Punishment at the county jail (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, December 26, 2014, 08:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Ashley wasn't in the best of mood when she began her night shift at the jail. This being a small county, the jail was actually the basement of the police station, and tonight there was only one prisoner, so she would do the whole shift by herself. Perhaps she could get some peace and quiet after all, this time. But this particular prisoner had other ideas. The girl inmate, whether drunk or just full of herself, made noise, taunted the officer, and cursed at her from the moment she came in. Even trying to reason with her fell on deft ears. So after a bit, Ashley decided that she had enough. She opened the cell, and went to town on the insolent girl...

For this RP I was thinking of playing Ashley, a tough cop with a short temper, who would abuse the insolent inmate to teach her a lesson. This would be both sexual and some slapping around, although nothing extreme.

----

CriminalMindsFan

Who is in that photo? I'd rather abuse her than be abused by her.

elfguy

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on December 26, 2014, 12:46:17 PM
Who is in that photo? I'd rather abuse her than be abused by her.

Lol, I think it's from a TV show.
----

Angel Fire

Quote from: elfguy on December 26, 2014, 01:12:29 PM
Lol, I think it's from a TV show.

*Smiles*  You are right.  Her name is Janina Gavankar and the TV show was the short lived American series "The Gates".
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?