Marauder's Era Harry Potter : Dark Times Rising Recruitment (Need Canons)

Started by SweetSerenade, May 24, 2013, 01:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 05, 2013, 01:18:36 AM
i would love to show you my Ideas in a forum format.  :-\  My brain is going like wildfire.  Plus I have the schematics of hogwarts on my comp.

DO remember that Hogwarts in Harry's time and Hogwarts in 1978 are vastly different. There are parts of the castle that aren't used as much, because they had less students back then. Then there are pathways that are open because the castle isn't in such disrepair. Like the collapsed tunnel the Twins mention to harry, which is collapsed. But it was working in the time of the Marauders.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

RainbowRian

I figured.  I am talking about castle schematics that could be edited and warped to fit the time, this having naught to do with the image I am currently working on.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 05, 2013, 01:31:02 AM
I figured.  I am talking about castle schematics that could be edited and warped to fit the time, this having naught to do with the image I am currently working on.

Ah, it's alright for now. If you have any ideas, please let me and Rogue know if you come up with anything :D

RainbowRian

SweetSerenade

RainbowRian and Ember Star. Rogue got back to me, both of you are approved for your canons.

RainbowRian, you are now our Narcissa Black. Ember Star, you are now our Bellatrix Lestrange.

AutoTune

Ember Star

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 05, 2013, 06:12:44 PM
RainbowRian and Ember Star. Rogue got back to me, both of you are approved for your canons.

RainbowRian, you are now our Narcissa Black. Ember Star, you are now our Bellatrix Lestrange.
Woot! I get to play the crazy bitch! I'm excited! >:)

I'll get a profile code or two to y'all tonight. Got one for Ravenclaw mostly done. But gotta unload groceries and fix dinner before I can finish.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Rogue

Sorry that took so long guys! I was kinda out a town and forgot to tell people. *laughs nervously* I promise I don't normally make a habit of that but to be honest I expected a bit more computer time than I got.

RainbowRian

SweetSerenade

Hey everyone! Thanks to Ember (who is damn awesome) we are getting some amazing OC character profile formats. I just want all of you to know that I am waiting on the OOC thread banners... if I don't get them within the week I will start the OOC threads, and we will be opening the RP somewhere around the end of this month. Who's excited :D

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

SweetSerenade

As a side note, I won't be revealing the profile formats till after we get all Seven - AND also, because we plan on revealing them in the OOC threads that will happen :D

I'm excited to see what all of you do, and I will make a notation that if the Graphic artists do not get back to me in two days - I am going to look for alternative graphic work. :D

Ember Star

I'm waiting on banners myself before I get the adult ones done. That way my themes don't end up totally off kilter from what the banners are and leaving me to revamp each one.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Ember Star on July 15, 2013, 01:49:51 AM
I'm waiting on banners myself before I get the adult ones done. That way my themes don't end up totally off kilter from what the banners are and leaving me to revamp each one.

That sounds awesome :D

I know that Rainbow was working on small graphics that could be added into the profiles :D

Ember Star

Quote from: SweetSerenade on July 15, 2013, 01:51:40 AM
That sounds awesome :D

I know that Rainbow was working on small graphics that could be added into the profiles :D
Yeah, that'll be great since I know what might work for DEs and OFTP, but I'm clueless on the neutral ones.

RainbowRian

Well, I am here but its been silent.  If you'd like me to work on specific banners let me know, also if a specific pixel size is needed I need that info as well.

Ember Star

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 02:27:34 PM
Well, I am here but its been silent.  If you'd like me to work on specific banners let me know, also if a specific pixel size is needed I need that info as well.
I need long banners for Death Eaters, Order of the Phoenix, and Neutral profiles that are about 500 pixels wide. I'll leave exact design up to you. Try not to make them too tall either, around 200 pixels tall (give or take) ought to do it.

RainbowRian

RainbowRian

Do you want them to have any specific phrasing or just say death eaters, OOP, and Neutral type one word phrases

Rogue

RainbowRian

Rogue

SweetSerenade

As I said, if I don't get the banners for the threads... in a time period, I'm just going to make them.

RainbowRian

SweetSerenade

Quote from: RainbowRian on July 15, 2013, 04:19:24 PM
That is why I have my graphics program pulled up now.

I had two friends competing to make the OOC thread banners. The graphics that Ember and Rogue were mentioning were the small banners for the Adult profiles.