Has anyone ever heard of Calimari Wrestler?

Started by Ajoxer, May 26, 2005, 03:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajoxer

I live in NYC, and near my house, there's this japanese theatre. Recently, they've showed a movie called Calimari Wrestler, which I watched last saturday. It's... bizarre. Anyone else heard of it?
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Spookie Monster

Just to make sure, is this what you're talking about, Ajoxer?: badassmovienews.com/?p=17#more-17

If so, I haven't seen it. Er... sorry. :-[

Maybe somebody else here has, though? Eh? Eh?

Spel

PS: People might notice that when I post links, I don't actually create a link - you've got to cut and paste. I hope that's okay... I just figure some people might not like us linking from here and I don't want Lilac to have to explain anything to anybody.
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Amberghylles

All I can say, after reading that review, it sounds like it would fit in this place. <grin>

That's just crazy...  I'm gonna have to get that on DVD when it comes out.

Ajoxer

I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!