Blackmailed Lesbians (M/F/F, Extreme)

Started by rpgirl85, May 25, 2015, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

As the name implies, the story is of two lesbians blackmailed by a man. Here's an exposition of it.

In a country ruled by an extreme right wing political ideology (imagine Nazi Germany), there is no sympathy for the disease of homosexuality. If proved to be guilty of the deplorable act, the offenders are straight away deported to harsh labor camps in the cold North, where they die sooner or later from the strenuousness of life.

In such a place, two young girls fall for each other and indulge against their better rationale, in a secret illicit relationship. It is fulfilling for both of them, physically and emotionally, and for a while they live in an idyllic dreamland.

But this dream is soon shattered, for their secret falls in to the hands of a perverted older man, who then makes their life a downward spiral of humiliation, degradation and perversity.

What are the character traits of these girls? What is the motivation of this man? All of this is open to discussion.

Of course, I be playing one of the girls, so looking for a male and another female.

MagicalPen

I would be interested in the Male role for this.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

rpgirl85

Vercile

Very interested in playing the other girl

wigglebiscuit

I'd post interest, but it looks like you're covered.

You kids have fun and don't stay out past curfew!

Neo In Matrix

Oh, I would also love to play the other female. Can't it be extended to include more females as a group of lesbians. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)