Archaic Hetero Romantic Desires {F LF M} (Craving Batman)

Started by Deity of the Archaic, April 18, 2015, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deity of the Archaic

Hello, and welcome to a den of debauchery and sexual deviants. I am DotA, a weird little person with a lot of kinks and a lot of ideas!

This thread is strictly for Female on Male action, and subsequent ideas that follow. Please keep in mind, I am not interested in any kind of sex driven or super smutty rp. I need lots of romance and lots of story and lots of plot.

I have a number of cravings and desires that are subject to change and I invite all to visit my O/O's for details on kinks. I have some pairings, but it the list would be endless if I could remember it all.

Character Pic Inspiration (SFW):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Pairings! Mix and Match!
(Legend: ******-Super Duper Dying to Do ;*****-Super Craving ;****-Craving ;***-Pairing I Enjoy ;**-Pairing I'll do ;*-Might Take Convincing)
-Student/Student***
-Politician/Secretary**
-Rich Person/Lawyer**
-Office Coworker/Officer Coworker**
-Royalty/Peasant****
-Royalty/Royalty**
-Pirate/Pirate**
-White Collar Criminal/Protégé******
-Assassin/Target**
-Shenobi(Ninja)/Civilian**
-Single Parent/Baby Sitter****
-Nerd/Crush******
-Cousin/Cousin****
-Sister/Brother***
-Loser/Popular****
-Dominant Girl/Innocent Subby***
-Mistress/Sissy**
-Out-of-Towner(Just moved in)/Neighbor****
-Neighbor/Neighbor***
-Tourist/Local****
-Gamer/Gamer****
-Computer Technician/Customer***
-Artist/Muse*****
-Psychologist/Patient**
-Secret Agent/VIP**
-Farmer/Farm Hand**
-Rancher/Ranch Hand**
-President's Daughter/Friend from outside****
-Hunter/Neko***
-Actor/Actress***
-Batman/OC Fan******

If there isn't any pairing you see that you like, I encourage you to talk to me after checking out my O/O's to see what I'm into!
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear."
-Plea of the Black Sacrament
My A/A's | My O/O's | My Request Thread | Synthetic Dawn, a Sci Fi Universe | Tumblr | Posting Status: Variable | Posts Owed: 5