Gunner's Plot Ammo (Male looking for Female)

Started by Gunner, March 16, 2016, 10:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunner

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read through my request thread.

I'm looking for female only characters to play against, and am open to either PM or thread.  Below are some of my ideas.  As this is the first iteration of my request thread, I will be constantly updating it (hopefully not ALWAYS from phone...), so check back often.  If you're interested in any of my ideas, please send me a PM (don't reply here).

I'm a switch player, equally happy being dominant, dominated, both or neither.  Also, please note that the listed kinks for each RP are only suggestions; they can be dropped or added to.

Favorite Kinks:
Rough Sex
Gunplay
Military RPs
Powerful/Strong (physically as well as mentally) Women
Power Reversal
Corruption
Bondage
Group
Sexy Cloths (inc. garters, stockings, underwear)
Toys
Interspecies (sentient x sentient, i.e. human x drow; elf x orc, etc.)

I should probably also mention that I'm a sucker for a redhead (especially with freckles), busty gals, girls with intimate piercings, tattoos, abnormal hair colors (if appropriate).  I also have a few galleries of women that I'd like to play against, if you're interested.

Picture Galleries NSFW

As far as fandoms, there's really only four that I'm interested in indulging:
-Warhammer 40k (I'm interested in damn near ANY plot from this fandom)
-Star Wars
-Mass Effect
-Firefly/Serenity

Now, on to the good stuff...

My RPs

SUPER-CRAVING The Trooper (Warhammer 40k)
A female inquisitor plucks a male guardsman from the battlefield to join her retinue, which happened to have consisted solely of females for several standard years.  The guardsman is both honored and nervous, the enormity of the task which he had 'agreed' to slowly sinking in.  The female members, used to the underhanded and covert operations of the Inquisition, make designs on him for their own enjoyment.  Who will test out their new comrade first?  The manipulative & temperamental psyker?  The sultry assassin?  The wild jungle fighter?  The stoic Battle Sister?  The ultra-submissive savant?  The zealous priestess?  Perhaps even the inscrutable Inquisitor herself?

The idea would be the interactions between MC & your female characters, both sexual & non-sexual, as well as combat.  I had envisioned trysts, seduction, teases, having to prove his worth (to earn a sexual partner) & just plain 'ol having my character occasionally used as a boy toy.

Kinks: Combat/Violence (non-sexual), mind games, fighting

The Survivor & The Safehaven (ULTRA CRAVING)

So this is an idea I started with another player on another site but which was abandoned.  :(.  However, it was a GREAT idea which was fun while it lasted, and I'd love to do it with someone, especially someone who doesn't mind doing some world-building with me.  SPOILER:  This is my most desired RP.

Tagline:
The only man to avoid behind infected by a Y-chromosome linked virus that turns men into ravening murderers finds his way to an island or fortress sanctuary where a group of women have holed up to survive the onslaught of the infected. If he can overcome their suspicions, he might find himself a safehaven... and perhaps be used for recreation or repopulation.

Specifics:
It's been about six years since the virus spread across the globe, reducing males to murderous, cannibal shells of their former selves. Less than 1% of the world's population remains; the men succumbed to the virus and the women were ripped apart by the 'zombies' (28 Days Later type). For what ever reason, my character has become the only male in the world immune to the virus and has managed to survive thus far. Eventually he has come upon an isolated community of women survivors.

It sounds like a harem RP, but it's not. Not really anyway. Yeah, there's a bunch of female characters to one male, but it's probably an equal 50/50 split of smut & plot. Also, there would be a lot of conflict (especially initially). Don't get me wrong, I like the sexy parts, but equally as interesting to me here are the social and interpersonal issues. Issues of mistrust of males (who usually try to rip them apart & eat their various parts), perhaps building a real relationship with one particular girl while still having to breed others, his new disruptive influence on a previously all female society, maybe even some jealousy from lesbians in the community who might fear losing a partner, or forcing him to conform to a set of societal rules after he's been on his own doing more or less as he pleased for six years to a dozen other ideas. There are also some potential hooks...

-a jilted ex of his is in the community, maybe high up in the chain of command
-he has skills that they need, so he can't be easily discarded
-he knows good scrounging spots or supply locations that they need

OTHER RPs:

Hiatused Ideas

LF Dom:

Rank Has It's Privileges
An enlisted soldier (my character), is 'selected' by a female officer to work as her adjutant (assistant/secretary/goffer, etc.). In addition, he quickly finds out that there are other duties associated with the position. He becomes well, not quite her pet or sub, but she is definitely in charge of him, on & off duty. Her punishments are strict, but her rewards, well, her rewards make it all worth it.
Seeking: A strong, dominant female officer

Kinks: strong female, light bondage (ropes or cuffs)

Prisoner
A male prisoner is captured by an enemy force and claimed by a powerful woman from their ranks.  She likes his spirit, but he needs to be properly disciplined.  If he can be brought over to her way of thinking, he could become a powerful ally, as well as an exquisite bedwarmer.  This could be modern/near-modern, sci-fi, or fantasy/high fantasy, although I think it lends itself best to a fantasy/D&D-type setting.  While having both of our characters be human would be fine, I would be THRILLED to have the female be a different race; elf, drow, orc, etc.

Kinks: magic, light bondage/restraints, interspecies, violence (non-sexual), rough sex, fighting, drugs/alcohol

A Jedi's Trade
A Jedi is assigned to guard an important diplomat, but a Sith assassin gains the upper hand and is poised to kill his charge.  Just as the assassin is about to deal the killing stroke, he makes a desperate bargain with her, he will trade himself as her captive in exchange for the life of his charge.  He is taken by her in restraints, to be broken & reforged in darkness as her toy, trophy and apprentice.

Kinks: Corruption, bondage, drugs, orgasm denial, mindgames, mild torture

Switch/Romantic/non-Dom or Sub Ideas

Vague Unnamed Military Scifi Idea
A military sci-fi.  I have a started post below what might get the creative juices flowing, but isn't required.  The plot nugget below is for soldier/PMC, but again, nothing is set in stone.

Military Sci-Fi Starter

Darkness.  She'd been in nearly complete darkness since they'd captured her on an op gone bad; the black opaque hood over her head blocking almost all light as she sat, cuffed on the concrete floor.  The locals who had her were also keeping her on a steady schedule of sedatives to keep her well behaved, which seemed to muddle her thinking just a bit as well.

It had been a black op; one that they weren't supposed to be doing, and would be disavowed if caught.  It also meant that there wouldn't be any rescue coming; no friendlies storming the gate or even negotiating for her release or a prisoner swap.  This would be her life.  Hell, she was so disoriented that she had no way of knowing how long she'd been there; although it was likely days.

And then it happened.  It started with raised voices yelling in the local dialect and the sound of running footsteps out in the hall.  They were distorted slightly by the haze of pharmaceuticals, but it wasn't long before the unmistakable sounds of gunfire, AK12s. The local's weapon of choice, mixed with the metal-on-metal clack of a full-auto rifle cycling paired with the harsh crack of supersonic rifle rounds; the sure sound of a suppressed weapon.  The gunfire & shouting continued for the better part of a few minutes, before a slightly-muffled voice called out in a Texas-accent from the other side of the portal to her prison.

"Get back!  Get back from the door!"

The voice was followed by a bit more gunfire, then the muffled bang of a water charge & the sound of twisting metal as the door was surgically blown open.  A few seconds later the hood was yanked off her head, the bright light suddenly streaming into her eyes.  The man was dressed in a style similar to the locals; good enough to blend with them, except for the combat gear he wore over the top of it.  State-of-the-art ceramic-polymer plate carrier, studded with pouches, a lightweight ballistic combat helmet complete with built-in commo, augmented reality display and vision systems.  Most of his face was obscured with a radio/filter mask, but it was clear that it was a male.  He was armed with the ubiquitous AK12; although his was upgraded, the tool of a professional, sporting a tac-light, infrared laser, modified stock & iron sights, a suppressor and a top-of-the-line variable power holographic sight.  It was all good gear; some of the best available, but not military-issue.  At least, not US military.

He knelt down next to her and flashed a penlight in her eyes.

"Shit.  You're drugged." he said, his voice slightly muffled by the mask.

He reached up and pulled an auto-injector from the webbing of his gear, turning the base to adjust the dosage.  He quickly squeezed her thigh, checking that there wasn't anything that would block the needle; an unnecessary task done out of muscle memory, a sure sign of military training.  He jammed the cylinder against her thigh, the spring-loaded needle triggering and piercing her skin, dumping it's load directly into her bloodstream.  The payload was a cocktail of three drugs; the first bound to her opioid receptors, preventing further intoxication, the second began chelating with the opioids in her blood, changing then into something inert, and the third was a small calibrated dose of amphetamines to help rouse her from her sedative-induced stupor.  Almost instantly she could feel the drug-haze burning away, like fog on a sunny day.

The man stood for a moment, glanced out the door to the cell, then picked something up from the doorway, holding it out to her.  An AK12.  This was stock, unlike his, I modified except for the attachment of a simple, rugged red dot sight; the surface of one side of it splattered with a mist of tiny droplets of blood, leaving no doubt of the weapon's origin.

"You know how to use one of these, right?" he asked as footsteps & yelling grew louder outside.

Support Staff
He is a special operative equipped with top-of-the-line gear, and she is the voice in his ear, the one who uploads his maps, floorplans and schematics; the one who relays his orders, guides him through hallways and makes sure that his ride out is waiting for him.  She is also tasked with managing his affairs back in civilization; ensuring his bills are paid, his mail is secured, and everything else is taken care of so he can concentrate on his mission.  He sees her as just a co-worker, but she is in love with him.  How can she break out of the friend-zone & finally get his attention?

Kinks: Seduction

The Force Found
The Inquisitorius is one of Emperor Palpatine's pet organizations, tasked with finding those sensitive to the Force and bringing them to the dark side.  When a female agent tracks down a Force-attuned man working as a smuggler, what will she do to corrupt him & bring him into the fold?

Kinks: Corruption, violence (non-sexual), drugs

Invasion: America
I'd like to do an RP involving American partisans during a WWIII-type invasion of America.  Open warfare in America, clandestine operations, all the fun stuff.  I have a variety of potential pairs (male x female) including partisan x rescued soldier, partisan guide x soldier, partisan x partisan, and a variety of other ideas, although I'd love to work with my partner and craft something of our own.

Kinks: Rough sex, non-sexual violence
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

///RESERVED FOR FORMATTING///
"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition."
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

Updated 28Mar16.

-Updated kinks.
-Updated fandoms.
-Added story prompt.
-Reopened 'Comfort Women'.
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

Updated 06May16.

-removed 'military scifi' from cravings; reposted in romantic set.
-added 'The Trooper' to cravings; removed from romantic set.
-updated kinks.
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

25Jan17 - Added plots:
          -Recruiting for the Club
          -Infiltration, Subversion, Invasion
          -The Black of Space
-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling

Gunner

-Rudyard Kipling