techno age pirates (seeking recruites, captives and rival pirates)

Started by azzmeister89, April 03, 2013, 08:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Oooh nice, i'll have to check up on my captive in my next post then XD

Will your character end up joining the crew or become an inside spy for the military? Whatever you choose things will get interesting

Rahzilla

Hmm, I think her brother will have to tail the ship in the future, but joining the ship is a likely outcome, depending on how everything develops.
Check out my costumes at RahCostumes, add a 'like' if you like what you see :)

azzmeister89

That makes an interesting plot idea that we can use between and during other ideas

Rahzilla

Toggle

Rahzilla

Quote from: azzmeister89 on April 04, 2013, 06:30:40 PM
All my knowledge of pirates comes from our favorate disney made high sea adventure trilogy so any outside knowledge would help with plot development.

Just thought of something, this kinda sounds similar to Disney's Treasure Planet. In a sense, is it as steampunk/cyberpunk as that? without the travelling to other planets and alien species of course lol

Toggle

Name:  Sam  Greene
Nickname:   Spice
Position on ship: Cook/Chemist
Appearance:
Brief history:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sam started out his life in the cities working near the docks, his old lady owned one of the establishments that many would come to whet their whistle and tell their tales.  Exotic plants and Creatures seen, adventures, fighting on the Strata-cumulonimbus clouds.   It all sounded so fantastic.  Anything was better than sticking on the floating city and just cooking for the rot that was too scared to actually go out and do their own adventuring. 

That all changed the day he turned sixteen, when he slipped onto the first Vessel that came into port and disappeared from his city, never to return, or so he thought.  The Galley was hardly the best place to hide for most normal folk, but he actually knew how kitchens worked, he knew when to shift in the bustle and the only thing that had got him caught was when his inborn habits of organization kicked in, and their food was constantly fronted when they hit the storage lockers.  Now they could have thrown him overboard and had the satisfaction of watching him disappear beneath that sea of white and black clouds, but the Cook decided he could use a Cabin boy for a while.  Sam was more than willing to prove his worth and continue his existence at this point.   Couldn't die without getting some adventure in after all!

For the next few years he worked in the Galley and made it his personal playground, learning to cook all sorts of exotic meals and mixing brews that most of the city dwellers had never heard of or even considered.  By the time the Crew disbanded, Spice as he went by more often now, wasn't done he'd gotten his sky legs, and wasn't a way in the world he was sticking around on the cities if he had a remote choice.  So, when he heard of a crew looking for a Cook, his name was scrawled across the dotted line.  Even if he wasn't sure what their goals were, he didn't find himself caring too much.

Personality:  Spice is a rough and tumble kind of guy, he's at home when the ship is away from port most and loves to cook.  He's meticulous in his own way.  A loyal member to a crew that treats him as such, he's not above manipulations and with his steady access to the food and liquor reserves he has a lot to barter with.  He has taken to smoking mind altering substances periodically to help himself relax and remain mellow.

Physical Desc:  Tall broad shouldered and well built, Spice isn't the norm of 'sexy' muscular but a bit more barrel chested, his physique coming more from actual physical labor than working out with those total gym style work outs that so many others tend to buy into.  The difference in application is often astounding.  His skin is surprisingly devoid of scars or blemishes at the moment, but if asked he'll mention his diet having something to do with it.

On's: Promiscuity, Drinking (Lowered Inhibitions), Oral, Anal (giving), Good Food/drink, general merriment, Massage (his hands are fairly calloused though.  Knife Play, Some Restraint play.

Offs: Clingy women, Being at Port too long, overly religious, Mutilation, Toilet Play

Okay so... sooner than a day >_>

azzmeister89

Toggle, love the character, feel free to start posting and were full up on new recruites until our next port so make him an already existing member of crew please.

Rahzilla, yes i am thinking its all very steampunk although i want to use as many old sea legends as i can for this but with a more techno age flare to them.

Rahzilla

That sounds really cool, adding a techno flare, I'mma start searching old sea legends now and see what I can think of lol

and I expect the captain to be checking in on his captive soon? ;)

azzmeister89

That would be most helpful and yes my next post shall see Nathaniel to the prison hold