Taking over a town (M for F, MC/hypno, multiple characters)

Started by bigwad73, October 16, 2016, 09:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigwad73

Rakshasa are devils, but they are more interested in collecting power and status than souls.  They are powerful beings, knowing methods that allow them to shift their forms into that of human and humanoid races.  They also possess powerful mental abilities, and magical abilities, and those abilities can grow over their long lives.  Their natural form is that of a tiger-headed human, but with light fur bearing tiger coloration.  Notably, their hands are "backwards," with the palms facing out instead of in (imagine rotating your hands 180 degrees at the wrist).  They like living a life of luxury, and seek power over others, though clandestinely, from behind the scenes.

I'd be interested in playing my male Rakshasa against a variety of females who are in the power structure of a fantasy or modern city--a council member's wife, the daughter of a prominent banker, the female second in command of the city watch or police force, a sorceress on the mage's council/a powerful political broker, etc.  My Rak would use a variety of control methods--outright mental domination against the unskilled, physical domination against someone who might be intimidated into being his slave, magic spells against non-mages, or powerful artifacts against a mage.

PM me if this interests you!  Thanks!
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

bigwad73

This could also be done using a powerful drow or human mage, or a shape changing dragon.
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!