Under New Management (Modern mob/hitman inspired sandbox game)

Started by RampantDesires, February 10, 2015, 01:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Huzzah Mister Grimm!  I look forward to seeing Alexander's finished sheet.  He seems.... highly entertaining :)

Aiden, Cesar is good to go as well.

Rampant's To Do List for Tonight

• Active Character Roster
  • Flesh out Management Section and move over game info
  • Put up IC threads and descriptions

I'll do my best but the husband and I are going out to see a movie later and I do work early in the morning. 

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Aiden

Muhaha, are you dragging him to see 50 shades of Grey?
Admit it!

RampantDesires

My vote was Kingsman, but he pointed out that Jupiter Ascending might not be in the theater for much longer and we could go see both :D

Also while looking up movie times I discovered that states in the south are selling 4x as many 50 Shades tickets as expected...

My first thought was, you go Mississippi, finally number one at something!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Bibliophilia

Wow...so many jokes that are totally inappropriate and offensive.  -bites tongue.-

Aiden

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Loves

Name: Bianca Francesca Marie Astorino

Title/Status: Spoiled Mafia Princess, and member of the Astorino family ( 'Ndrangheta - Calabrian mafia branch of NYC) . She has a “job” at her brothers restaurant as a hostess

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 125 lbs (35-26-35)

Hair: Rich Dark Chocolate, the exact colour of espresso, it falls well past her shoulders, in thick layers reaching her lower back. She keeps it stylish at all times, running from elegant updos, sleek straight styles, to playful curls that fall in riots around her shoulders.

Eyes: Her eyes are incredibly expressive, often giving away her secrets for those lucky enough to be able to read them. The more strongly she feels, be it anger, passion, or sympathy, the darker they become, highlighted with sparkling golden flecks.

Physical Description: Model = Penelope Cruz

History: Bianca was born in Calabria/Italy, as second youngest of five children to Angelo and Donatella Astorino. All of her brothers and sisters, as well as herself were sent to good catholic private schools, to make sure they had the best education money could buy. Her father, and various other family members are involved in the 'Family business' and so Bianca was never worried about her future. No matter she knew she would be taken care of by the family.

The Astorino family immigrated to the United States in 2010, when Bianca was still a teenager. Her father was invited by a cousin, to run some businesses (restaurants) with him and help him with other family business, and he agreed, taking his wife and the five children with him. At first Bianca was devastated with the change to her entitled life. Being the youngest girl, Bianca was, and still is spoiled by her mother. She is the “Princess” of the family and wears her crown well. Feeling guilty that Bianca had been uprooted from her friends, Donatella went out of her way to make sure her baby daughter had everything her heart desired.

Being new in school was not as traumatic as Bianca had let on, after all she had a very sexy Italian accent to go with her shapely legs and pretty face. It wasn’t exactly hard to gain attention. In fact, Bianca found that she very much enjoyed the attention showered upon her, both at home and at school, deciding there and then that she would milk this for all that she could get.

Not having to work for anything comes with a price however. Bianca soon became more interested in her daily facials, massages and manicures than she did her homework. However, the school saw fit to pass her through without so much as a slap on the hand for all the missed projects and absences. However, after graduation Bianca decided that she wasn’t interested in college, and so she was set up in a luxury suite at the hotel and given a position as a hostess in one of Vinnie’s restaurants, where she spends most of her time talking with friends and flirting with the men she finds attractive.

You would think that having such an easy life that Bianca would be happy. But alas, the truth of the matter is that she is not.  The more she gets her way, the more Bianca wants to push the envelope, flocking towards danger and men that should be avoided, like a moth to a flame.

Skills: High School graduate, amazing texting speed :P handy with a handgun (she was taught to shoot a gun at an early age) flirting, and other talents best experienced without clothing. She does have people skills, her natural instincts and common sense are sharp, allowing her to learn life lessons well. Bianca is far from a naive, stupid young woman.

Personality/Motivations: Best described as voluptuous, Bianca embodies the word sensual. Her body flows elegantly, causing even the simplest of movements to seem like a dance. Her smile, that can at times be quite genuine in its pleasure, and rarely anything less than radiant, can also be well hidden from view and replaced with a warning snarl when provoked.

Driven/stubborn: Bianca grabs onto an idea, no matter how foolish,  and like a dog with a bone, refuses to give up on it until it is beaten dead, or seen through to a victorious ending (or rather a new beginning)

Adventurous: There is very little that will hold her back when offered a chance of seeing beyond the world in which she she was born to. Bianca loves to travel and shop, though she holds a secret love for photography, and will visit galleries as often as she can, all over the world. 

Loyal: Her trust is not given easily (not unless you are a member of her family) but should you win it, there is nothing she would not do in order to help.

Feisty: Bianca has a strong will and a need to do things on her own (whether it is to make a point or whether it is because she is simply as stubborn as a mule is still debatable). However, she does not take kindly to anyone thinking she is at a disadvantage simply because she is a “female”.  She may be small, but that doesn’t mean she can’t fight (and she does not hesitate to fight dirty if need be).

Passionate:  Her Italian blood simmers in her veins, making her quick to lose her temper. However there is another side to her passion that has can be released with the right man. She is far from shy, and enjoys teasing and flirting, willing to do pretty much anything if it will get her what she wants. Though if frustrated her passion will find other ways to be released (mainly her temper).

Life has been pretty good to Bianca. She gets whatever she wants when it comes to material goods, without having to work too hard for anything.  She was born a princess, raised a princess, and enjoys acting the part as the Princess of the Astorino family.

Likes (non sexual): Getting her own way. Shopping for clothes and shoes (mostly shoes). Gossiping with her girlfriends, looking down her nose at those she does not deem important. Her brother Vinnie (whom she adores more than any other person in her family). Getting revenge.

Dislikes (non-sexual): Being told no. The great unwashed begging for money or food. People assuming that she is stupid.

Sexual Preference: Heteral Sexual

Turn Ons : Romance, being spoiled, dancing, morning sex, strong willed men, rough sex, danger and adventure! 

Turn Offs: Men easily whipped! Cheaters, liars and…those that think they can steal from her family.

*see writers ons and offs for more details.

RP Thoughts/Plans: I am looking to have Bianca learn a few life lessons, and possibly growing and maturing over the game. I have hopes that she will return to school at some point and put her smarts to work for her in a more positive environment. I would love for her to have a girlfriend that is into partying as much as she is, someone she can get into trouble with. I am open to all kinds of connections, friendships, enemies, lovers… Looking forward to writing with you all.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

CurvyKitten

Did we at one point say other profession types may be allowed like thieves?

RampantDesires

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 15, 2015, 03:07:08 PM
Did we at one point say other profession types may be allowed like thieves?

Yepper

Also, my apologies for getting zero things done yesterday.  Whenever I say I'm going to get things done on a holiday weekend just smack me and remind me it is just not going to happen.  Today is a little less crazy.  Between tonight and tomorrow morning you'll see actual thread descriptions and what not go in (real game information?!?! shocking I know). 

Juggtacular

Loves

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 15, 2015, 03:31:22 PM
Yepper

Also, my apologies for getting zero things done yesterday.  Whenever I say I'm going to get things done on a holiday weekend just smack me and remind me it is just not going to happen.  Today is a little less crazy.  Between tonight and tomorrow morning you'll see actual thread descriptions and what not go in (real game information?!?! shocking I know).

and maybe an approval for Bianca? *flutters eyelashes and puts on her best, and sweetest smile*
ON HIATUS AGAIN

RampantDesires

I haves a few sheets to look over sadly *beats her head on desk* There's like four of you pending approval as of now.  Bad Rampant. Feel free to discuss connections and what not still.  I just want to make sure an easily avoidable flub up like the one from yesterday doesn't happen again :P

Loves

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 15, 2015, 03:38:02 PM
I haves a few sheets to look over sadly *beats her head on desk* There's like four of you pending approval as of now.  Bad Rampant. Feel free to discuss connections and what not still.  I just want to make sure an easily avoidable flub up like the one from yesterday doesn't happen again :P

No worries Rampant, I will be happy to wait while you do your GM thang  ;) 
*hugs*

ON HIATUS AGAIN

CurvyKitten

Quote from: RampantDesires on February 15, 2015, 03:31:22 PM
Yepper

Awesome because I had an idea brewing over the weekend.

And no worries I didn't even log on all weekend. But it was a very needed break after some long weeks. hehe So take you time RL comes first we know :)

la dame en noir

WIP
Name: Scarlet Wynter Hennley
Title/Status: The Vindictive Dancer
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Physical Description: Model = Ebonee Davis
History:

Skills:
Personality/Motivations:
Likes (non sexual):
Dislikes (non-sexual):
Sexual Preference:
Turn Ons :
Turn Offs:

RP Thoughts/Plans: 
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

CurvyKitten

Name: Sophie Elisabeth Parker
Title/Status: Thief, escape artist, forger, and has yet to earn her uber cool nick name...which still highly disappoints her :(
Height:  5' 3"
Weight: 126 pounds
Hair: Red
Physical Description: Voluptuous, Curvaceous or as she loves the word Buxom! A curvy red head with an unusual attitude and energy that only seems to add to her attractive appeal. Her hair falls down to mid back at it's longest, and her pale skin remains almost perfectly unmarked. There is a scar on her right leg just above the knee. She has what looks like a scar from a through and through bullet wound just above her right breast, the matching wound on her upper back.
Model = Isla Fisher
Sophie

History:
Sophie doesn't know much about her mother, as the woman left her father just a few years after she was born. Apparently the family lifestyle was not what she was expecting anymore. In all honesty Sophie doesn't really know what caused the split. But her father and brother never let her feel unloved because of it. The unconventional family worked as one well managed unit. All be it a strange one considering their father raised them in the only way he knew how.

Sophie grew up as part of their little three man crew (occasion they were cameos of other when needed). Her brother 5 years her elder was normally given the more dangerous bits. Both men were always very protective of Sophie, even when they would stay in what seemed a safe place. The Continental Hotel was common place in their lives. The young children though out of place almost seemed to grow up there. Their father had apparently done a few favors for the upper management and gotten himself a safe place to keep himself and his kids in return.

For years they lived like this, growing and learning from not only their father but other friends from the hotel as well. Sophie of course stayed away from anything to do with contract killing as it was not her cup of tea. No she lived more for the challenge of the heist or con. In those tense moments she always thrived. Sadly her brother did not seem to take the same interest and saw opportunity in another more violent career path.

And at the age of 14 Sophie had a sad and utterly shocking realization about what this world was really like. Her brother took a job that he thought he could easily handle. But something went horribly wrong, someone betrayed him and word soon returned that he was missing. Her father of course went to find him, Sophie begged to go saying she could help, but he told her to stay behind. Only problem was Sophie didn't listen.

Sneaking along with her father Sophie soon found herself in a world of chaos and pain. The memory of that night is still only bits and pieces. In the end all Sophie remembers is waking up back at the hotel hooked up to machines being sought to by their doctor, and being told her father and brother were gone. It had been a miracle she had survived, her heart being a bit out of place had caused the bullet to miss it, though it still caused a great deal of damage she would take nearly a year to heal from.

Since then Sophie has lived at the hotel, the final favor called in by her father before he left. If anything happened to him Sophie would be seen to and kept safe till she was old enough to make her own choices. Once she was old enough she could leave this life behind or find her place, either way she would always have a safe haven within the hotel.

Skills:

Photographic memory, a gift she was born with that greatly aids her in all she does.

Gifted Thief- she has learned several skills that aid her in her work,  forging (mainly paintings or drawings, paperwork , id's) safe cracking, observation, deft at security circumvention and picking both locks and pockets.

She's a formidable opponent in hand-to-hand combat due to her excellent upper body strength and acrobatics. (not a master at combat but she has clearly been trained)

She displays a very high level of spatial intelligence that appears to aid her in everything from thieving, to drawing, to maneuvering vehicles at high speeds. 

Personality/Motivations:
Sophia is an interesting and complex individual. Some think her crazy, others brilliant, they are both probably right. She seems to always be testing her skills, and instinctively cases any building she sees. She also has the skills to make herself appear and disappear from locked as if it were magic (nope just plain skill). As a thief Sophia uses a mix of old school and new school when it comes to tackling any job. But most of her equipment is hand made or customized in some fashion.

She tends to have a soft spot for kids, and has been known to go out of her way to help one. As such she hates bullies or anyone that picks on children. Socially Sophie seems to be unpredictable; one may never know how she will react. Will she remain calm and graceful, or will something hit a strange sore spot with her and have her react on gut instinct. This has led to a few rather interesting moments, some less pleasant than others.

She can at times act like a big kid, her childhood being fast and strange and the loss of her brother and mentor have led to trying to hold onto the past more than most. But when it comes to work, though her methods may be strange she always gets the job done.

Trust does not come easy for her due to her past, but when close to you Sophie is loyal to a fault and does not take kindly to someone she cares for getting hurt. In turn Sophie has a fear of letting those she cares about down as well. Failing to be there when they need it or lose them due to a mistake on her part. Sophie also lives by her own honor code. She will not kill anyone, but that doesn’t mean she plays nice. So don’t be surprised if you end up on her shit list…broke…your things stolen, and your secrets used against you. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned…especially if she is a thief.

Likes (non sexual): Sweets (loves lollipops and gummy worms and of course chocolate what girl doesn't?), CASH, jewels, a challenge, adrenalin rushes, heights, speed, cereal, music, the color green, kids (she has a soft spot for them),
Dislikes (non-sexual): bullies, killing anyone (she refuses to do it), people that hurt kids, People who are asses just because they have money(though they make the best all be it the easiest marks), cooking (she is a HORRIBLE cook, you've been warned)
Sexual Preference: Kind of unknown she seems to go which ever way she feels like at the time (Bi)
Turn Ons : Good Kissing, touching, licking, bondage, spanking, passion in general. She has had fantasies about the dom/sub lifestyle but has never experienced them, kinkiness (lets face it she isn't really afraid to almost anything once), the outdoors, exhibitionism,
Turn Offs: bad kissers seriously a girl should not be think is he gay or eww I'm going to be sick, bathroom play, someone trying to permanently scar her she likes her body the way it is, dirty smelly partners, humiliation, Wusses, feet, sadist, being forced

RP Thoughts/Plans: 
SHENANIGANS! Wait no....is that against the rules? <,<...>.> Mostly she is made to have a bit of fun, possibly face the man that killed her brother and mentor. Maybe grow up a bit, expand on her skills is always there. I'm open to seeing where her story goes and any sort of links she may get!

Deamonbane

Very nice Character, and Isla Fisher... very nice choice.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Deamonbane on February 16, 2015, 08:09:22 PM
Very nice Character, and Isla Fisher... very nice choice.

Thank you! I think she is going to be fun to play, I hope everyone else likes her as well :)

RampantDesires

Alright, Rampant focuses for a few minutes and gets stuff done!

Character Approvals
Bane's Mick, we already discussed this but you're good to go now :)
Juggtacular's Omari, as per the PM discussion and pending a few small edits approved!
Swords' Killian, awaiting some discussion with Cerigo to nail down some history/current placement points.
Loves' Bianca, PM discussion, but essentially approved!
Curvy's Sophie, approved.

Partial sheets
Mister Grimm
la dame en noir

Interest from
Cerigo (he's working on both a Management guy and a killer type)
1SAZ (general interest)
DarkAngel111 (general interest)

I think that's everyone, if I've missed you on the list, if you're waiting on a PM from me regarding your character (not connections or plot stuff, just approval at this point because I KNOW I'm behind on the other stuff  :'( ) then please resend.

Thanks!

Loves

Rampant,  I have made the adjustment that we talked about and sent you her sheet to you in PM
ON HIATUS AGAIN

KieraJade

Very, very interested!!

Especially in this position:
A Personal Shopper (someone who knows how to find pretty much anything you need).

Might be a little late to this party though....
#prismbreaker
"I am not a committee!"

Lynnette

Quote from: KieraJade on February 19, 2015, 06:10:53 PM
Very, very interested!!

Especially in this position:
A Personal Shopper (someone who knows how to find pretty much anything you need).

Might be a little late to this party though....

Actually, your timing might be spot on, if I'm not being a complete idiot messing up everything, I believe our previous shopper had to leave yesterday since she didn't have time. I might be messing things up entirely though, but I am fairly sure I should be correct on this matter.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

RampantDesires

Nothing wrong with being fashionably late :)  (not that anyone is ever late having new players and characters is always a good thing!)

That position actually reopened up.  I'm still waiting to hear back from bibliophilia who recently withdrew from the game as to what to do with her character, BUT that being said we do very much need a new one  and I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

RampantDesires

Name: Tamara Zakharov
Title/Status: Management
Height: 5'10"
Weight: People have been shot for asking less insulting questions...
Hair: Dark Brown, starting to gray but carefully colored with ever changing highlights
Physical Description: Model = Katey Sagal
Though in her fifties Tamara takes meticulous care of her body and has a clothing budget that would make most women weep with joy.  Good genes and a good tailor have helped her combat the effects what started off as a rather rough life.
History:
You can make prostitution illegal, but you can’t make it unpopular.
~Martin Behrman~

Though no longer legal for a woman to own a brothel in Russia there is significant history and precedent for the practice.  It might seem like an odd aspiration for a girl to have, but for Tamara who had essentially grown up in the life it was all she ever really wanted to do.   Being born during the Cold War in the Soviet Union she did not really have time to worry over political issues, who would win the moon race, or the economic struggles faced by the country.  For Tamara those early years were a simple matter of survival and she blatantly refuses to talk about them.  Many of the scars she has come from those early years including three badly broken fingers on her left hand which have not healed straight and the initials MV which were carved into her lower stomach.   

For all intents and purposes her life may as well have started when she was nineteen and a combination of cunning and being in the right place at the right time lead to her managing a tochkas for the Lyuberetskaya Bratva who acquired the property in a hostile take over. Their only concern was that it continue to remain profitable, but Tamara took the opportunity to lay down some ground rules and get a little revenge for the former treatment of the girls there.

The next several years were an invaluable learning experience for her.  With a natural head for business she had little trouble keeping ahead of the projected income required by the Bratva and soon she was given another ... and another since her houses didn't require the kind of maintenance and upkeep that others sometimes did.  Not only did men enjoy coming to her places of business but the women seemed if not happy at least content to be there as well.   Though they were not her family, she'd long given up any ideas of that, she did understand the girls and empathize with their position.  And so Tamara was happy to teach.  Trading sex for money will keep you alive, but to truly build a life you have to invest in more than that.  Men, she'd found, were the most simply complex creatures out there and she was becoming very good at managing them. 

Soon it wasn't just bulls and  warriors coming to her establishments.  The Kassir (bookmaker) himself would come in to collect the payments personally, to chat and unwind.  Tamara and her girls were always very sympathetic listeners, eager to provide admiration and release.  Gradually  some of them would become more, taken away to become private mistresses, occasionally even wives, though they never lost touch with the woman who helped get them there. 

Their business wasn't exclusive to the Bratva of course, others found their way in.  Businessmen, politicians, laborers.  It's amazing what one can over hear in a brothel, what men will admit when trying to impress a beautiful woman.  Tamara collected all of that information and learned to carefully refine it, gathering leverage and intel for years, unable to actually do much with it for fear of being seen as a liability to be taken care of.. that is until the Pakhan found himself facing a lifetime prison sentence and the whole organization found itself on shaky footing.  Transfer of power is rarely smooth, the heir apparent saw himself faced with years of reorganization, questioning the loyalty of those around him, and it was then that Tamara stepped forward to negotiate.  She could make many of his headaches go away, knew many of those who would be trouble, knew which ones were skimming or had side businesses, knew how to persuade those on the fence. She just wanted in.  No longer an employee, those could be taken care of far too easily, but family?  Family was a far more enduring bond.  By marrying the new Pakhan's middle son Dmitry (then 21 compared to her 28), she was guaranteeing herself a future by making sure their family's interests were secured.

He went for it.  His son had always been a bit of a gadabout and if she could deliver half of what she promised the deal was more than solid, and deliver she did.  Calling in favors, blackmailing where need be, arranging for certain people to be alone and easily dispatched.  Within the year his power base was completely secure.  For some people that would have been that, her future was set, she could simply rest upon her job well done, but she was never one to stay idle and now that things in Moscow were more settled it was time to start looking at expanding into different markets. Tamara made sure that it was her new husband's name at the top of the list when it came to overseeing the Ukraine operation. 

They made a good team.  She tempered her husband's more rash tendencies, he found himself finally out from under the shadow of his more successful older brother, enjoying a favored position for once.  And if not love something very close to it formed. For almost fifteen years they worked together to build out their own little empire, arms deals with neighboring and sometimes terrorist factions, smuggling heroin into Germany, the UK and eventually the US via New York City. There were minor set backs of course, but by in large the couple was wildly successful in their undertakings. 

Perhaps it was simply a matter of time, or maybe there were those soft persuasive whispers in his ear, but eventually Dmitry began to resent his wife.  Each time she made a decision without him or someone's eyes shifted from him to her for confirmation of a command his anger grew a little more until she was no longer the other half who helped him rise to power, she was the now aging whore foisted off onto him by his father.  Over the next five years their feud grew to fairly epic proportions.  While her husband got progressively more out of control (a string of mistresses, an increasing drug habit, some unsound business deals)  Tamara simply grew colder and more focused, determined to counteract and make up for his unpredictability.

Still, despite how ugly things got between them, she was rather shocked when one of her former lovers came to her with a warning.  Dmitry was shopping around for someone to take a contract on his wife.  By now she had her own personal security, people who's loyalty and skill she trusted, so it couldn't be some common thug, he was willing to pay well to see the job done.  Though she can joke about it now, stating simply that women are ALWAYS better at shopping, at the time it was by far the most difficult decision she'd ever made. 

It was a very good thing that her husband had been doing an excellent job of publicly fucking things up and and everyone knew that Tamara was the only one holding things in the region together.  It helped cool the Pakhan's anger over his son's death.  Keeping Tamara around at the grieved widow was the best option open to him and he took it.   Though she stayed around for a few years helping smooth over the transition once more she knew that it was time for a change of venue.  A few phone calls was all it took for her to make it known that she had always found New York City lovely, having been there and staying in the Continental frequently in the past.  What started off as technically a vacation soon became a permanent arrangement, her international contacts filling in a necessary hole in the current Management.  She's been there for six years now and shows no signs of leaving any time soon.

Skills: Well connected - In her lifetime she's woven quite the web of contacts and favors  (valuing these well over money or other tangible goods). 
Torture - Both mental and physical she's been well trained in breaking the opposition.  Though these days she's happy to allow that business to be done by others she still doesn't mind getting her hands dirty both literally and figuratively in order to get what she wants.
Basic self defense and gun training - Though she's accustomed to having her own security around at almost all times Tamara made a vow to herself many years ago to always be able to defend herself and knows how to throw a solid punch and her way around a gun if need be.
Fluent in Russian (several dialects), Ukrainian, Italian, English, Polish, and German

Personality/Motivations: Rather ruthless Tamara doesn't things like morality stand in the way of getting the job done.  She does not hesitate when it comes to making tough calls.  She's enjoying her retirement to the fullest, can be a rather shameless flirt (and indeed has even been known to take a much younger lover upon occasion when the whim strikes her) but tends to scoff quite loudly at any mention of love or attempts at romance.  If she has a soft spot it would be for women trying to get ahead in what is a heavily male dominated world (many families are still good ole boy clubs and she's well aware of that fact) and as such she's willing to subtly bend the rules or whisper in the right ears if asked very very nicely.  Nothing that would ever jeopardize her position as a member of Management of course.   

Likes (non sexual): Good food (even occasionally found in the kitchens making it herself), being in control, Broadway plays, museums, other cultural events so common in the Big Apple, staying busy with the occasional random class the most recent of which being kick boxing, ridiculously expensive wine.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Television, fast food (or typically commercial things like cereal for breakfast and the whole protein shake phenomenon), being talked down to or lied to, the smell or taste of vodka (though she's learned to suck it up and PRETEND to like it since so many people assume that she must), people who play the victim (seriously, grow a spine and learn to take care of yourself).
Sexual Preference: The men folk.  Though she might say she likes them best dumb and pretty finding an intellectual as well as sexual equal has always been the ultimate goal.
Turn Ons : Being in control :P including but not limited to giving oral, pushing her partner to and past the point of sexual exhaustion
Turn Offs: Bondage (at least being on the receiving side of it), violence (most specifically knifeplay)

RP Thoughts/Plans:  Umm, this whole bio kind of got away from me a bit.  As a member of Management Tamara isn't going to be involved in the daily life of most of your characters but I'd be up for some prior connections (they did a favor for her once or viceversa, not they were best friends or anything like that).  Anyone who works at the hotel would know her from having stayed there off and on for essentially 20 years while traveling with her husband and on family business or most likely the last six years since she became a full member of Management. 

RampantDesires

Name: Beniamino Gaspari, nicknames - Beni (mostly to his family), Big Ben or Ben
Title/Status: Cleaner
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 197
Hair: Dark brown, needs a hair cut (according to his mother at least)
Eyes: Blue
Physical Description: Model = Daniel di Tomasso
Additional Images

History: Ben grew up in Chicago.  With a dad not in the picture (even to this day his mother refuses to talk about him, just referring to him as 'the bastard') and a mom, newly immigrated from Italy, who worked excessively long hours cleaning apartments and commercial buildings to make ends meet he became use to fending for himself at a young age.  Always just a little bit larger than most of his peers it didn't take long for Ben to fall in with the older rougher crowd.  By ten he was running packages for a local gang, money, drugs, he never asked or looked.  For a kid used to second hand clothing he quickly grew out of the novelty of having his own money was an instant hook.

By fifteen he was already over six feet tall and rapidly filling out.  Starting to stand out in the crowd a bit it became time to make the transition from delivery to collections.   Most of them were fairly easy.  Just the reminder that you owed bad men money was enough to motivate people into miraculously finding funds, but there were always those who couldn't pay, or worse those who 'didn't take shit from some punk ass kid'.  There were more than a few times, especially early on, that Ben got the ever loving crap beat out of him (by both those disgruntled debtors as well as his superiors should he fail in his job).  Cracked ribs, a broken arm, a rather unlucky bullet graze, upwards of forty stitches (most of which coming from a surprise attack from a ninety pound strung out coke head who came after him with a broken bottle, though the story he makes up about the scar along his left side is FAR more entertaining than that reality), a virtual cornucopia of bruises and smaller wounds, but he survived.  He learned to read people, to fight dirty, to turn off that sympathetic voice in his head and just focus on getting the job done.

In addition to halfheartedly finishing highschool he filled in on the occasional construction crew and though she had to have known better his mother went along with the pretense that the money he was bringing in came from those rare legitimate work opportunities.  She couldn't however ignore his growing drug habit.  Initially just a recreational thing with his friends, Ben quickly found himself working for product rather than cash.  When he was 19 the house he was staying at was raided in a drug bust born from 'an anonymous tip' (he is 99% certain that the information came from his mother, but that has been added to the pile of things they just don't talk about). 

Even with his remarkably light criminal record (a few disturbing the peace, and one assault charge, as most people tended to not go to the cops with complaints), with the amount of cocaine in the house and on his person he found himself looking at a three year prison sentence. Clean and given time to reflect upon his life so far Ben came to the realization that he wasn't really suited to being anything more than a low level enforcer and that that particular career path didn't have much in the way of a benefits package (except perhaps a very early retirement age complete with burial plan).   His mother had moved to New York shortly after his incarceration (furthering his suspicion that she had been the one who'd tipped off the police on the location of the stash house) something about going into business with her aunt, or maybe it was second cousin, Italian families were always incredibly hard to keep straight. 

Upon being released (in only two years thanks to good behavior) Ben didn't so much as break his former ties as he just ... left them.  With the line of moving closer to family (which satisfied his former associates for the most part) and getting a fresh start away from old temptations (which made his parole officer happy) he came to crash on his mom's couch.  A criminal record, no job history and very few legitimate skills left him bouncing from odd job to odd job, at least until dumb luck (and a former friend) got him in touch with Felicia Edison who was in the process of forming her own cleaning crew.

Though he hadn't actually killed anyone Ben had seen dead bodies before in various states of ... wholeness and wasn't really bothered by it (at least that's what he told her when they met the first time, in practice he threw up rather violently their first two jobs, but he stayed and helped finish the work and has been a solid employee since then). He's settled down, has his own apartment (which may as well have the word 'bachelor' stamped on the door as it is almost frighteningly utilitarian), plays in an amateur baseball league, his team meeting once a weekish in Central Park in all but the dead of winter, and is trying to decide what the hell he's going to do with the rest of his life.

Skills: Lifting heavy things? No seriously, that seems to be the qualification that recommends him the most.  He also has a strong stomach, knows better than to ask questions, and is great at following directions.  Well versed in how to both give and take a beating when need be.  Basic repair and construction jobs.
Personality/Motivations: Ben's trying very hard to resist the temptations of his former life.  On the surface he's just an irreverent happy go lucky guy out to have a good time, he doesn't talk very much about his past or try to pry into anyone else's.  Though he has a lot of casual friends his trust and loyalty are fairly hard won.
Likes (non sexual): Breakfast foods, the gym, Singing (in the shower, while working, he has a decent dramatic baritone range which delights his mother since she went through the trouble of naming him after a famous opera singer though he's never actually tried to DO anything with the talent), Swimming.
Dislikes (non-sexual): Talking on the phone or texting, being put on the spot and forced to make decisions, hints about marriage and/or grandchildren from his mother, managing money/bills and what not (despite being well paid his power has been shut off more than a few times just because he forgot to pay it/deposit money into his bank account at the right time), driving, anything floral scented.
Sexual Preference: Yes.  That is to say that Ben has ... poor impulse control and very few restrictions.  Anything is a good idea once right? Or twice for that matter.  He is a shameless flirt and a true switch in every sense of the word. Do what feels good and to hell with anyone who judges you for it.
Turn Ons : Teasing and pleasure denial (both giving and receiving),  Semi-public play,  the judicious application of teeth (even and one might say especially in those most delicate of areas.  Something about trust and flirting with that whole pleasure pain line), making a mess and then subsequently cleaning it up.
Turn Offs: Super submissive partners (while happy to take charge in the bedroom he can barely keep his own life together let alone someone else's), people who get attached way too quickly/forcefully (a date or wild night by no means equals commitment, calm the fuck down), most sex toys (more specifically dildos and the like, plastic cocks are silly rather than sexy), any form of baby talk (or God forbid anything like diaper/bathroom play).

RP Thoughts/Plans:  Ben works as part of Felicia's clean up crew so it is possible you've interacted with him when they've arrived to a scene (he's one of those friendly pleasant people even when talking over a few corpses).  He's only been in New York for a little over a year now so all of his connections will be relatively new.