Just twins ((silverroses2009 and Limoncello))

Started by Limoncello, July 22, 2009, 11:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limoncello

Mathew sighed as he sat on the couch. Matthew did not know what to do, where to go, who to talk to. It was if the entire world stood still. He was really close to her and she went It all happened so fast, yet there was nothing he could of done.

He had just came from his sisters funeral and it was a very depressing one. It was so sad to see all of Jessica, his sister's name, friends and family said what they missed about her. His younger sister died because of him. It does not matter what anyone says or what anyone tells him. It is his fault she died. She was so young and had so much potential. Yet she is gone just because I could not do the right thing he. All of this just for stupid drugs he said as he sat there on the couch crying.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

darkvamplips

Rebecca knew that Mathew had taken her death really hard and she wished he wouldn't be so depressed. When she came into the door after being to the funeral she noticed he was sitting on the couch crying. Slowly she walked over and put a hand upon his shoulder. "Mathew." She whispered and she to had tears running down her cheeks. This place would never be the same after their sister died. She was the funny one that always made them laugh.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Limoncello

Matthew said nothing while she entered the room. There was not much to say. Both of them lost there sibling so it would only be natural for the two of them to be quiet. What made the feeling worse was how they all lived together now with only two. The place seems so quiet without her laugh echoing throughout the entire house. After several moments of silence Mathew managed to say "I am sorry. " though Mathew did not know for which thing he was sorry. For being the reason he killed her, for causing everyone so much grief and pain, Mathew did not know what to say after that. Mathew kept his mouth quiet and let the tears rolls down his eyes.

((I am keeping the idea in mind which is for him to distance himself away from her. I want to get to that point if you do not mind.))

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

darkvamplips

(that's fine)

They were all really close to the sibling that died and she never knew what would happen next. Her brother would be so distant from her that she too would go into a depression state later on. The look on his face absolutely made her heart melt from pain she too felt. "Don't be sorry this was not your fault." She sat down beside him and wrapped her arms around him gently.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Mathew let her hug as he did not care about anything who effected him at the moment. He was too caught up in trying to remember memories about his sister. Good bad and the bad. Though it made Matthew wonders if she knows really what happened. If she really knows how she died. If she knows that if Matthew was brave or strong to die in her place though Matthew knew no one would want to be around him.

"You know I caused her death sister yet you still want to be around me?"

darkvamplips

"You did not cause her death stop saying that." She hated him being like this and she was slowing stopping crying. Though she still felt bad about her sister's death she had to be strong for her brother. If he saw her breaking down then he would do the same.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew eyes grew wide at her response. "You sure." he said as is tears let a bit. She could be right. Besides the two of them needs to stick together. They are the only two of them left and he cannot afford to lose another sibling.

darkvamplips

"Yes it's going to be fine ok?" She hugged him tightly and even though she was not crying she was breaking down inside.

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Thanks for making me feel better Rebbecca. You always now how to make me feel better. You are right as we must be strong for each other. My ... I mean our sister would not want us to see us this way if she was alive right now." Matthew smiled at Rebecca. Matthew gave her a quick tight hug and then release her." Matthew stood up and said "I have to go out for a bit. I should not be gone long. " Matthew stood up and left there house.

As soon as Matthew left the house a black car was parked at the sidewalk. It was as if the car was waiting for him. The windows were tinted black so no one can see into the windows. Matthew sighed as he walked towards window. That other choice did Matthew have but not sell drugs again. He does not want to but it leaves him no choice in the matter. If he refuses then they will kill his sister then his other family members. Matthew did not want that to happen.

darkvamplips

A small smile crept across her lips when he mentioned that he was feeling better. When he hugged her she hugged him back tightly and then pulled away when he did. "But you shouldn't be going out after this." She said but he was to fast for her words her words did follow him out the door though. Little did she know he was back doing drugs again.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew sighed as he accepted the deal. Yes he was doing drugs again but what little choice he had. He was not good t anything. Just a high school drop out that does not want to go back to college. It was not his choice. He is doing only what he is good at. The deal was very simple. Drop the money off with out losing it and Matthew gets money. How much of the cut he gets does not matter to him right now. He only wants money; maybe to help his twin out. Matthew was not gone from the house long. Matthew only went outside to pick out the money and await further orders. Matthew walked back inside the with a think back suitcase. Unknown to his twin this suitcase was contained with a little of ten thousand dollars. Matthew did not want to explain this to his sister. Maybe she would understand but in the end, probably not. Matthew walked back inside the house to see his sister.

darkvamplips

When he came back into the house with a black suit case she got up and walked over to him. It was obvious she had been crying about their sister being dead. "What's in there?" She asked pointing to the case. What was going on here? Something did not seem right with all this. His depression changed quickly.

My request thread:

Limoncello

He looked surprised at her question. "This suitcase. You mean the once right here, that I am holding in my hands. Its nothing really. It is just a suitcase the a, a friend gave me. You know as I might be leaving town for awhile I said why not." Matthew said with nervous laugh. Matthew placed the suitcase on the ground as his cellular phone started to ring. Matthew smiled at the opportunity to leave the room and did so. The suitcase just sat there unlocked.

darkvamplips

She crossed her arms. "Yes that one. The only one in the house right here." When he left the room she opened it slightly and was shocked at all that money. What was going on here? Quickly she shut it before he could come back. So he lied to her.

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Yes I will get it delivered on time as promised.... I doubt she would get in my way.... Alright. I will call when the drop as been made. " Matthew promised as he closed his cellphone. Matthew had a bad feeling about this though this did not surprise Matthew at all. Matthew always had bad feeligns when dealing with drugs but why should he be surpirsed. This is nothing new considered everything he has been through. Matthew walk back into the room and looked at the suitcase. Something was off. The suitcase was where he left it but it was if it moved. He doubt his sister would be the one to be pry but who knows at this point. "Hey sis, " Matthew said in a fake cheery voice "You did not touch the suitcase by any chance?"

darkvamplips

At least she did not hear the phone call that he had just made and quickly moved back to the couch. It was in the same exact place and none of the money had been moved. She did not like the fake cheery voice that she heard and she could sense that he was faking. "No I didn't why would I?" Her voice was calm and he could not sense any fakeness in her voice and she stared at the television that was on.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew sighed a bit. He is not stupid. Matthew doubt she is stupid as well. Both of them, or at least he is anyway, lying to each other. Matthew did not want to talk to his sister anymore. He walked over to the suitcase, picked it up and proceed to head out the door. "Do not get involve in this. Just... Leave me alone." Matthew said as he opened the door.

darkvamplips

When he said Leave me alone the word stung and it showed upon her face. When he left and shut the door she let out a sigh of relief. What was going on with all that money and the secret phone call? Him going out late at night when his sister just died. It all added up to something but what.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew sighed as he finally escaped the first obstacle. His sister. Naturally his sister can always see right through him. Matthew forgot about his sister for now and head towards the meetings spot. This location was in a nearby alley not too far from his house. Matthew need this so his twin sister did not die in vain.

darkvamplips

When he left she sat back down on the couch and sighed. What was going on with his sudden change in reaction to her. A few tears fell from her eyes as she was finally alone. Her brother saying that mixed with her sister dieing got to her.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew walked into the ally as calm as possible. This drop off involved one thing and one thing only. The exchange of the money. That is what guys like him are for. They simply drop of money to clients and walk away. Naturaly Matthew is going to get paid for this but who knows at this point. Every since his past mess up he has been on thin ice. Hence the reason why his sister died. Now he only has one left There was a least ten grand in this suitcase and Mathew had nothing to lose. Matthew walked into the ally and placed the suitcase as instructed as walked back to his house. That was not as bad as Matthew thought.

((Sorry about the lack of response.... lack of muse cooperation))

darkvamplips

(That's ok)

Before he came back inside the house she had gone upstairs and to her room. She was tired and had laid down on the bed clutching an old teddy bear he had given to her a few years back. She laid her head down on the on the pillow allowing her tears to soak into the pillow underneath her head.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew looking around expecting to see his sister on the couch but he did not. "Hey sis. Where are you?" Matthew said calmly as he walked about the house.

darkvamplips

She had heard the door open and her brother call for her. "I'm in my room." She yelled down the stairs to him.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew walked upstairs and sighed. He knows what this means. When Rebecca was in her room its never good. When Matthew got near the door he heard her crying. So he walked in her room, without knocking, and tried to see what was wrong with his sister. "What is wrong sis?"