Gnerdy's fantasies (f seeking F or M)

Started by Gnerdygirl, July 06, 2014, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnerdygirl

Well, I'm back and hoping to find some good role play! I tend to post a few paragraphs once or twice a week, or more as time allows, but that thing called "real life" keeps me busy at times. While one-liners can be interesting, that's not what I'm seeking in my role play right now. A good, fleshed-out story turns me on more than, "And then his dick got hard."

I am allergic to OOC drama (hence why I have taken a break from E), but I firmly believe in OOC communication. Also, I look for literate play partners who are open-minded and fun. I'm submissive but that doesn't mean I'm passive. I exclusively play female characters, but I seek male or female characters to play with, regardless of your actual gender in real life.

"Fantasy" is the best way to describe what I seek in role play. I adore being taken out of reality and plunked down in a new place or time. My cravings include a traditional fantasy environment, complete with magic and swords and dragons and such; I'm also a sucker for historical role play as long as researching the time period and area is fairly easy, or there's a plethora of information to be had. I'm not so great at sci-fi or futuristic role play, though I do enjoy reading them.

I don't believe so much in laying out an entire role play beforehand, though it is nice to know generally when/where/who will be involved. I like for things to naturally take their course and to allow for plenty of creativity and kinkiness.

Are you interested in some story-driven, very dirty role play? Drop me a message and we can see where things lead! I look forward to hearing from you.
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!

Gnerdygirl

I've had so much interest that for now I'm placing my requests on hold until I can sort through it all. Thanks for all the kind messages!
I'm back and looking for good storytellers! Turn me on!