Fast and Furious: A game of illegal street racing (Need M and F)

Started by Shadow879, May 20, 2012, 09:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veluux

Quote from: Photo on May 29, 2012, 09:35:18 PM
if there's room for this I'm in. Let me know what slots are available. I'll start thinking of a character now. The BBQ idea is pretty good, doesn't have to be a BBQ though, naturally.

As far as I know, this is the most up to date roster:

Co-Leader/Driver/Junk/Scrap-Yard Owner(Male): (DreamlandDenizen)
Co-Leader/Driver/Mechanic(male):  (Veluux)
Brains/Mechanic(female):  (JDrew Spider)
Car Graphics Designer/Driver(female):  (Kayla M)
Black Market Liason/Driver(Male): (AdrianZef)
Driver/Mechanic: Rosha Kovotulyin ( Shadow879) (ME!)

Lead’s Sister/Unofficial Club Member(Female): (Rachubka)
Junk/scrap-yard Worker/Mechanic(Male):  OPEN
Auto-Shop Worker/Childhood Friend(Female): OPEN

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Photo

the workshop employee female is perfect. I didn't want to be in the center of the story line. I'll try to get a profile up soon

I sent this character to Shadow

Piper Adams

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Veluux

Well then I think that leaves just one open slot. If everyone is able to finish their profiles and such sometime this week, then I will get with Shadow and DD so we can post an introduction before this weekend fully rolls around. If that sounds good to all of you?

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Photo

yeah, this is definitely designed differently than most other group RP's. street racing is a neat topic to run off of. I'm excited to get started. unofficially waiting for Rachubka to put her character in the profiles post.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Photo

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

JDrew Spider

Lol, No you should check out the OOC thread in the Bondage section we should be getting started very soon. We're just getting our characters together.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Several people have been pretty busy lately. But we're hoping to kick things off really soon. I want to start it off this weekend for sure. Just a couple more characters to be posted. Hopefully we can find some sort of antagonist before then, but we can make do without one at first, while the gang gets situated with each other.

JDrew Spider

We might need to advertise then.

LOOKING FOR A THUG/KINGPIN/ATAGONISTIC  role for the rp, but yea we can keep ourselves busy.

Drama!

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

We need Shadow to edit the post title for an antagonist. He seems pretty busy though. You think we should make a new recruitment thread? This one is full of a bunch of randomness anyways.

JDrew Spider

I think so, but I will leave it up to you.

"Your will, my hands."  :P Lol. Maybe I can find someone to play my chars brother.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

Anyone who has bookmarked and is following this thread, it has now moved to the new recruitment thread. A link for that can be found in the Main Directory.

There are also links to the OOC and Approved Characters, as well as links to the RP threads (will be creating those with picture headings shortly).