Interest Check: 9021 uh oh.

Started by CaptainErotica, June 18, 2016, 01:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

A long while back there was a group story on here that followed the lives of people living in an apartment complex. It was a lot of fun and I thought it might be fun to give it another try. I imagine the characters being similar to the characters from Beverly Hills 90210, 90210 or Melrose Place. Obviously they would be out of high school or at least old enough to not break any rules (16 or older). It would be a story about the normal everyday lives of the characters. It would explore the journey of moving into a new place, making new friends, lovers and enemies.

I see the main story threads being light with the possibility of some mild erotic content, but we would have separate threads for each characters apartment where anything could happen. Maybe even some threads for the more popular spots outside of the complex. As far the smutt goes the main public areas would be PG-13. If things started getting hot and heavy or two characters start going back and forth hogging up the thread I'd ask that they make a separate one shot thread or something like that. They could link it to a post in case others wanted to read it. That was the main story  doesn't turn into a mass orgy.

This is still a bit rough around the edges, but if there is enough interest we can work together to make it work.