Batman: Missing here comes the Batforce [Based on 1970's Show] Bondage Light

Started by RubySlippers, June 21, 2014, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Bamph!

Pow!

Wack!

Its a groovy time save Batman is missing with Robin leaving Gotham defenseless fortunately a handful of heroes and contacted by secret letters to form the Batforce.

Now it will use the Risus rules (free online and damned simple) and be low power as in low power. Your not helpless.

Your Cliches will be used as follows:

One your fighting skills it can be a martial art, judo, mysterious art of sim foo fu who cares or a weapon skills set other than guns. Its so passé.

One your special gimmick aka Utility Belt, Flying (gadget or not), Hover Rocket Board, Gimmick Arrows, Magic Powers or such likely what your name is like The Gimmick might have a Utility Belt, The Marksman might favor a bow and arrows and so forth.

One will be your  persona what people know about you for example Librarian, Wealthy Millionaire, Adventurer, Big Game Hunter whatever you do for a living.

3D in one, 3D in one, 4D in one.  (I assume everyone can get around mundanely like has a motorcycle or something.)

You need to think how four of you can be Batman and Robin kind of so a Detective as a Persona might be good he or she likely a PI.

Interested let me know I would like four players.

EDIT: RISUS rules available here on a Zip file.

http://www222.pair.com/sjohn/downloads.htm#Risus

Prince Truhan

I'm interested as well, I'll look into the system when I get a minute

caelcormac

This looks like fun, love the old batman show. There is way too much serious batman these days.