News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One Last Time

Started by Snowangel, May 12, 2012, 02:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowangel

"Oh I'm just a bit hot is all," She said trying not to die of embarrassment. "So when would you like to go see the apartment?"
If you were the winter, I know I'd be the snow
Just as long as you were with me, when the cold winds blow.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He smiles.  "Actually, whenever you want.  We could go now if you'd like.  Any reason you might have to keep me from going back to my dorm is fine with me."  He pushes his last cookie toward her.  "Unless...you have something else to do tonight?" he asks tentatively.

Tsumi Okazaki

Growling, she suddenly startled the clerk and quickly cupped her stomach painting a queasy expression on her stomach. "Sorry. Suddenly not feeling so hot." She had forgotten that she was supposed to be holding a conversation with the clerk who, thankfully, had asked her an opinionated question before she had lapsed into silence. Smiling warmly she shook her head. "Sorry, that one doesn't register with me in the least." she said vaguely.

Looking  back up to the mirror, she continued to read the young man's lips. She wished to God that Rayme didn't gravitate every time the man moved. Reading her lips was hard enough with both her angle and her hair getting in the way, but the fact that she seemed to shift her body every time he moved was making it hard to catch both sides of this conversation. She picked up on the fact that she was blushing and grinned to herself. "Atta girl." she said softly. "Play the blushing maiden." Worked wonders for Saeko.

The last thing her roommate said was, of course, obscured by her hair once more when she tilted her head out of angle with the mirror. "Crap." she mumbled to herself. But she did pick up on the guys last line.

"Score!" she said fist pumping herself then said to the clerk "Got something to take care of. Was nice chatting with you."
Making her way back over to the table she walked up behind Rayme and plopped her hands on both of the woman's shoulders. "Hey Ray-ray," she said trying not to be obvious. "I got places to be. Something came up with a friend and I need to get over there pronto. Don't wait up for me. I'll use the spare key to get in."

Turning she walked off, exiting the store. "Being a good roommate is easy." She said to herself. "But what the hell do I do when it requires killing the better part of the day?" The thought of seeing a movie immediately came up and she headed down the street, moving to a newspaper stand and puchasing one. Flipping it open she scanned for what was playing in theaters.

Snowangel

"Um.. Yes. I mean no, I don't have anything to do to night and yes we can go now." She said as her roommate sauntered out of the Grind. Rayme asked as she got up, "Do you have a car? Or do you need a ride?"

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

He slightly blushes.  "Umm...no actually, I don't have a car.  If I could get a ride, that would be nice."  He starts to clean the table off to hide his embarrassment.

Snowangel

"Oh no problem, in fact my roommate before Saeko didn't have a car either and I usually gave her rides all the time." She told him as she grabbed her bag and made her way to the the exit. "If you do live with us, I don't mind giving you rides as long as it doesn't interfere with my schedule," She told him giving him her friendliest smile.   

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

Tsumi Okazaki

She balls up the newspaper and tosses it at a nearby can, missing completely but not stopping to pick it up. "Only one good movie and I'm probably going to miss it." She thought about Rayme and her probable new boyfriend and her pace unconsciously slowed. Thinking about them made her start thinking about her intimate life. Or nonexistent one to be more precise. When was the last time she had gone out on a date or even just sat with someone that didn't want to run away screaming?

Her pace slowed to a crawl as she tried to recall and couldn't. Biting her lip for a moment she suddenly stopped her foot and forced herself to move in order to catch the movie. "I'm Saeko." she said. "Since when do I need anyone."  Making it to the theater just in time, she bought her ticket and headed inside.

DarkNevaeh

Damien smiles back, how could he not?  She wasn't looking down at him or making fun of him over the no car issue.  He grabbed his cell phone and followed her to the exit, opening the door for her.  Following her to her car, he looked up and smiled.  "Stars are out tonight..." he mused quietly.

Snowangel

"They sure are pretty," She said as she got in the car and buckled up.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien follows and gets in, buckling up.  "So tell me about yourself Rayme."  He smiles over at her.  "I mean, I know you like cookies and are diligent about school, but what else?"

Snowangel

"Well lets see," She said driving out of the parking lot. "I'm originally from San Jose, California." She told him trying not to crash the car as she tried making eye contact. "I have always loved school and college is no different," she told him deciding keeping her eyes on the road seeing as it would probably keep them alive longer. "Hum, I don't know what else. Why don't you ask me some questions," She said.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

"Ok...lets see..."  He thoguht for a moment.  "How did you meet Tsumi?  Are you...um...pardon my being blunt, but are you a lesbian like her?"

deerlybeloved

She hated going to movies by herself. It always made her feel like such a loser, yet here she was, scuffing one very old, sad looking Van skater shoe into the concrete as she waited in line to give the man her ticket. Morgana pursed her lips slightly, the bottom one pierced twice for the snake bite effect, her teeth clicking against the metal as she thought. Finally, she handed in her ticket and went inside. She grabbed herself a box of Sno-Caps (they were her favorite) then headed into the movie. God DAMN the place was packed, and so she glanced around for a vacant seat. There one was next to what seemed a kind off dejected girl, so Morgana shrugged her shoulders, said her 'scuse-me-pardon-me's and then pointed to the seat next to Saeko. "Is that seat taken?" She asked calmly. She was kind of a flower child, a social butterfly, and definitely the level headed one. She had a quiet disposition, which offset her rather punk-type appearance.
:// Let me be the one you need; I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see; Is all I will and ever be. \:

O/O's and RP Info // A/A's

Tsumi Okazaki

Looking up at the woman, her eyebrows raise in mild surprise. Her eyes immediately drawn to the piercings. "Um not at all" she said casually, flipping her hair off of her shoulder and scooping up her popcorn from the chair. Waiting for the movie to start she wedged the toe's of her shoes into the blessedly empty seat in front of her and started bounding the folding seat up and down in impatience.

Turning to the woman who sat down she said "Heard anything that isn't a spoiler about this thing? I'd rather run now than get breast reduction via feet when the mobbing starts." That was a big pet peeve of Saeko's. Wasting good money on something terrible. Movies were always a heated topic for her. She couldn't stand to waste money on one when it was 'B' class material posted as 'A' or 'S' class.

"Name's Saeko." she said leaning her head closer so she didn't have to look away from the screen. The cell phone warning had just flashed and that meant the movie was about to start.

Snowangel

"She's a lesbian?" Rayme asked faking surprise. Seeing his dismay at reveling Saeko's secret she told him, "I'm joking, I'm joking don't look so scared." "I met Saeko through my old roommate and I'm only lesbian on Friday," She said with a huge smile on her face.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien did indeed look dismayed but once she assured him, he sighed and smiled.  "Tease."  He shook his head.  "Ok...what would you like to ask me?"

deerlybeloved

Morgana plopped herself down into the seat and curled her legs up under them, listening to her shoes stick to the concrete. "Ew." She said, wrinkling her nose a little bit and chuckling, opening her Sno-Caps and popping some in her mouth.

"I...actually have no idea what this is about! My friends told me to come but they all bailed on me." She muttered dejectedly, running her fingers through her shoulder-length hair and giving a giant sigh. "So you could enlighten me with some spoilers if you want. I don't even know why I'm bothering to stay. I hate seeing movies alone." Morgana confessed, before pulling her legs up and crossing them in her seat.

"I'm Morgana." The young woman replied enthusiastically, though in a whisper as to not disturb the people around them. "It's nice to meet you." She said happily, with a genuine grin.
:// Let me be the one you need; I shall be the one you feed. All I am and all you see; Is all I will and ever be. \:

Tsumi Okazaki

Grinning, the lights flashed briefly allowing her a better look at the woman. She's a cutie, Saeko thought to herself. "All I know is its some kinda uber horror film." she said in a hushed tone. Leaning closer as the sound system kicked in and started through the previews she said "Supposedly its been banned in seven states." Grinning at the woman once more she said "But I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Either way I doubt our dreams are going to be peaceful."

Her mind already imagining the worst it could on both sides of the fence, she roughly shoved the thoughts aside. She would have to wait and see.

Snowangel

"We're here," Rayme said as she pulled into a big blue three story apartment building. "We're on the ground floor," she told him as she parked and got out of the car. "Luckily the people above us don't have kids, so there's not a lot of foot traffic to be heard and the apartments down here are bigger," she said unlocking the front door. "Welcome to our lovely abode," she said as she led him into the apartment.

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

deerlybeloved

As a particularly bright light went up, Morgana took her time to analyze Saeko as well. Unfortunately for everyone, Morgana had an awful gaydar and thus mostly kept to herself, not wanting to offend anyone. She didn't want to be one of THOSE queer people who made everyone look bad by hitting on straight girls. She wasn't that great at flirting either. In fact, she was a fail.

She listened closely to what the girl whispered in her hear, and her thin eyebrows raised out of surprise. "Oh, a slasher film! How did I get tricked into this!" Morgana said, hugging her knees to her chest and smiling, though seemingly to cover fear. "I really must have been on something strong when they suggested this to me. I can't believe they bailed."

Morgana liked a quality movie as much as any other person, but she wasn't a critic like Saeko. She was much more butthurt about the quality of her friendships than the quality of the film.

DarkNevaeh

Damien follows, looking around, nodding as he listens to Rayme.  "Cool."  He walks in, looking around.  "It is pretty big."  he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dime, grinning.  "10 cent tour?"

Snowangel

Rayme walks around showing him the apartment. "Sorry about how small the room is, it's the only room we have left." She told him apologetically. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked going back into the kitchen. "We have Coke, ice tea, or bottled water."

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

"Water is good."  He leans against the counter, watching her.  She was nice, no doubt about it, and he absolutely loved her smile.  But...a girl like that usually had a guy already, so Damien mentally shrugged and smiled at her.  "So you going to ask me any questions?"

Snowangel

"Lets see," She said as she handed him a bottle of water and moved into the living room to get comfy. As she was about to ask him about his major there was a knock at the door. "Hold on just a second," she told him as she went to answer the door. Her boyfriend Cliff walks in as if he owns the place but stops when he sees Damien sitting on the sofa. "Who the hell is he?" Cliff demanded. "He, is not you concern," Rayme told him as moved in front of him blocking his view of Damien. "Are you cheating on me with this lame ass?" He asked rising his voice. "Oh dear god are you seriously asking me that?" She couldn't hide her shock. "After all the things I heard about what you did at that party last weekend, you're really going to stand there and ask me if I"M cheating on YOU?" she couldn't believe him. "Ray Ray it was an accident. I got really shit faced and I thought she was you I swear." Cliff said. "Oh fuck you," She said pushing him towards the door, "You really need to leave now and just so you know I hope it was worth it because we are totally over." After slamming the door in his face and ignoring his pleads to let him explain, she locked the door. Leaning against the door she covered her face with her hands and said, "I'm so sorry about that."     

Oath of the Drake
O/O's

Push the button!!!

DarkNevaeh

Damien had jumped up when he walked in started yelling, not knowing where that was going.  As she closed the door and locked it, he slowly walked over and touched her shoulder gently.  "Hey...you ok?" he asked gently.