News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking some experienced writing partners

Started by Eferhilda, April 19, 2014, 04:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eferhilda

Hey all, long time no write here lol

After several personal experiences that caused some trauma and drama I have finally gotten back around to writing on this site. I can write either male or female, can be dom or sub, though my character do tend to be more of the dominant side. I also don't care about the gender of the person I am writing with, as long as they can give me the long and detailed posts, with character and development/story progression. I myself tend to write more than one paragraph, often more than two and would like a writing partner that can deliver to me the same. I can do any pairing, M/M, F/F, M/F. I am flexible and really just enjoy crafting a good story with my partner.

I have no preference of what genre that we play, though I do have a sci-fi idea that I would like to try once again and see where I can take it with another writer. I don't do cannon but prefer to make up my own character and ideas.

I can either rp on the board, via email or on my yahoo. Feel free to pm me or reply to this thread and we can discuss our future writing endeavors.