Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 5 [Villagers Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 02, 2009, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

After a long and finally comfortable rest, the villagers begin to slip from their homes one by one. Once everyone is awake, one of them stands up to take count, finding that one is missing. After a quick role call, the villagers realize who is missing, and move quickly to the hut.

Upon entering, they find that Rockin is dead, part of his body gnawed and chewed by something large. Some paw prints are to be found, staining the floor in the blood of the dead. Finding nothing suspicious within the room or the other contents, the group comes to the conclusion that Rockin was only a Peasant.

The group realizes that perhaps they need to first elect someone to take charge, and begin taking votes for Sherrif.

Players:
  • Aiden
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • LittlePixieGirl
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Teno

He didn't trust the houses that seemed to have been left empty, and so slept in the wagon he had been travelling in. He rose, and slipped out, going for a wander. He wondered why there was such a gathering, and soon found out from his fellow villagers. "I knew we shouldn't have stopped here. Now we're gonna become feed for whatever manner of beast this is, unless we can stop them. I reckon Josietta would be as good as anyone at the moment to act as sheriff, unless anyone has any other suggestion?."

LadySky

Standing with the others in the village LadySky let loose a sorrowfull wail at the loss of Rockin. How could this have happened? Unable to stay on her feet from the shock she passes out and falls face first into a pile of manure.

Everyone steps around her and ignores the helpless lass due to being so shocked themselves about Rockin's death. Several minutes pass and LadySky wakes to an awful taste in her mouth.

"YUCK!" she spits and spews while running to her little hut to take a bath in her lovely bathtub. Eventually she emerges once again clean and hears of the vote for sheriff. Not knowing anyone well LadySky votes for someone who seems to be a good ass kicker.

"Rhapsody is my choice for sheriff." she announces and then makes her way off to search for apple trees to make her pies.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Desan

He blinks. It seemed to be only yesterday that he was talking to Rockin, asking the lad how his kids and wife were doing. Now suddenly..they boarded up his hut and it was just a sad shelter that housed memories of the dead. He didn't know really to vote for, and had never thought that such a threat would ever find it's way into their little secluded town. "Hmmm..I'll vote for... Saku."
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

The man steps from his hut the following morning, munching on a muffin as he is often want to do.  Ryven noticed the crowd easily as the group of villagers gathered around Rockin's hut, and upon approach, the cries and wails of sorrow told him of what dreadful news he would find.  However, he did not anticipate such a sight when he entered the blood spattered shelter.

"What monster would do such a thing?"  He muttered under his breath.

With a heavy sigh and a silent prayer, he began to gather the body, wrapping it in a burial shroud in preparation for the coming funeral.  He looked over his shoulder once the corpse was prepared for the last rites.  "Rhapsody.  She surely will guide us in these dark times."

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sherrif:
  • Rhapsody - 6 votes: LadySky, Ryven, Kitsu, rafufu, Marguerite, Saku
  • Josietta - 3 votes: Teno, Scott, Aiden
  • Saku - 3 votes: Sir Desan, Josietta, Rhapsody
  • Sir Desan - 1 vote: Kipoc
  • Aiden
  • Evil Pixie
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Ryven
  • Scott
  • Teno

Not yet voted: Evil Pixie

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

Josietta

Josi was disappointed by the death of a peasant by such a horrible creature and sighed deeply. It was disturbing to say the least and she knew a good Sheriff was definitely needed. She placed her vote in for Saku as well and smiled to Teno as he voted for her. She gave him a wink and then went about finding some way of gathering wood for torches to line the village with. Hopefully if they circled the village with torches it would keep away the wolves? It was an old wives tale, but maybe it would work.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kitsu

This place was supposed to have been a new start for them. A new place with new possibilities. Kitsu had seen the crowd gathered around Rockin's chosen hut and wandered over curiously. The sight had driven all happy thoughts from his mind. He hadn't been all that close to Rockin himself, but a death was still a death. Something was out there killing people. They needed someone to guide them through this if they were to avoid having another person turn up dead.

Still staring at the bloodied floor with wide eyes he heard the others speaking. There seemed to be a good deal of trust in Rhapsody from what he was hearing. Perhaps he could place his own trust in her as well. Tearing his gaze from the blood and the body he directed his attention instead at his fellow villagers.

"Rhapsody can guide us. I'm sure of it." His words were confident, but his tone said otherwise. This sudden death had shaken him a bit.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Kip

Kipoc stumbled out of his house that morning, woken up from a deep sleep by the noise of the crowd in the centre of village.  The sounds of fear, anger and sadness could be easily distinguished and he was confused as to what had happened.  When he saw Rockin's body, he was almost physically sick, having to turn away from the scene.

As the topic of electing a sherriff was raised and names started to be thrown around, he turned his gaze back to the rest of the villagers, managing to get out one word.

"Desan."

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Scott

Scott woke to the murmors of the villag outside his door, after learning of Rockin's death he feels sad and shocked... "It's our first night in this strange town and were already losing friends.... maybe we should move on"... he writes Josie on a slip of paper and drops it into the voting box.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Aiden

Aiden step's out of Daylily's hut with a smile across his face, it quickly changes when he realizes that he was tricked!
"Damn it to hell!"
He shrugs it off and walks over to the group gather in the middle of the dreary looking town.
"What's the matter with you guys, it looks as if you guys found someone torn to bits...o wait...Ohh what are we doing voting for someone?"
Voting for Josie, he quickly goes off to explore the murder scene.

Saku

Saku was pleased that Sir Desan and Josietta would vote her for sheriff but it seemed as though quite a few people thought Rhapsody would be a better sherrif and so Saku took a look at her and considered. Rhapsody might well make a good sheriff and since she couldn't vote for herself, Saku decided to give her vote to Rhapsody. But she did thank those who had voted for her for it was much appreciated.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Rhapsody

Rhapsody comes out of her hut, blinking at all the people calling her name.  With a small smile, she says, "I think my vote's going to go to Saku."
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

DarkAngel

Selena looked around shyly ,She knew how to hide well from people she was terrible shy as she looked for the votes as she raised her hand in the back I would have to say Desan "He would be good for us all " as she went back to her house and work on her art

Autumn Sativus

And so it was decided among the group that by a landslide, Rhapsody would be the new Sherrif. She would take on the responsibilities of decisions if they were ever needed, the overall majority feeling that she would be best for the job.

With their first major decision out of the way, the villagers looked among themselves, wondering who had caused the terror of the night before. With new leadership, they felt that should an event like the previous night happen again, they would have the courage to stand up against those guilty.

After a long day of decisions on the Sherrif and cleaning up after the previous owners of the town, the village once again turns to their new homes, finding rest in the beds that were left and hoping that the previous night's disaster would not repeat itself.

Final Votes for Sherrif:
  • Rhapsody - 6 votes: LadySky, Ryven, Kitsu, rafufu, Marguerite, Saku
  • Josietta - 3 votes: Teno, Scott, Aiden
  • Saku - 3 votes: Sir Desan, Josietta, Rhapsody
  • Sir Desan - 2 votes: Kipoc, Evil Pixie
  • Aiden
  • Evil Pixie
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Ryven
  • Scott
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 6 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves

[[As an aside since I know someone's going to question it - yes, that's right, you don't get to lynch today. I think it makes the game just a tiny bit more fair.]]
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky nods at the final decision and makes her way to her little hut. Preparing an Apple Pie for Sheriff Rhapsody she heads over to deliver it. Once this has been accomplished LadySky makes her way once more to her hut, stopping briefly to place a bouquet of wild flowers on Rockin's new grave.

Preparing her little kitchen for a full day of cooking LadySky is hopeful that nothing bad will occur during the night. She climbs into her now warm bed and stares thoughtfully into the fire crackling in the fireplace until sleep finally overcomes her.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi looks around at those present and makes sure to stop and congratulate Rhapsody on her position as Sheriff. Glancing toward Aiden she gave him a slow smile and bite at her lower lip heading toward a hut for the night. Hopefully the night would go well and that the creature who did this was only passing through.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

DarkAngel

Selena snuck out and went to the woods where she sat by a little creek , she knew how to hide and if someone died well it could happen...

But she wasn't afraid of death ....

Autumn Sativus

As the village wakes after another restful and seemingly peaceful night, they slowly gather once again in the center of town. Rhapsody begins taking numbers as the new Sherrif, ensuring that everyone is accounted for. As she finds that once again one is missing, murmurs begin to run through the gathered crowd. They quickly learn who is not among them and rush to the home that they had chosen.

Entering the hut, the group is confronted by the body of Aiden, most of his body mangled and chewed in the same manner that Rockin's had been the previous night. After searching Aiden's home for a time, the group comes to the conclusion that Aiden was a Peasant.

It is right there and then that the Sherrif puts her foot down, claiming that they must begin to seek out the vile beings who are killing off their friends. And so the group begins to vote on someone to lynch as they gather the necessary equipment to carry out such a task.

Players:
  • Josietta
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • LittlePixieGirl
  • Marguerite
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Sir Desan
  • Teno

Remaining Roles:
  • 5 Peasants
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky is once again shocked and screams in terror as she enters Aiden's hut and sees the body strewn upon the ground. Racing outside to breathe fresh air and hopefully stave off the panic attack she feels beginning LadySky falls to the ground on her knees and cries openly or the second murdered villager.

Finally coming to her senses she begins to rise only to discover she had knelt in a pile of manure.

"Why God?" she wails!

After yet another bath and a good hour of laundry duty she emerges from her hut and hears the decree for a lynching. With a heavy heart LadySky votes for Evil Pixie as she noticed something strange about the loner.

Once her vote was placed LadySky turned to go toward her hut intending to bake apple pies for the ones working to build the lynching materials, only she twisted her ankle and stumbled forward falling directly into a pile of manure. Lying there for several seconds she shakes her head and curses the inventor of bowel movements.

Once more clean she spends the afternoon baking in her little hut praying for lost souls to find peace.

Josietta

Josi stumbled from her hut the next morning holding her head and groaning a little. She had one too many drinks and wished the sun weren't so bright. When it was discovered that Aiden was the next victim her face became stricken with a deep sadness.. the one man who could provide the best drinks in town and now he was gone. She sighed and looked around, stopping to glance to Desan and then to Miss Mar before she  looks at Lady Sky wondering why she was so upset and then silently wondered what was in those pies she made. Were they truly apple pies? or did she make meat pies as well?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Teno

First Rockin, and now Aiden. Teno never really knew either of them, but he still offered a shoulder to the women who were crying, and gave each a light peck on the cheek. "We shall find who's responsible, and put an end to them." It seemed obvious to him now, however, that he didn't really know who he could trust. Not even an idea of who he couldn't. For now, he went with his gut, and placed his vote against Kipoc initially, but still looked out for anyone acting suspicious.

DarkAngel

Selena was the towns crackpot , She never said anything anyone ever understood... She watched the people yelling that someone died again . "How can this be?? I was out side all night searching for herbs " she shook her head wondering why she was still alive..