Looking for two more players..(World of Darkness)

Started by Sophyta, July 05, 2010, 05:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophyta

Hi,

I'm looking for two other people to play with me in Old World of Darkness game run by ST Zarazel.

I should be fun and exciting.  Vampires, werewolves and magic.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

LIAR

Kanen

BenedictWolfe

Maetrix

If you need any more, I'm game :)

--Mætrix--
Ask not what you want to write; but ask what is it others wish to hear.

Pleniluna

I'd love more info, but I'm totally interested. Would it be possible to play a Tzimisce?
"We must all go through a right of passage and it must be physical, it must be painful, and it must leave a mark. "

Sophyta

I'll get you more info soon.  The ST's pc blew up.  Sorry..
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Bloody Rose

I am thinking old world of darkness. My pc blew up but I think I can throw via phone. You will need to choose, vampire, werewolf or changeling.

BenedictWolfe

I might be down for Vampire, but I still need to know more about the proposed game.

Bloody Rose

Ok depending on what you guys pick I can think of the basics and plot. So for now we have a vamp, please not I will use golden rule a lot and is my story. Don't worry though will make sure you like it.

grovercjuk

Old World of darkness? Then if there is a slot I am interested in playing a werewolf.

Bloody Rose

Looks like we got split decisions. I think I know what I am going to do. Two different rps one for vampires one for werewolf. One world, whatever the werewolf does the vampire can be affected and vice versa. Here is the basic info

Vampire: The Camarilla don't  exist, however you need to keep your identity a secret as much as you can. Due to the fact that they spread like wildfire Vampire owns clubs and bdsm dungeons. They are rulling the world slowly and are taking over it. However as much as they enjoy their unlife they don't know something is rising. Murders of Vampires are slowly happening. And slowly but surely they will find out that.... their rulling is coming slowly to a halt.

15 extra bonus points.
You may play any vampire clan I don't mind.
This will take place in Japan
Year is 1999
Any other info you need let me know.

Werewolves: the protectors of Gaia, ruller of all nature. They are the loyal guardians of the planet, the strenght and ferocity of a wolf in each one of them. There numbers are low, being overrun by the vampires they often end up in fights with them. However something is happening, werewolves are getting killed with no signs of vampires being the curprits. Now they have to watch their back, either form a alliance with the Vampires or slowly be killed. With both sides suffering losses, how will the guardians survive?

15 extra bonus
Play any tribe you want.
No lupus *unless you have a convincing backstory then I will allow it*
This will take place in Japan
Year is 1999

----

Right now since I don't have the book with me I cannot say much until I have it. However I still need to know whow is interested. If we manage to get at least three members per side I think a very good story can be done.

Yes this will be Old world of darkness

Paladin

Kanen

I might be interested in playing a werewolf.  Are any other shapeshifters available?

Bloody Rose

Only werewolf. Other shapeshifters are kinda ment for their own rp I think ^^

Maikayla

If you still have room, I'm interested in the Werewolf game. =)

Bloody Rose

Once I resolve the issues with my pc I will be posting the rps. By the end of this week I shall have my pc back.

fallensaviour

Amocin

I would like to play if there is a slot open, and if I could be a werewolf.

*Punts Kanen*