Seducing Samurai Jack - Need a Jack or an OC Female

Started by Jag, September 10, 2010, 12:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I want someone to be my Samurai. More specifically, Samurai Jack. If you're not familiar with the show...become familiar with it. It's awesome in my opinion.

Sadly, the show never came to a true end, but I want a game in that universe with an OC female interacting with the Samurai.

The game would involve one of the many, many techo-gothic (or cyber gothic) dressed women that run around in Aku's future world. She is working for Aku and has been ordered to either kill the Samurai or lead him to Aku. Unlike many of Aku's lackeys, she isn't doing it for money. Aku has kidnapped her daughter and will only return her once the girl brings Jack to him dead or alive.

Since she's not the greatest fighter, she decides to convince him to help her rescue her daughter. Her main plan being to either kill him along the way or simply let Aku do it once they get to him.

Over the course of the game she would seduce him and gain his trust. He'd be reluctant to accept her as a travel companion at first since he's been tricked by Aku before, but she'll manage to convince him.

I don't mind playing either Jack or the OC Female. PM me or post here if you're interested.

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

SimonSez

Siegfried

One of the best show out there.  I still want to see the end of Aku.

SimonSez

Quote from: Siegfried on September 10, 2010, 10:28:39 PM
One of the best show out there.  I still want to see the end of Aku.
There meant to be making a movie for the ending, the reason they stopped showing was because the Maker and Cartoon network were having a fight about how it should be put in a movie, the maker wanted to keep it all Animated  and cartoon network wanted to make it with real life people...i think or the other way around, so the guy who made samurai jack left along with owner ship of the cartoon and went to another animated stodies which its still in planning

Siegfried

It's doesn't help that the voice actor who played Aku died either.  Gendy (the creator) always said that he wants to end Jack with a movie.  He's also working on something new involving Vikings.

SimonSez

That would rock n.n and sad to hear the voice actor die too...well knowing them they will probley find someone who got the same voice or near enough and use audio voice tech to make it more jacks voice .. i dunno how id like to see the movie...animated or not id still wanna see how it ends ..i hear from a few web sites there going to invole a girl.. like that one who was with jack when they were children