Its A Crazy Thing Called Love (Azrael Annavianna)

Started by AAA111, August 26, 2010, 06:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Well Dad you boys are all the same. You would forget your head if it wasn't attached to the rest of your body. I'm hoping something special happens but you never truly do know. One thing I know, Dad, is that I love him more than anything in this world and that I would truly be lost without Josh in my life." She smiles at him.

She looks at Josh when he talks about  going back to school. She had no idea he was planning that. "Your going back to school?" She asks but happy about it.

Azrael Annavianna

Josh looks at Kristin and smiles, "I am thinking about it, but yeah, I would like too.  You've kind of inspired me to do it," he admitted, "I've been a little jealous that is something that I would like to try.  It would get me out of the long hours while maintaining the steady cash flow."  He wasn't sure if he should tell them now, but the cat was out of the bag.  He hoped that he would make a final decision soon and not disappoint anyone either way.

Jack looked at them and smiled at the young love.  He gets up out of his chair and kisses Kristin on the head.  He then moves to Josh and hugs him like a father would.  Something he knew Josh didn't get to experience when he was younger.  He felt bad that Josh had missed out on a lot of wonderful things in life because of some lousy parents.  He smiled at them again and walked into the kitchen where his wife had positioned herself.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

As her parents walk out Kristin smile up at him. "I think that it is wonderful that you are thinking about going back to school. I think you should definitely do it. You would be so wonderful at it just like everything else in your life. I can help you out with anything ya need babe. I'm always here for you and remember I love you more and more every single day" She kisses him as she holds his hand.

"So what are you and Gracie going to do tomorrow?"

Azrael Annavianna

He gives a half a grin at her thinking of how he needs to get his butt in gear too.  He wants to make her happy so that she won't leave him.  He nods with a smile and says, "I know babe and we'll talk tomorrow more about it ok?"

"Gracie and I are going to do what ever she wants tomorrow.  Watch some movies and laugh while playing games and barbies," he shrugs, "or what ever she is in too."  He laughs thinking of little Gracie, "I love her babe, I think if I ever had a little girl; I'd want her to be like Gracie and grow up to be like you."  He wanted to add on that romantic touch.  He kisses her lips softly and lovingly, the way she likes.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

AAA111

She nods as she smiles at him. "Sounds godo we will talk about it tomorrow but remember don't do this to make me happy do this to make YOU happy. Babe as long as we are together I am happy. You are the love of my life and honestly I don't know where the hell I would be in my life if I had never met you. I made the best decision in the whole world when I said yes." She smiled wide.

She laughs. "She is going to want to take you EVERYWHERE and she is going to be so attached I don't know how it will go when we have to leave on Tuesday. She truly loves you and I would love to have a little girl just like Gracie but if I had a boy I wouldn't want him to be like Mike when he was little. That kid was crazy." She laughs as she remember her brother as a little kid. She smiles as he kisses her so sweet and lovingly.

Azrael Annavianna

"Well what ever happens babe, we're going to need some sleep ok?" he suggested.  He looks at her with eyes to penetrate her soul and send a divine message to it.  That message is his eternal love and affection.  "Do you want me to tuck you in?" he asked her smiling.  He grins at thinking of children with her.  He must have really been in love with her.  "I don't think I am in love with you anymore," he says looking for her eyes of hurt.  "I think it transcends love," he says to her, "I think I am past need."  He looks at her lovingly, but drowsily.  "I don't know what I am saying babe," he smiles, "let's go to bed baby."  He hugs her and kisses her neck gently. 

AAA111

She smiles at him. "Yeah I'm getting kind of tired so I definitely think we should head up to bed and get some sleep." She looks at him with complete and utter happiness. She knows what he means about them. She loves him more than anything in this world. He is the most important thing to her. She has no idea where she would be without him. He is her rock, always has been, and always will be. "I know your just telling me I'm your world right..because babe your my world." She smiles as she kisses him and stands up. "You can tuck me in and then I'll maybe see you in the mornng depending what time your up. " She holds her hands out for his hands.

Azrael Annavianna

He looks at her smiling because she understands him.  He grabs her up as he stands and hugs her.  "I don't know what I would do if I had messed up and lost you.  I think that you will be mine, forever."  He smiles at her as he walks her to her room and sings Forever, by John Michael Montgomery, to her. 

When they reach the room he puts his arms around her and smiles while he finishes the song.  He says to her, "I will be up in Gracie's room in the early morning because Uncle Josh promised to be there when she woke up.  I wouldn't be a good Uncle Josh if I broke my promises, would I?"  He grinned and kissed her passionately. 

AAA111

She laughs hysterically as he sings to her. He is always being silly and goofy but that is one thing that she absolutely loves about him. "Yeah babe I agree we will be together forever and ever and ever. You won't lose me don't you worry Sir."

She smiles at him. "She is going to be so excited when she sees you tomorrow morning when she wakes up. She is going to be screaming but it will be worth it because she will be so happy. Because YOU *she points to him* are the soul reason for that. God I love you so much cutie" She kisses him deeply and passionately.

Azrael Annavianna

He sweeps her off her feet and carries her to her bed.  He lays her down softly and smiles looking deeply into her eyes.  He tempts her soul with his love and dangles it in front of her with his smile.  He kisses her and softly breathes in her scent.  He wants this memory, this feeling before he drifts away in the other room.  He caress' her face and hugs her, "Good night my lovely angel."  He whispers it passionately to her.  He just stares at her for the next few minutes waiting for her to slumber.  He smiles his eyes feeling heavy and tired, but looking at his angel.  His heart so in love it is ready to beat out of his chest.

AAA111

She laughs and smiles wide as he sweeps her into his arms and lays her down in her bed. She grabs his face and kisses him. As she does she grabs him and he falls on top of her and she is laughing hysterically. "Oops you fell on top of me." She puts her arms around his neck as she kisses him lovingly and smiles "Goodnight man of my dreams." A few minutes later she drifts soundly off to sleep dreaming of him. He is definitely her rock and she has no idea where she would be had she never met him. She was head over heels in love with this amazing guy.

Azrael Annavianna

He moved to Gracie's bedroom where he kisses her goodnight.  He caress' Gracie's hair with his gentle hand and runs his fingers from her forehead to her nose and lightly taps her nose.  It wasn't enough to wake his little sister-in-law, but it was their way of saying, "I love you."  It was between Gracie and he; that is what Josh liked about their little relationship.  They had their own language and tomorrow they would be speaking it to each other.  He smiled and walked out whispering, "Good night." 

He moved to the bed that was set up for him in Mike's old room.  He slipped in and went to sleep his little cell on the lowest volume right next to his ear.  He would wake up in five more hours and sit in Gracie's room until she got up.  He smiled thinking of Gracie's happiness when she sees him sitting there.  Then his thoughts shift to Kristin and he drifts into a pleasant oblivion.

AAA111

Kristin has fallen into a deep but sweet sleep. She has dreams of her wonderful man. Though they have had their share of problems at the end of the day she will always love him and he will always love her. She smiles thinking that someday they will have the kind of life that Kristin's mom and dad have. That is really all she has ever wanted in her life. To have a lost that is completely real and that can last forever and ever.

Tomorrow she is going the restaraunt to help her mom and dad. She is going to waitress for the morning hours and for the lunch rush and she will be bartending during the evening and dinner rush.

Azrael Annavianna

He sleeps and is woken by a soft song of love on his phone.  The song, "I Swear," by All 4 One is his musical promise to be beside Kristin and he reminds himself of that every day.  He gets up and goes to the bathroom.  He dry shaves real quickly and goes downstairs to make coffee.  He gets himself a cup and proceeds upstairs to Kristin's room.  He smiles at her and silently mouths, "I love you and good morning.  Then he moves to Gracie's room and in that room he sits to make a little girl's day.  He smiles at the thought of Kristin, Gracie, and how much he loves them both.

AAA111

Kristin groans as she opens her eyes as he enters her room. She smiles back at him and mouths back "I love you too" as she drifts off back to sleep again. Her Dad told her that she did not have to be at the restaraunt until 10 so she is going to go back to sleep for another 2 hours. She needs her rest to handle some of the crazies.

An hour later Gracie wakes up and sees her Uncle Josh sitting in her room waiting for him just like he promised. No one ever made a promise to her and kept it before and she loved him for it. "UNCLE JOSH here. UNCLE JOSH spend day with Gracie and no Mummy or Daddy or Krissy. They BORING and Uncle Josh is fun and funny. " Then she screams "UNCLE JOSH" as loud as she can and she giggles.

Azrael Annavianna

He laughs with her and puts his finger up to his mouth.  "SSSHHH, your mommy, daddy, and krissy need their rest.  You want to have some breakfast with Uncle Josh?"  He wanted to get her ready for a day of fun.  He had called off of work and was ready to rock and roll.  He wanted to start his day and maybe later he would have one of his friends bring his car over to the house and.  Maybe Gracie and he would visit Kristin at the restaurant.  It was weird he was already craving Kristin and it wasn't even eight o'clock in the morning.

AAA111

Gracie sits up straight extremely fast smiling at her Uncle Josh. "Yeah Gracie have breakfast with Uncle Josh. Ouce cream with chocolate sauce and pop for breakfast Uncle Josh. What we do today Uncle Josh? " She smiles up at him as she jumps up and down on her bed in excitement. She is extremely wound up and excited for the day to begin. "I love you Uncle Josh" She smiles giving him a huge hug.

Azrael Annavianna

He hugs her and says, "Go use the bathroom and I will wait right here.  Then we go get your Kix and orange juice.  He smiles at her and says then you decide what fun you want and I will tell you ok or maybe later.  I must tell you though, sweety, that I am more likely to say OK!" he tries to keep it quiet, but knows she get excited anyway.

AAA111

She smiles. She is still being potty trained but is doing really good with it. She gets off the bed and looks up at Uncle Josh. "Uncle Josh give Gracie candy if Gracie uses the potty?" She smiles at him. Mommy and Daddy and Krissy normally don't let her but she knows he is not around as much so she can con him into candy. She goes into the bathroom and she peeks her head out the bathroom. "We go to park, roller coaster, ice cream store, toy store, candy store, everywhere else Uncle Josh. " THen she goes back into the bathroom to use the potty.

Azrael Annavianna

He laughs at her excitement and calls too her, "Do you need any help sweety?"  He wants her to know that though she is still learning he is there for her.  He wants to be that positivity in her life, "We can play for a little while and then see about going to the store ok?"  He listens for her voice; lately her voice brings him a comfort and satisfaction that he started to look for.  A fatherly comfort almost encompasses him and he enjoys her spirited personality.

AAA111

"Uncle Josh stuck. STUCK" She says unable to get her pull-up off by herself. She keeps repeating "Help Stuck Uncle Josh. Stuck" She begins to cry and whine. She gets frustrated very very easily.

"Go to store with Uncle Josh and buy candy and candy and toys and pop and chocolate" She smiles and looks up at him.

Azrael Annavianna

He grins and walks in to the bathroom.  He laughs a little at her and pulls her pull-up off.  "Alright, do your stuff," he says to her.  He kisses her and leaves to get another pull-up from her dresser.  He thinks about the candy store and agrees to himself that a little candy couldn't hurt, could it?

AAA111

She smiles at her Uncle Josh as she gets herself up onto the potty and does her business. When she is done she gets up and wipes her bum and washes her hands. She comes out into her room without a pull-up on. "Uncle Josh, Gracie is nakie. So silly" She giggles as she smiles at him. She loves the way he talks to her.

"No Mommy Daddy Krissy today..Yay" She hollers.

Azrael Annavianna

He laughs at her silly ways and helps her into her pull-up.  "Alright, time for breakfast," he says picking her up.  "By the way little angel, we will be reporting in to mommy and daddy a little later for some lunch, but just you and me today after that, ok?" he loves her and knows that she will have fun today.  He rubs her head and kisses her cheek.

AAA111

She frowns and begins to whine. "NO MOMMY AND DADDY NO MOMMY AND DADDY" She screams at the top of her lungs. "Only Gracie and Uncle Josh. Mommy and Daddy go away" She grumbles. She is getting very possessive and normally is not at all like this. She stomps her feet on the ground. "Uncle Josh just you and me no mommy and daddy NO NO NO"