News:

Main Menu

I'm really curious

Started by assionpay, December 23, 2010, 05:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

Just curious as to the status of people who rp on E. I want to know if there is a specific trend among rpers or not. Thanks for obliging me :)
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

Lilias

You'll probably find that there's no real trend. There are all those options, and more, just like we have all sorts of ages and cultural backgrounds :-)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

AtlasEros

O/O

Saerrael

I'm not sure... I don't think I fall under Boyfriend/ Girlfriend any longer due to the relationship being over ten years. But we're not married either. I need an option between those two *grins*

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

assionpay

Thanks everyone for your input. I would want to do a poll with multiple options, so I set an "other" option to the poll.
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

AtlasEros

O/O

Talia

Single... Not a huge win, but sweet ^.^

Quote from: Saerra on December 23, 2010, 10:39:40 PM
I'm not sure... I don't think I fall under Boyfriend/ Girlfriend any longer due to the relationship being over ten years. But we're not married either. I need an option between those two *grins*

*Grins*

"It's complicated," option.

*Giggles*

"Stuck in the middle with you,* option.

*Laughs*

I was there too once.... I called it, "Common not Law.*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

assionpay

Cybrewaste

Were's the "Never had a relationship" option? :P
Need a new RP? Swing by my RP request thread

Check out my Ons and Offs!

Haven't received a reply and you're not sure why? There may be a reason! [Updated - 30/6/15 AEST ]

Posts owed: [6/7]

Oniya

I think that counts as 'Other'.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

jon32365

married but lookin (for a saw sharp enough to cut off the old ball and chain). Seriously how long does it take to sign freakin divorce papers?

Lilias

Depends on where you are. In the UK, two years of legal separation ;)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

jon32365

we have been seperated for well past the required time she is just trying to take all my money so she won't sign

LunarSage

I'm married, myself.  For going on 7 years now.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Nico

I'm in a relationship with my boyfriend.

HockeyGod

Marriage is not legal for my relationship of 15 years this year. I selected "other."