News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wyverns Mate: (NC-exotic+)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, January 23, 2009, 03:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Demoboy tom

awww... well if I were to be a dragon I would have to be blue or green... but since I don't want either I will be a dark one!  But I will post my info later...
Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.

My Ons and Offs

undisclosedtoyou

Sorry Tom, I would have had the silver dragons sept, but theres only really wnough players for two septs, there has to be a blue one, and there was more ppl. calling for the green sept.  But I'm sure you'll have fun as a dark one to:D
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

hey..i just saw those in the library: The Dark Ones series and didn't found a reason yet to pick them up since i work there
do you still have an opening for a female ?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 11, 2009, 05:43:49 PM
hey..i just saw those in the library: The Dark Ones series and didn't found a reason yet to pick them up since i work there
do you still have an opening for a female ?

Oh the series is really good actually, I must have read through most of the series a dozen times. 

and of course there's an opening for you Thaleia

*smiles*

Now we have enough players to start, lol.  I was hoping for more, but this is a good amount to start off with.  What race where you thinking of?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 11, 2009, 06:33:29 PM
what do you have already?

Positions taken:                                        Positions available:

Blue Wyvern(reserved)                                         Green Wyvern
Blue wyverns Mate: Cristine(Undisclosedtoyou)         Blue Wyverns Guard
Cristina's older sister(reserved)                              Green Wyverns guard
Green Wyverns Mate(to be decided but reserved)     (2) Dark one's.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

wanted to try my hand at a sept but since  the rest seem  to chose the dark one i guess i will go with that one too..

let me think about it...

on second thought..

little stuck here..so i cant be a dark one because they  don't have soul and i have a beloved in mind and i cant be a dragon cause  that  mix isn't allowed ...so .........what am i?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Thaleia on February 11, 2009, 07:02:29 PM
wanted to try my hand at a sept but since  the rest seem  to chose the dark one i guess i will go with that one too..

let me think about it...

on second thought..

little stuck here..so i cant be a dark one because they  don't have soul and i have a beloved in mind and i cant be a dragon cause  that  mix isn't allowed ...so .........what am i?

um hmm you can still be a dark one, once you get your beloved you will have one, or if you already have a beloved than you will start the game with a soul. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Duchess

yeah...will take the books tomorrow...read some before creating my character

undisclosedtoyou

okies, I think you'll like them.  I found them pretty interesting. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

So, Aiden's lead me here.  :-*
I was reading up on Wyverns and I think the green dragon sept is still opened right?
*Is multitasking with a bio in another window.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on February 17, 2009, 01:52:22 AM
So, Aiden's lead me here.  :-*
I was reading up on Wyverns and I think the green dragon sept is still opened right?
*Is multitasking with a bio in another window.*

ooh your the person that Aiden told me about.  Well I'm glad to hear from you.  Well Aiden came up with a great character you could play, it would be the role of Queen, I want to title it the Black queen but you can change it if you want to.  Your character would be the queen of all septs, not just one, sorta like a reigning supreme ruler.  What do you think?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Oooh, the fifth sept! Well shit...and I was thinking small scale.
I would loooooooove to play the Black Queen. I have do more reading!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on February 17, 2009, 02:03:35 AM
Oooh, the fifth sept! Well shit...and I was thinking small scale.
I would loooooooove to play the Black Queen. I have do more reading!

yups I took the fifth sept and just turned it into an overall supreme sept that rules over them all.  And yay we have our Queen!

*throws confetti*

and you've read the books?  ooh yay.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Ooooohhhh Dragon party!

Bares fangs and releases billions of balloons into the room.

I brought the booz!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

So, I'll have my bio up tomorrow. Time passed too fast tonight. I'll be on tomorrow. *Sends a clone in to party with y'all.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on February 17, 2009, 02:59:45 AM
So, I'll have my bio up tomorrow. Time passed too fast tonight. I'll be on tomorrow. *Sends a clone in to party with y'all.*

yay okay can't wait to read it Reign.
*waves goodbye*

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drako

Hey Dis, would it be alright if I took the position of the green wyrven.

*just realized she has to go or be late for class*

Duchess

Quote from: Thaleia on February 13, 2009, 05:43:59 PM
i saw the green wyverns mate is reserved is it a female meaning that the green wyvern has to be male?

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on February 13, 2009, 06:41:44 PM
Well the wyvern doesn't have to be male, can be female, but Rhea came up to me and asked if she could be the wyverns Mate for the green dragons.  We don't have a wyvern for that sept yet, and she prefers a male wyvern I believe so yes the spot would have to be filled by a male.  Unless you and Rhea want to talk about it some more.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Demon on February 17, 2009, 07:49:49 AM
Hey Dis, would it be alright if I took the position of the green wyrven.

*just realized she has to go or be late for class*

As of right now we still don't have a green wyverns.  Although we do have a green wyverns mate.  She is looking for a male partner to write with.  But if we don't get anyone soon, than I'll open the position for anyone.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Drako

I can play a male character if need be.

undisclosedtoyou

mmmmm I would say yes, but that's something you should speak to Rhea about...hmmm I don't know if she'll go for it, but it's worth asking.  I'll leave her a PM about it.  If she says yes than we'll be almost set.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's