Literate RP'er Needed (M/F, BDSM, Forced/Noncon, Kidnapping, Enslavement)

Started by Night Walker, May 10, 2009, 05:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Walker

Update: Thank you everyone who messaged me interested in this. Currently I believe I have found someone to fill the female role. I will reopen this if the situation changes.
------------------------------------------------

I've had this idea floating around my head for awhile and would love to try getting it off the ground. Here's the setup/story with a few links to pictures to give you an idea of what I have in my head. It is set in modern day, although the male character is a bit eccentric and tends to prefer Victorian style.

Victor Van Aalsburg III (picture here) lives in a large house some distance outside of town (exterior picture, interior picture). He inherited the giant estate from his late grandfather (Dr. Victor Van Aalsburg). Although intelligent and attractive, the man has never had much in the way of friends or a social life. Finding the house’s massive collection of books no longer entertaining him the way they once did, he decides to secure some companionship. He travels to the city and finds an attractive young girl (16 years old) on the way to school. Before she knows what is happening, the girl wakes up in a strange room, strapped to a table, with a locked leather collar around her neck (picture here), and wearing a full-length formal Victorian-style maid outfit (picture here, and here).

The girl's background and description is up to you. I left her a blank slate (other than the age) on purpose.

Please message me if you would be interested.