Heathen's school for despicable Villainy. Interest check.

Started by Malgriff, March 12, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainyHigh

Name: Sasha Smith
Nickname: The Evil Queen
Species: Human/Witch/Sorceress
Family: None she'd like to name
Position: Teacher (Some Kind of Sorcery or War Tactics or Ruling the World)
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Tawny
Other tidbits on looks: Has an apple tattoo on her left hip
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 145lbs

Personality: Sasha is evil, in her kingdom she was known as the evil queen. She was ruthless, often attacking villages that meant her kingdom no harm. She was vindictive, if someone crossed her, their head would reside on a stick. She was crafty, Sasha once poisoned an apple and fed it to her step-daughter to try and kill her. It didn't go as planned. Sasha is not perfect, but when threatened and in the line of peril, her sheer strength of mind and stamina of body will get her through almost any problem. Well it has so far. Sasha may be evil, but she is fair when she wants to be, often trying to solve problems so that everyone wins something, but if she is angered too much, she'll give up on being polite and set flames to everything that is dear to you. She is vindictive.

Background: Sasha was born to a powerful witch and miller. Her mother of course wasn't powerful when Sasha was born, but after they fled her father, her mother married a duke, causing Sasha to become a duchess. Sasha's mother was very keen on getting what was best for her, so she choose for her a king. A rather older king with a daughter of his own. Sasha was NOT happy. But after learning how to use her powers from an imp of a man, Sasha killed the King, got rid of the princess and became QUEEN. Now was her time to shine. And shine she did. For awhile. A savior came to the kingdom and took over only after 200 years of Sasha reigning. The savior was a persistent woman. She teamed up with her own army, stopped Sasha from using her own powers from the very imp that taught her how to do magic. She was banished from her kingdom and travelled the realms afterwards. She was hired at the school to teach others of her own curses she had learned over her years. Sasha isn't the best teacher, but she will make sure you know how to do something before you leave her room. Even if she has to beat it out of you.

Weapons/Magic:

The Dark One's Dagger--it gives the user immortality, unlimited access to dark magic such as casting illusions or crushing the hearts of people without even touching them.

The Candle--Whisper the name of the person you want to die before you light the candle, and they will perish. Taints the users heart with darkness.

Heart Locker--She keeps her henchmen's and enemy hearts inside this chest, including her own. It prevents her and her henchmen from being killed by physical attacks.

Sleeping Curse--Prick your finger on this needle lined with potion and you will sleep forever until kissed by your true love.

Memory Spell--Drink this potion, and you will forget everything you ever wished to forget.

The Hand--Sasha can magically remove people's heart and use it to control them or kill them.

Sorcery (General)--Sasha has a large arsenal on potion making for creating curses and spells, and some ways to make a few charms.

Telekinesis--Sasha is able to waive a hand and cause someone to fall back on the ground. She used to be able to move a building in her prime, but nowadays she uses this power for minor things, like shoving people out of her way when she is walking down a crowded hall.

Force-Fields--Sasha used to be able to protect a whole kingdom or shatter the magical defenses of an entire army. Now she just uses this power to block magical attacks from angry students or teachers.

Teleportation--As long as the place she is leaving and the place she is going isn't magically sealed, she can get there. And in a puff of purple smoke too.

Weaknesses:

Steal Heart--While her heart is not inside her own chest, if stolen from her locker, the thief could theoretically control her or kill her. But they'd have to break the magical lock in place and be well versed in magic.

Steal Candle--Someone could take her candle and whisper her own name, thus killing her.

Steal Dark One's Dagger--This could grant the user an abundance of power but would most likely drive themselves insane when overcome with the madness. Also your skin will turn scaly--kind of like a dragon.

Mental Attacks--Break through Sasha's defenses and she could be maimed, but beware there are traps in place.

Physical Attacks--While a stake in the heart won't kill Sasha (vampires be jealous) cutting her head off might just kill her.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

MzHyde

Well, Shizuru teaches P.E. which is kind of innocuous sounding. She's Lawful Evil, part Blood Knight, part Aloof Dark-Haired Girl, part Loners Are Freaks, and a tiny bit Jerkass Woobie (which you'll probably never get to know about because she'd probably bite your head off). Of course, I'm talking TV Tropes here. She's got three thousand years of ass kicking experience under her belt, can make mortals pee themselves just by looking at them, and so skilled in martial combat it's like she's Vergil from Devil May Cry and you are a man made out of tissue paper and kitten farts. The beatdown she could lay on almost anyone or anything would be so indescribable that if you were campaigning for an ass kicking, you would get elected. With 100% of the votes. The first day people get to her class, she's going to give every student a magic seal on each limb that makes it feel like it weighs about a hundred pounds - then she's going to make them run uphill to the actual class, and if they're late they fail. Not just for the day. The class itself. And that's day one. People are gonna hate her.r

RainyHigh

Quote from: MzHyde on March 22, 2014, 11:08:54 PM
The first day people get to her class, she's going to give every student a magic seal on each limb that makes it feel like it weighs about a hundred pounds - then she's going to make them run uphill to the actual class, and if they're late they fail. Not just for the day. The class itself. And that's day one. People are gonna hate her.r

Ohhh~ Well that's just evil. :D

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Rave

Is it bad that my idea for Hatter's first class is a giant tea party in which he places multiple hallucinogens in the tea >_>

For educational purposes, of corse. A 'Hands on' approach, hehehe.  :-X

someinheritthewealth

Sounds fun also like ya character Rainy, I will make Hitomi when less tired her class will have people pissing themselves because she is the very personification of fear and timeouts for her are putting you in a coma dream of horrors and nightmares.

Dinah I know will want the Jack the Ripper girl.

Hastur will scheme and try get some younger student to free him.

So what is Hatter's class, Advanced Mindfuckery?

Malgriff

Poor Ruby, if she's not insane or dead by the time school lets out she will be scarred for life.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Akumamika on March 22, 2014, 11:18:20 PM
Poor Ruby, if she's not insane or dead by the time school lets out she will be scarred for life.

I suspect she may well resist at first but slowly she will come to relish the darkness ;).

Rave

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on March 22, 2014, 11:14:40 PM

So what is Hatter's class, Advanced Mindfuckery?

Lmao itd be amazing if that's what it was actually called.

No though, if I had to put it in a 'Faculty' type of category it would be Illusion Science and Sorcery, but really Advanced Mindfuckery is much more encompassing of what he'd actually be teaching.

RainyHigh

I'm sure Sasha would attend that class, other than the first day's lesson.
She's lacking in mindfuckery so to speak.

Hmmm.... I think Sasha might place out "bombs" (that when touched explode and cause the victim to sleep for an hour) in her classroom and then have one student lead two (or more) blindfolded students through the mine field. 
Just to see who is slippery enough to succeed at being evil.
And who has the skills to lead a nation.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

someinheritthewealth

Other tidbits on looks: This is her true form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Hitomi Akumu
Nickname: Goddess of Fear, Mistress of Vice, Herald of Despair, Angel of Nightmares and Essence of Madness
Species: Personification of Fear
Family: Her Siblings that are the Cycle of Existence, Destruction, Temptation, Darkness and Hatred
Position: Teacher - Fear: The Study of Paranoia and Uses of It to Control
Hair Color: White
Eye color: Crimson
Skin color: Pale
Personality:  Cold and vindictive being with sadistic intelligence and rather crude way of viewing all, she is not above messing with mortals and can be blamed for such things that lurk in their minds. She creates the very essence they drink upon and is strengthened by it completely. She is the unknown that hinders most brave or foolish men own inhibitions, the horrific visions you see when asleep, the consuming malign influence you feel when alone and in your bed. She is the darkness in your very mind, the area you would dare not look.

General philosophy: "The greatest and most primal fear is that of the unknown." and it is with that I shall destroy their fragile minds."

Weapons/Magic:
Hateshinai kyōfu

The Dreamweaver

Unending Dread

Hitomi mere presence can raise blood-pressure or hairs on people alike, she can also slowly cause a place to gradually break into a state of fear paralysis, so scared are they that they can't move, breath, or speak.

Killing Aberration

This is her strongest power, with this she can terrify a person so much with their personal fears, that they end up dying of shock in vivid and brutal display.

Lingering Nightmare

Hitomi can summon up your darkest fears and cause waking nightmares, your world shatters as you witness everything you know be reversed and only your worse aberration exist in the plane.

Artisan of the Mind

Hitomi can enter within the mind of anyone asleep or awake and cause their deepest fears to surface from recesses of mind. Within a slumbering person's mind she can cause them to never wake up and live only in nightmares she has built and intricately crafted.

Loss of Control

Hitomi can make someone so scared they essentially become her puppets and thus she can control them and use them to her will, until she leaves the premise, she can't kill anyone this way, or severely hurt them. She can only make it clear they are her toys and nothing more.

The Conniving Unknown

What truly lies in front of you will soon warp and change, your perception a mere lie. Hitomi can cause your very mind to forget paths or places they know, everything becomes unknown and with it an alarming sense of apprehension grows.

RainyHigh

nice char @some. *gets the shivers*

Just updated my character sheet with weaknesses if someone really wants to dish it with Sasha.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Ironwolf85

wow I was thinking of playing this light hearted a bit, like where fantasy villians learn their trade, ect.
Might have to redo my guy.

Still Sasha is probably his main teacher.
I'd call the classes Dark Arts, Advanced Arts, and "Overlording", both common and advanced classes.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Malgriff

So was I for a while, thinking along the Disney lines but I don't mind getting into the dark and gritty. So long as graphic violence is kept a just this side of R rated.

Juggtacular

As embodiments/personifications of abstract concepts, I think Death and Hitomi should be related in some way.

Malgriff

Koekje

Name - Samuel Bomban

Nickname - The Junior Witch Doctor

Age - Voodoo mystery!

Species: Human
Family: Long line of voodoo witch doctors
Position: Student
Hair Color: Blond
Eye color: Grey
Skin color: Tanned
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190lbs

Appearance - Samuel usually walks around in rather simple clothes, not really betraying his voodoo heritage. This usually means you can find him in tattered old jeans and shirts with holes in them. However, he chooses to wear several miscellaneous items that show his fondness of this darker side of magic. A skull ring on his right ringfinger, a small vial carrying some blood of his ancient ancestor, the first one their line to practice the vooodoo, in a magical container shaped like a screaming mask. Aside those two items he wears several piercings through both his ears, the left ear only has three in the ear lobe, the right one has piercings running up the entire outer ear, plus he has two of them through his left eyebrow. His tongue is also pierced, but not due to religious reasons.

Personality -  Samuel is a secretive person, relying on the air of the voodoo to make sure people don't mess around with him. He is a master at persuasion, a little family heritance, and this allows him to easily switch between personalities depending on his target to make a deal. At heart, he's a cold manipulating and calculating man. But if his target is someone who needs company, he can turn into the friendliest man on the planet ... who's out for their soul.

Sexuality - Heterosexual

History - Samuel has been a troubling case in past schools. While he had been home schooled for the first parts of his life, he had to attend school life to get to know his victims and their souls. It was meant to be just a reconnaissance mission, but Samuel enjoyed the double life: Living as a 'regular' school kid, bonding with the other children, playing games while at the mean time finding out information to seduce them into horrible deals which allowed Samuel to take possession of their very lives. It was fun. Though his family was proud, they decided to stick to a lower profile when rumors started popping up about voodoo, something their secretive family did not like.

Having been sent to the Heathen's School, it was a way of improving Samuels magic alongside staying slightly more hidden and making connections with other powerful beings. And, ofcourse, the soul of something non-human is always more delicious than that of a human.

Powers - Most of his powers are just psychological, learning the other peoples heart, their wants, ... Though he managed to channel Voodoo energy via his rituals or use himself as a conduit to improve his own capabilities. Standard Voodoo Arts would be rather diminishing of their power, but that's what they are :D
He who acts honestly, hardly ever meets with trouble,
he who speaks honestly, hardly ever escapes trouble.
O'O's

MzHyde

Why do we need two OOC topics? Doesn't seem like any point to it. It's not like there's any big mystery that needs solving so there's nothing to be hiding. Also, why are they in the Group Roleplays Wanted section? OOC topics don't belong here. 

Rave

Quote from: MzHyde on March 23, 2014, 07:26:35 AM
Why do we need two OOC topics? Doesn't seem like any point to it. It's not like there's any big mystery that needs solving so there's nothing to be hiding. Also, why are they in the Group Roleplays Wanted section? OOC topics don't belong here.

Agreed here. There really isn't a point in separating Professor/Student OOC threads, that'll just confuse and separate the players from communicating OOCly. It just limits communication. Secondly, yeah the OOC thread is not placed in the correct forum. The OOC thread should be placed in the same forum where the RP will be. Specifically for this RP, the Extreme Small Groups forum, linked here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=383.0

What I would suggest, is instead of making two OOC forums, you make an accepted characters thread where you post the RP's completed and accepted characters. Its good for new players to see what characters are in the RP, and it helps people navigate easier.

someinheritthewealth

The thing about Hitomi class is if your character ever wants to be a leader they will need to enter her class. No doubt Death knows her, but unlike Hastur she willingly came to the school, because she has no qualms destroying people mentally.

Ironwolf85

I'll post the edited character profile when you post a character thread.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

MzHyde

Malgriff

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 24, 2014, 04:16:01 PM
I'll post the edited character profile when you post a character thread.

Where would a character thread go? And yes this is still a thing

someinheritthewealth

In OOC on the forum, btw I really want to begin, when are we starting?

Malgriff

As soon as we figure out who wants to write the opening post. If there's no volunteers I'll try and come up with something. Would you mind making the character thread?