Resounding Dissolution (Wolf/Vamp/Hunters Play - Closed! Thanks!!)

Started by Izabella, September 06, 2013, 11:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izabella

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

RainyHigh

4:30 pm here~ XD
I will post the character CS in the character thread then rather than here?
Is that what you mean?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Izabella

Absolutely. I'll create all sorts of threads for us and have a directory that Bane and I can manage.

If you have plot ideas, thoughts, wants - yadda yadda... talk to me. We're totally cool with bringing you behind the scenes and helping you achieve something epic in this play.

It's raining and nasty as hell outside here. I hate it. Makes me tired I suppose. 

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

Idachan

Hrm, yes... Oogling pictures of lovely ladies at 1:30am isn't addictive at all... Hrm, when all is decided I'll edit for size.

Tiah

blonde

Izabella

Yes, well I might be bias, but the blondes gorgeous. I'm thinking the red head looks more deadly, but in my opinion the blonde is yummy.

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

RainyHigh

Wait what year is it actually? Is it a few years ahead of 1812? Or in the present?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Wajin

I think 1812 <.< I just misread the whole thing... *blames Tiredness*
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Deamonbane

Late 19th century... we have revolvers, rifles, smack in the middle of the industrial revolution... although, I am not sure the town would have anything fancy...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Wajin

Quote from: Deamonbane on September 07, 2013, 06:54:26 PM
Late 19th century... we have revolvers, rifles, smack in the middle of the industrial revolution... although, I am not sure the town would have anything fancy...

just needed to know for my character :3

Izabella

Yes... the original killings were in 1812, but Bane is correct. We're in 1902ish..  So no cars yet really, more horseback and carriages, things of that nature.

The hunters will be taking a train from London to Romania, as they will first meet with the Elders in London to discuss what has occurred.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 06:57:15 PM
Yes... the original killings were in 1812, but Bane is correct. We're in 1902ish..  So no cars yet really, more horseback and carriages, things of that nature.

The hunters will be taking a train from London to Romania, as they will first meet with the Elders in London to discuss what has occurred.

Just so no gets in a tizzy, mine will be arriving in a slightly different fashion, but I have already discussed it with Izabella :)

Idachan

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 06:45:16 PM
Yes, well I might be bias, but the blondes gorgeous. I'm thinking the red head looks more deadly, but in my opinion the blonde is yummy.

Which is why I'm conflicted. Though if it's late rather than early 19th century I'm leaning towards the redhead simply for fashion's sake.

RainyHigh

Questiion: vampires don't have to have been existing during 1812 do they?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Izabella

Rainy, yes. We're looking at 300-400 years for the vamps... old peeps! Yep. Yours can be younger if you like, but mine will be 600+ as the oldest in the coven.

Lamenting - *nods* Being dropped off by a large male dragon that will want sex in return for the ride. I'll find a sacrifice for us.

Idachan - Yes, but your vamp should be very old, so 1400s would be open to whatever you wanted of her. She's not a human from the 1800s. Your choice, love. They are both beautiful.

Idachan

I don't plan on running around in antiquated garb though so I'd still need an appearance that can hold up against the mutton leg sleeves and pigeon breast torso.

RainyHigh

Alright thanks Izabella. I'll make her over 100 years but won't have a specific age. She may be the youngest in the coven then.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Ife Foss
Appearance: Picture one and two. Ife is a short and slim woman. Her eyes are a dark brown honey--almost chocolate color, her hair is the same color. Ife stands at five feet, weighs, and impressive 145 pounds, even though she looks to weigh less. Ife is lithe, with the body of a swimmer athlete. She has a seven-inch scar on her lower stomach.
Sexual Orientation: Ife is bi-sexual.
Brief History: Ife is a vampire; an unknown man changed her over one hundred years ago. The attack or what appeared as an attack happened after she gave birth to stillborn baby boy. Ife was going to die if it had not been for the man that changed her. She awoke in the night, thirst tearing a way through her soul, she was alone again. Now she had forever to explore and live, as she never could before. Ife is of African and German decent. Her mother was from Yoruba and her father from Germany. She lived with her father after her mother was murdered in a raid in Africa. But her father had her live as a servant in his home as he was a married man with children of his own already. The fact that Ife was his child was hidden until her premature death at the age of 15.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Izabella

Idachan- No shit, right? Tis why I let Kate Beckensale do it for me. Chicks just made for that time period.

Rainy - perfect. Hold onto that CS and we'll post it in the CS thread as well. She's breathtaking, as all of your girls are.

RainyHigh

Thanks Izabella xD I just love looking at beautiful actresses of all kinds of heritage. It may be a problem. >.> ....
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Izabella

KatKwik

Hiya!

Just saw the thread. Are you still looking for players? I'd like to toss my name in if you are. Not fussed about character. I'll take whatever you have available.

Thanks

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

RainyHigh

Quote from: Izabella on September 07, 2013, 07:41:59 PM
Hmmmm.. what did my partner say?

laughs....

That it's not a problem looking at beautiful women for a long time.
Rainy's Ons and Offs