Oni Academy - Recruiting (Extreme, School, Sandbox, Dark, Anime/Hentai)

Started by Drake Valentine, August 09, 2016, 01:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Links:
OOC
Character Thread - Post here only after accepted.

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not tolerate any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. Do Not Ghost. I am sure we all been guilty of it, but this seriously peeves me. If you join and never post, I will be less likely to accept you for future games. In hindsight, better to inform me of dropping out than to ghost my games.
XIII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

Monsters are real; most of their existence has been passed off as stories, tales passed down through generations from different origins through the millenniums. Every story is composed of some facts, they may have been blurred with various exaggerations, but the truth remains that there are creatures out there that cannot be explained by common logic or standards. They come in all types from nightmarish beings that's sole purpose is only to make others' lives a living hell to pranksters, to other lesser malevolent fiends. Not all of these creatures may be necessarily evil; but the world has changed from what most normal humans had perceived it to be. Mortals are no longer on the high ends of the food chain; the existence of these beings has been known for decades after a rising calamity that shook the very principle of normal society.

Most humans do not know what was the cause or where these beings sprung from; but it is believed that there were those that had been gathering in force for quite sometime while humanity lived on blindly to the truth of what beings lingered in the shadows. In time this would change a world at war, humans against monsters; this conflict spread out through the world like a virus, hitting multiple continents. Within a short span of decades the world was fully conquered by the supernatural and thus different means of laws and rules have been established for each continent; Japan has took a lesser bite on its end compared to how these fiends may rule other countries and how they may treat the former humans within them. This doesn't mean mortals are fully safe here either, their purposes vary and for the most part they are allowed to continue their 'normal' daily lives.

The only exception to this is that the abnormal are present within mortals' lives now.  Various businesses, schools, and other areas have been taken over as well by those of the supernatural. Still, the entity over Japan has saw for a need for further intelligence and culture for such creatures; along with blending it with common mortal society so that it could quell some of the hostilities amongst their kindred and remind the humans who they properly serve. Thus many schools have been deemed as 'Oni Academies,' a place where mortals and monsters can mix and mingle with one another; although, these establishments are not to be taken lightly by any groups that attend them.

The prime purpose of the Academy is prestige within society and those who established this set of school live on older principals in regards to such. A person's role is determined by the effort and parameters they possess. Jobs are instantly assigned to all graduates or even dropouts; of course the latter is more despicable work within society be it manual labor or even slavery. The Academy itself is a mixture of high school to college level academic, coupled with various miscellaneous classes of mythology, magic, combat, along with other club activities. Again, these all serve to shape a young Oni for their future roles in life. As for mortals? Humans mainly attend these to serve as aids to Oni down the future, depending on their test scores. Even humans that failed may still secure a somewhat good position in life depending on the Oni that showed interest in them or maybe find themselves falling down into a hellhole.

What outcomes will follow the current batch of students within the School? How many will succeed for their dreams of the future? How many will be damned to a life of misery? How many will just scrape by? There is only one way of finding out here at Oni Academy.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

General Info
Regarding Races

Humans

The average mortals of society, humans hold no powers or abilities of the supernatural; and what powers they may derive are often lesser gifts from other entities. These gifts are still no where near that of what some Oni may possess and with power takes many years of practice for mastery for that of a simple human being.

As for how humans go about in today's society? In Japan, they live their lives almost as normally as they had done before; the only difference is the change of perils. One doesn't have to worry about being robbed or assaulted by a group of common thugs, now they have to fear potentially being devoured or ravaged by tentacles of a wild Oni. These occurrences do come and go; no matter what culture, there will always be those that break away from the norm and bring chaos to society. There are usual safeguards in place, but these do not always guarantee a common mortal of their safety.

Not to mention tensions between humans given how most Oni secured valuable positions of power within society. Humans can sometimes be just as dangerous as an Oni and through the years there have been cases where mortals would group up on lesser Oni to vent out their frustrations in whatever means possible. This never end well when retaliations came about; another reason why many Academies were constructed in dire hopes that a better future of the youth could be brought together.

As for life at the Academy, it may not necessary be completely safe; but the grounds are far more protected than the city or streets. Any dangerous Oni that may intrude are often eliminated on the spot; the same can be said for human terrorists. These events are often uncommon to rare and the most any have to fear is general school bullying, harassment, and things that may go beyond that during their days at the school.

Oni

Oni hail from different backgrounds and mythologies; some possess magical powers others may hold supernatural prowess. It all depends on the background of such creatures. Some feed off of normal substances similar to humans, others may feed on mortals, some may eat different objects within society, and some may just gain energy and nutrition from sex.

For generations these various races of mythological beings have existed, few have lived among humans, camouflaging their true appearance with powerful illusion spells. Others have made their dwellings in more remote areas of the human realm. As for the rest, well their world is just the other side of the coin in contrast to earth; a different realm that humans often saw glimpses of to things of the unexplained or farfetched. This realm had became one that many mythological beings escaped to as humans continued to progress in their expansions of population and technology. It is believe their main lapse came in the late middle ages; although various other tales about their involvements, be they truth or fiction, has carried on through the later years of technological evolution.

What past depictions of them has finally came into true light with their invasion upon the mortal realm several decades ago. There were those that feared the rate of growth humans were obtaining and wished to suppress the species. There were those that had extinguished their resources in their realm and sought a claim to what the other world possessed. There were those that found humans in general the best source of nutrients or energy be it physical consumption or perverse interloping. No matter what the reason was, many had similar alignments and points of interest, enough to bring different factions to band together with the terms of dividing control of the continents to serve as territory.

Most are in worse shape than they had been; but Japan is one of the few countries with their lingering touch to the modern world. Here, various mythological beings from all sorts of backgrounds make their living among humans.  There has been general rules and guidelines placed within the city for all Oni to abide by; but that isn't the case for every creature. Still, it isn't unheard of that there are special units of Oni used to properly police the various regions within Japan to ensure mayhem doesn't get out of order. One of the fine principles that the current fiend, overseeing Japan, has is the continuous push towards technology; therefore any intentional heavy destruction is met in turn with force.

There are different other rules as well, though the main point within Japan is for Oni and Humans to co-exist among one another.  Such doesn't always have to be peaceful, although there is no full subjugation to the mortal race that many other countries have seen. The humans development is much needed as is proper education of other Oni to aid in such. This fundamental has also change the lifestyles of humans and Oni alike with how the Academies are ran. To ensure productivity, 'fairness,' and a place in society, mortals and supernaturals alike are ranked and placed in certain jobs/social ladders. The principles of the governing Oni believes that failure can never be promoted into success and thus one's life is how they make it. Be this motivation or not to force everyone to strive for excellence is another story.
GM Notes

I. No godly Oni. Even if teachers or civilians.
II. Stay as true as possible to mythological abilities/powers of said mythological creature.
IIA. In this regard, see section I.
III. Student Oni powers should be toned down.

School Uniform

Males

Females

Standard male uniform consists of black, long-sleeve shirt, khakis, shoes, tie, and a white, button undershirt. Females are similar, though they wear a red skirt instead of black or black leggings.
During summertime students do not have to wear the long sleeve shirt.
Winter time students are allowed a jacket and scarf to keep them warm on school grounds; therefore ties are not mandatory.
The exception to these uniforms is when others are partaking in PE that may required other colors of uniform depending on the club; but students are expected to change back after done.

Teachers are also expected to dress professionally and have more leeway with color choices within the school as long as they can still maintain an uniformed image.
Janitors or nurses are often more casual with their clothing choices.
The only exception to any uniform is again during PE where a teacher may change into something more comfortable.

School Rules

I. The starting age of the Academy is sixteen and one can expect spending several years of their life as it covers stages of highschool academics to college level; assuming people qualify for college level studies.

II. All Academy members must show respect to their superiors, whether they be of a higher grade or they may be that of teachers or overseers.

III. Intentional destruction to property of the Academy will not be tolerated.

IV. The Academy controls disputes with monitored fighting; it is expected any conflict be handle at arranged battle areas.

V. Excessive violence leading to death is forbidden.

VI. Sexual content is rarely monitored; there are monsters that feed that way. Rape is forbidden.

VII. Weapons are forbidden on campus; only exception to this rule are clubs that allow weapons.

VIII. All students must maintain proper uniform dress code when on campus; unless otherwise specified(PE, season changes)

IX. Academy members are forbidden in engaging in conflict with residents of the town and such actions with civilians will be highly judged depending on the circumstances.

X. The Academy only rewards those that put forth an effort. Intentional delinquency, skipping classes, and general chaotic behaviors that do nothing, but oppose the Academy as a whole can trap one in a grim future job.
GM Note
Of course this doesn't mean these things can't happen in game. School rules are just that, IC rules of the establishment. Players are free to do whatever as long as they are consenting with one another to have such done to their character.
Don't go around destroying the school, it won't end pretty for you.

Interest Check
Sephora
Styx26
Tsuunade
A Painter
ShadowOfTheDay
lovelylilT
Kimera

Faculty: V   | Civilians:  | Students: X

Drake Valentine - Oni Students (M&M)
MissFire - Oni Teacher & Security (F&F)
JoanieSappho - Oni Teacher (F)
Zaer Darkwail - Human Student (M)
Idlewyld - Human Student (F)
AndyZ - Oni Student (F)
Juggtacular - Oni Student (M)
MiraMirror - Oni Student (F)
LamentingQuill - Oni Students (M&F)
LeSane - Oni Teacher (M)
Vampire Mistress Sakura - Oni Student (F)
ShanaTheIV - Human Student (F)
minerva7790  - Human Teacher (F)

Character Template
Sheets can be posted here or PMed to me for review. However, if posted here, avoid risky/NSFW images; I don't care if they end up in character thread later or are sent to me, but Group  Request is still a Public Board.

Character Sheet Template

General Basics
Name:
Name of your character goes here.
Aliases:
Titles, other names, and whatnot if applicable.
Student, Faculty, Civilian
Race:
Their general race.
Sexuality:
What floats their boats.
What they are or identify as. (Male, Female, Futa/Herm, Etc)

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Can be a basic outline template or notable traits.
Personality:
Can be key traits. 
Strengths:
Things they may be good at.
Weaknesses:
Things they may suck at. Ideally, I want to see a con for every pro one may list for a character.
Powers:
If applicable.  Try to stay true to mythology lore and again no Godly/OP characters, students should naturally be toned down with powers compared to teachers.

Magic Fields and Examples

Abjuration: The power to protect/heal.   
        Armor Summoning
        Force-Field Generation
        Resurrection
        Healing

Conjuration: The power to transport living and non-living things.
        Creation
        Summoning
        Teleportation

Divination: The power to gain information.
        Extrasensory Perception
        Magic Sensing

Enchantment: The power to influence the minds/emotions or alter aliments of objects.
        Alter Property
        Emotion Manipulation
        Invocation
        Mental Manipulation

Evocation: The power to control the forces of Nature for a variety of effects.
        Elemental Manipulation (Must chose one element to major in: Fire, water, wind, light, earth, or dark)
        Energy Manipulation (Must chose one source to major in)
        Telekinesis

Illusion: The power to create illusions.
        Disappearing
        Psychosomatic Illusion
        Subjective Reality: create illusions that become partially real.

Necromancy: The power to manipulate the forces of Death.
       Animate/Reanimation
       Undead Manipulation
       Ectoplasm Manipulation

Transmutation: The power to transform living or non-living things.
        Elemental Transmutation
        Energy Transmutation
        Humanoid Transmutation
        Creature Transmutation       
        Shapeshifting

History:
A paragraph or so of one’s upbringing. 

Other Information
Dislikes:
If applicable. Nonsexual things.
Player Ons:
General player ons/kinks. Feel free to quicker list to an O/Os or Preferences or both page. This is only here as a means of something that may be different from what your character's ons/offs may be. (Such as you maybe wanting your character to be victimized, clearly would be something they may not like unless they are masochist.)
Player Offs:
General offs as far as adult content and whatnot, feel free to link as well if either page is up.
Character Ons:
The naughty bits, if same as player then state so.
Character Offs:
Other naughty bits, if same as player, state so.
Relations:
Be it towards NPCs or worked out relations involving other players’ characters.
Additional:
Anything not covered, feel free to change ‘additional’ as well to anything else you may wish to include and list afterwards following that. Otherwise list NA or delete the additional section.

[float=right][img height=350]IMGURLHERE(Art/anime/whatnot preferred)[/img][/float]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]General Basics[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Aliases:[/b]

[b]Status:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexuality: [/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]More In-depth Knowledge[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Appearance: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Strengths: [/b]

[b]Weaknesses: [/b]

[b]Powers: [/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[center][color=red][size=12pt]Other Information[/size][/color][/center]
[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Player Ons:[/b]

[b]Player Offs:[/b]

[b]Character Ons: [/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Relations:[/b]

[b]Additional:[/b]

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Drake Valentine

Regarding Project

Hello and welcome to my current, grim, little project I am working on.

I am still fleshing out things, so bare with me there.

Beyond that, the terminology of 'Oni' is used loosely, I would like to get that out of the way. I believe Oni signals some form of Japanese demon, but players do not have to play Japanese demons, they can be of any monster from any folklore if they want; as long as they can stay true to said folklores. I rather not see godly creatures running around, I do draw the line somewhere.

The game will fall into extreme section as there may be a variety of content(non-con, beastly things, tentacles, bondage, incest, so on and so forth.) Players are not required in participating in such and warning labels to any extremities will always be expected; however, if you still feel squeamish about any, then this probably isn't the game for you. I am also not limiting towards genders, be they female, male, futa, genderbenders, some form of tentacle beast that can't be gender identified, bread, or have at you.

Players will be allowed to multi-character, if they can handle it.

NPC play will be also optional.

At my sole discretion, I will limit any means of applicants if there is an imbalance between students, faculty, or even civilians.

There will be multi-threads, I had some images already saved for school ground, city, dorms, and maybe some countryside. Though school and dorms will likely be priority and other areas will go from there depending on group size/thread wishes.

This game is sandbox, there is no overlaying plot. Players are free to plot among themselves. There may be general events from time to time, but nothing major. Also, don't go around destroying said school/city/whatever that may amount to major mayhem, death, chaos in the area this game is taking place. Don't go around knocking over my sandcastles.

I have no intention of taming any levels of smut, I imagine there will be some heavy fields of such with eye candy of forbidden relations; but again, any warning labels of extreme/violent content is expected at all times.

What else... *Ponder.*

Ah, yes. Characters will be represented by artwork/anime; I honestly do not like crossing real images with fantasy images. That is just a peeve of mine, don't take it personal, but just how it is.

And finally, bare in mind I am the sole individual working on this. How quickly it kicks off depends on interest gathered; regardless, I will be working on and off of said project at my pace. A change of effort or pace will likely be from how many people would like for such a project to get off the ground.

Anything additional that I forgot will likely be added as an 'additional' tag to this.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Drake Valentine

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest, here below basic concept ideas and asking which you approve most for your game Drake Valentine;

Rebel
= I take it's no longer than few years since monsters took over (like three or less) so there is still adjustments needed done and thus need for the oni academies right? Well, I had idea for my char who's father was part of military who resisted monsters reign but died in Japan forces, his mother got devoured by a monster (during invasion after maths). So I assume any war orphans or such fell to human ran institutions.

Anycase considering my char lost both parents to monsters and he knows humans in other parts of world have suffered much more worse than Japan did.....but he simply has no motivation whatsoever 'get into the mold'. He has no terrorist sort plans but he defies authority figures (so sort school troublemaker who spray paints walls, childish pranks or not giving care for studies and has no plan to get or accept any jobs given to him even if he graduates). Only that he knows he falls likely to slavery and he does not plan live to see that fate to happen (simply doing suicide than submit for such fate).

With char I mostly want explore for humans hopelessness for situation and is there any true bright future for humans in the end; as is Japan's policy just more polite termed glorified slavery for monsters, compared to beattings, chains and manacles what used in other countries?

Pro-Ass Licker
= A complete opposite of the rebel idea; a someone who sees only choice for bright future to please the top ranked monsters in school and do anything for them. Hoping for bright and easy future for being just nice guy.

Stalker/Creep
= A just guy who is fan of monstergirl porn and is fascinated by monstergirls in sexual level (his fetish), but lacks confidence for direct interactions so he mostly stalks and spies monster girls.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 11, 2016, 07:04:10 PM
I voice interest, here below basic concept ideas and asking which you approve most for your game Drake Valentine;

Rebel
= I take it's no longer than few years since monsters took over (like three or less) so there is still adjustments needed done and thus need for the oni academies right? Well, I had idea for my char who's father was part of military who resisted monsters reign but died in Japan forces, his mother got devoured by a monster (during invasion after maths). So I assume any war orphans or such fell to human ran institutions.

Anycase considering my char lost both parents to monsters and he knows humans in other parts of world have suffered much more worse than Japan did.....but he simply has no motivation whatsoever 'get into the mold'. He has no terrorist sort plans but he defies authority figures (so sort school troublemaker who spray paints walls, childish pranks or not giving care for studies and has no plan to get or accept any jobs given to him even if he graduates). Only that he knows he falls likely to slavery and he does not plan live to see that fate to happen (simply doing suicide than submit for such fate).

With char I mostly want explore for humans hopelessness for situation and is there any true bright future for humans in the end; as is Japan's policy just more polite termed glorified slavery for monsters, compared to beattings, chains and manacles what used in other countries?

Pro-Ass Licker
= A complete opposite of the rebel idea; a someone who sees only choice for bright future to please the top ranked monsters in school and do anything for them. Hoping for bright and easy future for being just nice guy.

Stalker/Creep
= A just guy who is fan of monstergirl porn and is fascinated by monstergirls in sexual level (his fetish), but lacks confidence for direct interactions so he mostly stalks and spies monster girls.

Hello and thanks for interest. Any of them is fine with me; guess it just boils down to what you want to play more or what the roster looks like when enough people gather to allow applicants/characters.

As for Academies, I envision them being around close to a decade; this would allow different individuals for the various grades which students may likely range from 16-22(or 24; unless they are monsters with different ages entirely, but speaking more towards human spectrum.)

Slavery is well, slavery. It is mostly the grim fate for those that are delinquents as 'Oni' envision people that travel down that road to have no hope towards anything productive and would likely just as easily turn out as criminals.

Someone that strives for excellence, even as a human, would have a bright future ahead of them. They may never be able to run a business due to that lingering 'racial discrimination,' but that doesn't mean they can still end up as a high end employee and have a set life ahead of them. Also there isn't anything saying a mortal can have a set life ahead of them in a relationship with an Oni that is well off or vice versa.

Players can weave light stories, players can weave dark tales in regards to their characters future. Yes, concept may have dark and extreme themes to it, there is still likely tensions in and outside the Academies; but that direction isn't something I force on individuals to take in regards to how they play their character or how they envision said characters futures. The game is sandbox, after all and being comfortable with what one plays/portrays and content involving them is something I strive for with any partners within a game be it solo or group projects.

Best

-DV

Quote from: Starcry on August 11, 2016, 09:30:04 PM
Throwing my interest in. :)

Thank you for interest. ^_^

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, I think I go with the depressed/emo sort student then. I do not intent he cannot be changed out from it, but as he joins school he has little to no interest for his own future and decides enjoy the school life as he can until he ends his own life (as he refuses enter slavery). He sees little point in terrorist acts as humans simply cannot win vs Oni, they tried it already decade ago. They lost and they cannot no longer get upper hand (as I assume humans are not allowed carry or own weapons nor enter military service because risks involved to reflare the conflict between Oni and humans). Not to mention because both parents got killed by Oni he dislikes Oni immensely but he does not directly go harm them (he just rebels on system much as he can without going to violence).

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 12, 2016, 07:31:40 AM
Ok, I think I go with the depressed/emo sort student then. I do not intent he cannot be changed out from it, but as he joins school he has little to no interest for his own future and decides enjoy the school life as he can until he ends his own life (as he refuses enter slavery). He sees little point in terrorist acts as humans simply cannot win vs Oni, they tried it already decade ago. They lost and they cannot no longer get upper hand (as I assume humans are not allowed carry or own weapons nor enter military service because risks involved to reflare the conflict between Oni and humans). Not to mention because both parents got killed by Oni he dislikes Oni immensely but he does not directly go harm them (he just rebels on system much as he can without going to violence).

That is fine with me, again whatever you feel most comfortable with in portraying.

Yes, weapons are mostly restricted in use by humans and there is little need of military when you have various beings of supernatural capabilities. Very rare or special cases of humans possessing weapons may arise; although at the school those are more so towards whatever clubs, be it archery, kendo, or something else. Of course, in similar, said, school environment, most student Oni in possession are expected to hand whatever dangerous items over, before they may be returned whether they graduate or flunk. Only few people allowed to carry are Oni teachers and the Disciplinary Student Body committee. 

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Drake Valentine

AndyZ

I'm thinking of trying for a succubus.  Shapechanger (and comfortable with changing gender), seductive, steals chi (not souls, and she claims that that's pure propaganda if asked), etc.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Tsuunade

Drake Valentine

Quote from: AndyZ on August 16, 2016, 03:57:40 PM
I'm thinking of trying for a succubus.  Shapechanger (and comfortable with changing gender), seductive, steals chi (not souls, and she claims that that's pure propaganda if asked), etc.

That is fine with me. ^-^

Quote from: Tsuunade on August 16, 2016, 05:06:29 PM
Tentative interest.

Thanks for the interest. ^^

Maybe after one more person shows interest I will work up sheets.

A Painter

+1 :)

But I'm not sure what kind of character I'd be playing.
I'm torn between a blood thirsty creature trying hard to control itself and fit it for its own safety, or a more light hearted character.

Sephora

Why not have the best of both worlds and play two characters?  :P

Drake Valentine

Or someone with personality issues.

Any who, will work up sheet tomorrow. Right now my time online is limited as I will be heading to work soon-ish.

Drake Valentine

Drake Valentine

Drake Valentine

Kurimuzongādian - Student

General Basics
Name: Kurimuzongādian (Or Kuri for short)
Aliases: Kuri
Race: Yato-no-Kami
Sexuality: Heterosexual

More In-depth Knowledge
Appearance:
Height:
Human: 5’5”
Oni: Usually borderline eight feet in height, but can raise himself to ten to twelve feet to intimidate his foes. If he were to stretch out, from tip of tail to head he would most likely be a good thirty-two(or so) feet long.
Weight:
Human: 115 pounds
Oni: Several tons of muscle.
Hair Color: Crimson
Eye Color: Topaz
Personality:
Positive

Calm
Captivating
Clear-headed
Clever
Confident
Creative
Decisive
Focused
Idealistic
Imaginative
Independent
Perceptive
Persuasive
Subtle
Neutral

Ambitious
Casual
Complex
Deceptive
Dominating
Hypnotic
Sarcastic
Unpredictable
Negative

Aggressive
Callous
Deceitful
Devious
Dishonest
Insulting
Malicious
Opportunistic
Perverse
Predatory
Prejudiced
Treacherous

Strengths:
+Cunning Manipulator: Whether through general scare tactics, twisted persuasion, or something other. Kuri usually has a way of getting people to do what he wants.
+Well Knowledgeable: They say knowledge is power, the more of it the more well off someone may be. Kuri holds similar values to the Oni that took over Japan; although for Kuri, his knowledge expands further. He has made it a habit to know about other Oni, their general habits, their weaknesses; he may not be familiar with every one of them, but that won't stop him from expanding. Naturally his influence of information lingers to many Oni from Japanese mythology. This doesn't stop its expansion as he will still research other potential advertises he may come across.
+Semi-Immortal: Only in a sense that his aging is much slower than that of the typical lifespan of humans. Despite his youthful appearances, with the former mention of vast knowledge to creatures from his natural habitat and way he sometimes carries himself, he is far older than that of any typical teenager.
Weaknesses:
-Untrained Combatant: He is far from a warrior, in his true form he often relies on the use of his powers, intellect, and surroundings. In his human form, well he is more helpless.
-Colder Climates/Weather: The opposite of elements he is highly regarded for, it is only natural for him to feel less at ease in colder terrain. It is to a point that he even tries to avoid being in his Oni form, usually hibernating in his human skin during the more winter seasons of the year.
-Natural Enemies/Predators: He strongly despises anything relating to large birds, foxes, boars, racoons, coyotes, and mongooses; be they of the natural animals or Oni with resembling features. Because of this, he is often quite prejudice to them as a whole.

Powers:
Camouflage Sealing: Unlike many Oni of his species, he has begun to apply the use of Holy to intentionally weaken himself.  As a result, his human forms are meek, weak, and extremely fragile; however, at the cost of such his monstrous attributes are completely sealed and shrouded(even from those with detectable abilities.) Naturally he also loses nearly all his magical capabilities as well, and those that may even been once hypnotized by him will find the effects gradually vanishing. This is a technique he has practiced and perfected to blend in and stalk his prey; also this is something he has used to lure foolish individuals into a trap and to also avoid those that may hunt him. The downfall to this is that it takes time to properly seal his powers as he is sealing every capable magic power of his in doing so. The more powers, the longer it takes. With this power as a factor it takes him a total of six hours to fully seal his power, every passing hour will lessen the radius in which he can be found. He can instantaneous release all seals at any given time.
Poison: Like all serpents he can control how potent it is, either to paralysis effect or fatal.  Though most don’t have to concern themselves in being ‘bitten’ by him.
Mass Hypnosis: More effective upon the weaker minded or willed humans and those consumed by his charming eyes often find themselves enslaved by him. Of course such effects aren’t permanent,  the brainwashing can easily be severe at his own demise, his choice releasing the victims from his web, or if the intended targets are capable of escaping his area of influence for an extended period of time(days.) Side effects on the targets can also lead to amnesia, for better or for worse for their encounters with him and keeping his own existence as secretive as possible.  This power still has an ability to dominate lesser Oni and most humans if their wills or minds waver within his company while gazing in his eyes.
Fire Immunity/Manipulation/Elemental Control: The use of fire is highly ineffective against him, and if the fire is imbued with something else, only that may have any effect on him. Raw fire itself only empowers him,  he can manipulate it, shape it, and use it to his will.  Beyond that he can generally summon his own flames and is often revere as a powerful .
Strength: Perhaps his deadliest of natural abilities(second to his control over fire) is the power and damage he can inflict with his body. His massive, serpent’s lower abdomen has captured and crushed many fellow monsters that had entered his territory unwelcome; even should they avoid such a grasp, they still have to deal with a flailing appendage of sheer bulky, flexible muscle, whipping mercilessly at them. He isn’t necessary weak in his upper abdomen either, still his lower body has enough power in it to break down trees, smash through brick walls, and even dent harder components of metal. It wouldn’t come off much of a surprise if he could easily whip a moving vehicle out of his path, without being phased.
Healing: Fire is life, fire is breath, fire is energy. To wield fire is to empower him and to empower him is to heal him. He cannot be healed by the self flames he generates though, only other sources of magic or natural fire will cure him of injuries.

History:
Kuri has survived for centuries; although he did not grow up in the former human world, before many Oni made their living in the alternative, mirror like realm that most mortals had been blinded too. Instead, most of his living was within the Oni world; a place equally vast to the point where few may ever scratch the surface of knowledge with the different breeds of Oni who may hail from different mythological backgrounds. He spent most of his time surviving and feasting his awareness towards the different Oni of Japanese culture. He did not live a life of luxury back in those days and what living he made was often at an old shrine that a more peaceful village had made. Probably this was where his name was later birth as in the past, he never thought of an alias to go by. With the many decades that followed, most of his living was peaceful, a simple means of territorial service to the village. He paid them in protection, they accommodated his other needs.

Inevitably news and the rounding up of how quickly the mortal realm was expanding would reach even such a quiet village. Kuri could of cared less either way; although the promises of a much better life was just as tempting. Abandoning the village, he decided to see what the other world had to offer. The destructive force of humanity was indeed a potential danger and threat and he was one of those that was skeptical to the inevitable Oni leader to the country of Japan. Lives were taken,  but for Kuri, that was only second nature; in the Oni world he had did similar to many that were dangers or threats to the village but that was simple common courtesy to the relation he had with the villagers at that time. In truth, he would see nothing to gain from continuous direct confrontations and thus begun putting his powers to better use in hypnotizing and controlling his enemies.

Regardless, the end was still a bloody chapter to his history and he had expected to live a better life afterward with the subjugation of the humans. This changed with the decree that Oni and Humans should try to co-exist later in Japan. Kuri was also one of the ones that was later forced to attend schooling given his 'youthful' age. It was insanity to him, something he had avoided for almost a decade being shoved off on him. His time at the Academy has been short, though two years can just as easily be shrugged off by one that has such a longevity of lifespan as him. His attitude has been a mix of good and bad following those former two years there and he has been responsible for several underhanded incidents.  Unlike other students, his stay is more of a game on his end. He is merely entertaining the pursuit of knowledge to a better preferred life while making sport of the various students and teachers within the Academy.

Other Information
Lazing Around
Various Meats
Quiet Places
Snakes
Music
Dislikes:
Physical Exercise
Cold/Winter
Certain Oni
Alcohol
Humans
Crowds
Player Ons:
Drake Valentine
Player Offs:
Drake Valentine
Character Ons:
Mostly same as player/
Character Offs:
Same as player.
Relations:
Placeholder
Additional:
Placeholder

Been slow on my end as right now have things going on with family so heads up if I fall absent few days(but it shouldn't be anything long term in regards to week or more(hopefully not))

Inari

Almost forgot to put this up. I will get back to it when I have had more zzzs.

Megumi Terasu

General Basics

Name: Megumi Terasu

Aliases: Meg, Meggy, Terasu, human.

Race: Human.

Sexuality: Omnisexual.

More In-depth Knowledge

Appearance: Megumi stands at 5.7 and is of average build for a girl her age. She has long flowing pink hair that she either has tied up in a ponytail or down with a stylish headband on. Her eyes are topaz.

Personality: Cheerful | Charming | Calm | Confident| Helpful | Intelligent | Loyal

Strengths:

Fast learner - Megumi has always sought out knowledge in all its forms and is quick to learn things she is taught. It is rare that she has to be 

Insightful -

Creative -

Passionate -

Weaknesses:

Too kind and forgiving -

Emotional -

Powers: N/A.

History: Lisa was born to pure human parents and was one of the lucky few that lived peacefully in an oni run town. She has bared witness to criminal acts from time to time but if anything it has shown her that both races can be as bad as each other, thus making her have a neutral opinion of the new ruling race. Both her parents have stable jobs as they were of the many who decided to submit themselves to oni rule in favour of living a comfortable life. She was enrolled into the academy as her parents wish for her to gain some experience that they didn't have the chance to. Megumi is happy at the prospect of learning more about the new world she lives in and hopes that she can figure out what her place will be in this new world. Currently, she has an interest in becoming a psychologist that can treat both human and demons.

Other Information

Strawberry Cheesecake
Long baths or showers
Swimming
Ice skating
Metalstep
Gardening
Occult

Dislikes:

Dishonesty
Narcissists
Hot weather
Spicy food
Rudeness

Player Ons: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36083

Player Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=145842.msg6576245#msg6576245

Character Ons: Currently her tastes are very vanilla but they can evolve.

Character Offs: The general toilet stuff and gore and vore...

Relations:

Mother -

Father - He used to be a

Additional:

Drake Valentine

Completed/updated my sheet. Decided to swap to student for time being. May do one for faculty later.