My Sweet Joy (F/F)

Started by Chrystal, September 07, 2010, 04:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

My Sweet Joy - Based on the song "Never Forget You" by The Noisettes.

This song always made me nostalgic, wondering what it was about. Sung by a woman, it was clearly talking about a woman.

My imagination filled in the blanks.

Two women meet in college and have a brief love affair, before going their separate ways. They find each other at random, years later, and meet up.... One being a little late, of course. Then they catch up with each other's news, and decide to resume their love affair, on the sly. One or both characters are unhappily married.

This is a vanilla rp... I'm putting this one "up for adoption" because I'm feeling the need for a little romance.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

confusedbilliam

Any chance I could take you up on this one?
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

Decrepitdan

If this story isn't taken, i'd be interested.

Chrystal

Such a lot of interest. Two PMs and two posts!

@ Decrepitdan, sorry hun, but if it comes to a choice between a male player and a female player, I'll take the female player every time. It's nothing personal, it's just women do tend to play better female characters!

@ Billiam, I need to see what the two people who PMed me say. One might simply disappear, but the other... well Amazon is my Mistress. And what Mistress wants, Mistress gets...! Of course she might be generous and say I can play with someone else... but I'm not betting on it!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Le Immortelle

Well Chrystal maybe domme to some but she is my personal little subbie, and she does what I order her...so I shall lay my claim on this RP. ;)

Chrystal

*looks suitably chastened* Yes Mistress... :-[