a pack full of supplies and told that she gets a half day headstart into the forest and that she will be hunted.  The hunter sits off a ways, watching and her kidnapper tells her she had better get started running and points a gun at her.  Scared and angry, she starts running.  She thinks she is going to die, but that's not what the hunter has in mind, not by a long shot.

Hell Hath No Fury Like An Angel Scorned-  I haven't had too many of these type RP's.  The Angels war amongst themselves as well as the Demons who plague the Earth.  Battles have broken out and the Demons are losing.  Why?  Because one Seraphim has stood out amongst the others, taken the lead against the Demons, her skill seeming to be unmatched as she has taken a vigilante attitude to taking the big dogs out one by one.  One Demon Lord has become angered as she has foiled his plans at every turn.  He has taken it personal and now brings the fight to her and captures her and drags her back to Hell.

Spy v. Spy  So to international spies, guns and weapons galore, and hot angry sex.  The two keep undercutting each others assignments and the one spy has figured out just who the other one is and goes after them for retribution, but can't help but want a piece of that action.  Except the other spy isn't having it and playing hard to get.  Yeah, this one is kind of Mr. and Mrs. Smith but I crave what I crave, LOL.

Supernatural- Okay, I'm a fan of Supernatural and I like the character Dean.  I would like to play opposite his character maybe as a demon or an angel.  With the onslaught of Armageddon, he must seek out the one demon/Angel that holds the key to the whole mess.  Except she's in hiding and when he finds her, she's not very helpful.  Dean's going to have to force the information from her.

I'll add more later.....

I am working on it, I swear!

Sand of gaara

Both plots are rather interesting epically "The Small Hours" if your still looking I'd be defiantly interested in doing either one. Pm me if your interested.

Lady Kitsune

Updated the stories.  Just a little something more....

Lady Kitsune

So I have a few dark and evil cravings.....These cravings are for aggressive dominant males.  I'm not looking for anything light and I do mostly N/C or EX.  I also do bondage, though it is not a requirement.  I also crave detail and both partners coming up with ideas to flow the story, thinking long term, if possible.

Hell Hath No Fury Like An Angel Scorned-  I haven't had too many of these type RP's.  The Angels war amongst themselves as well as the Demons who plague the Earth.  Battles have broken out and the Demons are losing.  Why?  Because one Seraphim has stood out amongst the others, taken the lead against the Demons, her skill seeming to be unmatched as she has taken a vigilante attitude to taking the big dogs out one by one.  One Demon Lord has become angered as she has foiled his plans at every turn.  He has taken it personal and now brings the fight to her and captures her and drags her back to Hell.

Spy v. Spy  So to international spies, guns and weapons galore, and hot angry sex.  The two keep undercutting each others assignments and the one spy has figured out just who the other one is and goes after them for retribution, but can't help but want a piece of that action.  Except the other spy isn't having it and playing hard to get.  Yeah, this one is kind of Mr. and Mrs. Smith but I crave what I crave, LOL.

If you have a better Idea and would like to play a game, PM me.  Will play on forum, YIM or AIM.