Demon/Priest pairing (M/M) Click me for details~

Started by Observing Trifles, June 16, 2012, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Observing Trifles

After reading way too much of this subject matter for my own good, I have this inescapable urge to attempt a demon/priest pairing. (M/M only.) The details of my expectations here are rather sketchy because I haven't actually sat down to flesh out an entire idea yet, which is usually better for my writing partner because it means he/she will have some input on the plot direction, character details, setting, etc. These are things I like to work out with my writing partners before we begin.

In this scenario, I would be writing for the demon, the dominant role. My writing partner would take the role of the submissive priest.

Regarding the demon, I had in mind a rogue incubus currently on the run from the demon realm. (I have no idea why he's running, but I want to use this as a potential plot point to build on if/when this story gets picked up.) He would be your suave, debonair type with inherent charm, but a very skewed grasp of practicality. He tends to be far too impulsive for his own good, but when things go wrong, luck usually tends to swing things back in his favor.

Regarding the priest, I had in mind a fairly modest, good-natured individual. He'll be in the submissive role and although I envision him as being a touch naive, I'd like to see him portrayed with a decent backbone. He has his convictions and he stands by them to the best of his ability, although they'll be strongly tested by the demands of an incubus.

The themes here would almost certainly include reluctance and dub-con. I'm leaving open the possibility of including bondage and maybe straight-out non-con, but I'd really rather see some degree of reluctant compliance from the priest who's torn between remaining faithful to the church and giving in to his base urges.

The time period is up for debate.

Post length is negotiable. However, I greatly prefer multi-paragraph posts. If I have two paragraphs to work with, I'm a happy camper.

I want to develop the plot further if someone expresses interest in starting this up with me. The pairing opens any number of possibilities from something romantic to something more action-packed, and I'd be interested in working something out from scratch with a potential writing partner. Please send me a message if you're interested as I probably won't be checking back on this post.

- Bri
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Makke

Quote from: BrilliantDays on June 16, 2012, 05:44:47 PM
After reading way too much of this subject matter for my own good, I have this inescapable urge to attempt a demon/priest pairing. (M/M only.) The details of my expectations here are rather sketchy because I haven't actually sat down to flesh out an entire idea yet, which is usually better for my writing partner because it means he/she will have some input on the plot direction, character details, setting, etc. These are things I like to work out with my writing partners before we begin.

I'm game :) What is the best way to contact you so we can discuss this idea more?

-Makke
"Could I have made mistakes? One does not build cities if one is guided by doubt. But can one govern in absolute certainty? I know that my beliefs have elevated me, just as I know that the things I have rejected would have destroyed me. But the city...it is collapsing before my-. Have I become so convinced by my own beliefs that I have stopped seeing the truth?"

Observing Trifles

This pairing has generated a lot of interest since I put it up. Currently, the idea is closed as I have multiple versions active. Thanks to everyone who showed interest. :-)
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.