1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talia

Not sure if I could work well with her, but I'd love a project with you!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

MasterMischief

"You know how every six months you do my performance review?  Well, I was thinking I would return the favor and do a management review.  How do you spell inept?"

Sultrynets

I am your daughter's best friend, why don't you just hand me the paycheck so I can go to the mall now?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Beguile's Mistress

I don't have time.  ~~  You'll have to tell the boss why and what ever answer you give it will be wrong.

Snow Cherry

True Story

Friend says, "Shhhh Cherry, the boss is standing behind you...put away your ipod."

*Oh shit* thinks Cherry... and goes to stow it away.

Friend says, "Cherry hurry up, he is still standing behind you."

Boss overhears, comes over and says, "What about me standing behind you Cherry?"

Friend's eyes shoot open wide like a deer caught in headlights...

Cherry only smiles to her boss... "I like my men from behind Sir."

Leala Magnus

MasterMischief

Are you wearing panties under that skirt?  Prove it.

WhiteAngel

"I'm not doing it your way, because your way is too slow."

"You don't even have a certificate to drive one of these things, so don't tell me how to drive it."  My boss was not certified to drive a forklift.

Darius

do you remember the company car?  followed by.. what's the policy on drinking and driving here?
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Immortal Cherubin

"You know your wife is better in bed than mine is"
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MasterMischief

"That is not listed as one of my job duties."

Talia

“Hang on a sec’, I’m beating the highscore...”
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

MasterMischief

"We are not due for another random drug screening anytime soon, are we?"

Nabeshin

BaronS

"Oh will you just go sleep with the receptionist and leave me alone?  Im too busy propping up your company to give a shit."

In my defence I was quitting the next day so I didnt care. 
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

Immortal Cherubin

"Do you own a red Porsche?!...followed by"well you don't anymore i lost it in a blackjack game against my younger brother...can i get a raise?"
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

MabFaerie

First day on the job.... "So.... when do i get my raise?"
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Adonis

"Nope, haven't seen your secretary Marge. OW ! NO TEETH!"
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Talia

"Let me finish this free phone sex line call first, before they start charging by the minute."

"Then I'll get that report done."

On's & Off's
A&A

Shadowstrike2

"Yeah i got bored so i just took the rest of the day off. By the way wheres my 25k bonus?"
Wanna get bit? *flashes fangs* Just Ask!
Who Doesnt Love Vampires?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=51934.0 my ons and offs.

A Group Roleplay Idea. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=52728.0 A&A Please read if your mad at me! :(

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=55156.0

MasterMischief

Left on your boss's voice mail:

"Oh hey, I am not going to be in today.  The new Harry Potter book is coming out so I will be in line down at the Barnes and Noble.  Afterwards, I will be taking a long, hot bath and enjoying my new reading material."

Drake Valentine

"Whatta mean I can't drink? You look drunk over half the f***ing time!"

"You can't fire me, I quit!" Ten minutes later, returning.. "Now about that raise."

"Why do you flirt with all your other employers and not me?" -Works best if the boss is SAME sex or of a different sexual preference than your particular gender.

Phone Call
Boss: "We need you to come into work today."
"F*** you, it is my day off!"
Hang up.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Meri

No, I DON'T know how to take a stupid message.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Talia

Boss:

"What are you doing?"

"You haven't answered the phone for five minutes."

Your Response:  "Just finishing an on line job application, be with you in a sec."

On's & Off's
A&A