News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Kissing Cousins; M for F

Started by ManofDawnLight, May 05, 2016, 02:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManofDawnLight

Hello,

It has been a very long time since I've posted a request for a story here.  In fact, I was gone from Elliquiy for awhile, and I am now just getting back to my old posts.  This has always been a story that I wanted to explore, but it keeps getting overlooked in the one-shots.  I am willing to let the story blossom beyond that, but let's keep it light.  If you have any questions or want to change something, please PM me.  However, I probably won't want it to be anything close than Cousins, just to be fair.

Name: Kissing Cousins  (reposted as the partner dropped off the face of the elliquiy planet)

Content:  F with M; Bondage/NC/Incest

Scenario:

Josh is living his own personal young man's hell.  Ever since his cousin moved in with his family, she's been doing everything she can to make Josh as horny as hell almost all the time.  Whenever she's around, she bends over just a little too far, leans in over his shoulder and grazes her breasts against his cheek, or even sometimes drop things in his crotch and carefully pick them up.  Josh is a good looking guy, but his focus has always been on academics, not girls.  Yet, his cousin seems hell bent on torturing him and his prick for as long as possible.  If only he could get her back.  Show her what she had done to him.

Then, one night, she comes home very wasted and goes immediately into her room.  She halfway undresses and passes out on her bed.  Josh walks in, wondering if he needs to get the bucket for her.  Then it hits him; perhaps this is the perfect moment to touch her, to explore her just a little bit.  Can he really do this to her?  She is his cousin after all, but he just can't help himself.

Setting: Modern

Requirements: Female Player. 

Other info: I was doing this with another new player, but she left a month ago without a word.  I'd really like to START THE STORY OVER with someone who knows how to tease.  The inspiration I got from this was a video where the guy starts to molest his drunk cousin, and she actually enjoys it in her half-awake state.  When she wakes up, she is horrified and tires to get away, but her body is giving her too much pleasure.  She can't escape how much she desires him, even though she is horrified by it all.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.