Looking for a few people

Started by Sinna Mystika, April 29, 2010, 02:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheresmycow

Grimmer.  I used google for viking names so Grimmer seems a little more appropriate.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Sinna Mystika

Sounds good to me!! As soon as we have another character bio or two, I'll post the one of mine that is most appropriate, and we can begin.

angeli

Name: Sirena
Race: Human
Position: Medic-Mage

Description: Sirena is a petite woman who has an slim, athletic build. Her dark hair is cut short in a bob that is easy to maintain since she is focused on her work and not on maintaining perfect looks. Her dark eyes are alive with intellect, but she rarely smiles and her face is usually set in an expression of fierce concentration.

Personality: Most people think she's overly serious and determined to overcome her 'shortcomings' in life, and some people think she's brusque, downright rude, and nasty in pesonality. Her best quality is her efficiency--and a few people claim that she has the best hands this side of the kingdom.

History: Sirena was an average girl in a small village before the Mage powers awoke in her. She was immediately sent for the Academy Testing and placed in one of the Academy's Schools when the Test proved that she had Mage powers. But despite over a decade of learning and training, her Mage powers have not increased beyond a few simple healing spells.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Sinna Mystika

Alright, I will go ahead and post mine, but we can still pick people up along the way. I need to know what we are going to be traveling to fight, and how the three of us meet. Perhaps a mage with more power than he or she ought to have?? Perhaps a faery creature?? As far as the meeting, a tavern?? A crossroads?? As soon as this is decided, I will post the first entry in the Roleplay forum. Also, what shall we call this, so we can all find it??

Name: Áinfean (pronounced AWN-fyun)
Height: 5'2"

Áinfean means storm or fury, and it is only fitting. Áinfean is a wind mage who can transform into a black cat. The size of the cat depends on her mood. She is small, only about a hundred pounds, and pale as the moon with flaming red hair. Áinfean wears a dark green, heavy traveling cloak that hides all but her face when the hood is up. Being as small as she is, many will attack her thinking she is easy prey, but she can fight almost as well with physical maneuvers as she can with magic. She will use magic only when it is necessary or otherwise practical. She is small and fast, and her weapons of choice are six small daggers belted to her waist under her cloak, each one with a sharp, seven-inch, double-edged blade. They were a gift from a dear friend. Though Áinfean is a wind mage, her powers are more practical and less suited for battle. She can form a solid shield around herself or a small group, she can bring a wind to make fighting difficult, and she can form small tornadoes that can give her something to hide behind if she needs it, but most of her magic is better used in everyday situations. Áinfean is graceful at all times, though awkward in social situations.

angeli

I like the faery creature idea. It could be some kind of deformed elemental creature who is destroying small villages for food. There is a general call for assistance from the town, and our characters are the ones who answer the banns (for whatever reason).

It could be called:
The Quest for Justice
The Justice League (hehe)
The Wandering Band
Mages and Minions, Oh My!
Band of Light
Defeating Evil
Destroying Evil
A Few Good People (hey, I kinda like this one)

And when you finish typing the intro, copy the URL and paste it here.

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Wheresmycow

Since my character is a mercenary, he could already be hired by one of the characters, or at least hired to work with one of the characters.  He might not like magic, but he'll take coin from them.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Sinna Mystika

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69190.0

Here it is. The first bit is a little.....simple and rushed, but I didn't want to start it with a big, long story. I did like the name "A Few Good People" quite a lot, so that is the title. (Incidentally, I also like the "Mages and Minions, Oh My!!" but it seemed a bit whimsical. *giggles*) Anyway. *in a dramatic voice* It has begun.

Sinna Mystika

Also, we can use this thread for OOC.

AmandaBear1776

Could I possibly be a fun cool bartender that sold his fathers bar to join you guys in your quest even though I have no magical abilities.......yet. I could be like the medical remedies/ Sword wielding guy.. I don't know how far back on the time frame your talking but I'd love to join regardless.. ::)

Sinna Mystika

Magical abilities, if you had them, would have showed up somewhere between about five and seven years old. You can indeed join us, but I would suggest simply having worked for your father. In that time, the man who owned the tavern was usually the richest man in town. He wouldn't sell. You could indeed carry a sword and be the "doctor," so to speak. There's a compilation post a few back you might want to read if you would like to join, though. If you read up on the basics and still want to join, post a short bio and we will figure out where you come in.

Sinna Mystika

Angeli, were you coming in now or later?? I ask so we can get a posting order established.