Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Never gunna get any sleep with desire! Even desire to sleep can keep you awake! So yeah, totally contentment~

Would you rather go to bed with ... the thought that the Pirate Captain who has taken you in might kill you tomorrow or that you might never  meet the man in the mask who defeated you, but spared your life again?~ ;)
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Princeoflight

Definitely the latter !

Would you rather go to bed filled with deep thoughts about life and it's workings or the simplicity of laughter, produced by a comedy ?

Cayenne

Deep thoughts I guess, maybe I'd eventually bore myself to sleep - Don't think I've ever laughed myself to sleep, tends to get me pumped a little..~

Would you rather go to bed with... A stranger in your bed, or you in a strangers bed?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Princeoflight

Definitely my bed. I don't think I'd be too comfortable in someone else's bed.

Would you rather go to bed with your favourite team's victory or a promotion at work ?

Cayenne

Promotion at work generally benefits me more, it's nice when the team wins, but team me needs some victories too!~ Though I probably would have a hard time falling asleep as opposed to just being happy for my team.

Would you rather go to bed with ... A restless sleeper, or someone prone to snore?

ONs & OFF

Princeoflight

Restless sleeper is good, I think.

Would you rather go to bed having seen a violent gangster movie or a heartbreaking drama ?

GoddessPersephone

Violent Gangster movie... Then my dreams will be pretty exciting.

Would you rather go to bed with a cactus or a human sized/shaped Jello mold?

JmBz

Jello mold, definitely. Less prickles.

Would you rather go to bed with a good book in your hands, or with the TV on?

GoddessPersephone

Both. I generally do that every night... But if I could, I'd rather just have the book.

Would you rather go to bed with a fever or freezing?

Midwest Man

Freezing, I can always put my cold feet against your backside to warm them.

Would you rather go to bed with...a sinner or a saint?

GoddessPersephone

Rude Much? :P Lol

Definitely a sinner... they are fun.

Would you rather go to bed with Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton?

Midwest Man

Um, neither, if these are my choices I'll become an insomniac.  :D

But if I had to make a choice, Kim does have a nice booty.

Would you rather go to be with the big bad wolf or Darth Vader?

GoddessPersephone

Darth Vader... At least I wouldn't have to look at his face!

Would you rather go to bed with a blanket made out of leaves or leather?

Midwest Man

Leaves, as long as you're there beside me.

Would you rather go to bed in a tent with the stars above, or a Ramada Inn?

Princeoflight

I prefer the inn to the tent.

Would you rather go to bed with a full stomach or a peaceful mind ?

Autumn52

peaceful mind

would you rather go to bed with....A God or A King
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Princeoflight

I'd prefer a Goddess. When you go to bed with somebody, you imbibe some of their spiritual qualities too :)

Would you rather go to bed with knowledge of your strengths or weaknesses ?

Autumn52

Knowledge of my weaknesses, knowing ones weaknesses makes them stronger.

Would you rather go to be with a lover or knowledge of what the future holds?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Leaon33

I suppose knowledge of the future...might as well get the chance to see if there's some crazy accidental death in my near future that I can easily avoid with foreknowledge.

Would you rather go to be with your least-favorite episode of your favorite series, or your favorite episode of your least-favorite series?

GoddessPersephone

Least favorite episode of your favorite series because at least it could put me to bed much easier than a good episode.

Would you rather go to bed with a lion or a snake?

Princeoflight

Lion. They're so adorable when they're small. Besides, they don't kill just for fun. Only humans do that.

Would you rather go to bed with a book or a song ?

GoddessPersephone

A book, so that way if it's a wonderful book, I can dream of it.

Would you rather go to bed with someone who snores or someone who will literally take all of the blankets.

Cayenne

I'll take the second, I'll just check their bags before they go to be sure they don't walk out the door with them~

Would you rather go to bed with ...  Someone with really cold, and wandering feet or someone whose whole body was like a furnace? ~

ONs & OFF

GoddessPersephone

Someone who was really cold because I myself am like a furnace and I get too hot at night.

Would you rather go to bed with your favorite character from your most hated movie or your most hated character from your favorite movie?

Princeoflight

My favourite character from my hated movie. If I don't like someone, I don't like them. Their surroundings don't matter. xD

Would you rather go to bed with a laugh from a joke or a sense of accomplishment from your day ?