League of Legends [Recruitment Thread - Come one; come all! Always accepting!]

Started by TheBlackThrone, March 04, 2016, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Life in Color

There's summoner spells other than Flash and Exhaust?

There's choices!?

News to me.   >.>

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: scribus1000 on March 05, 2016, 04:34:15 PM
Also, that's basically my submitted sheet, so...one down, four to go?

And a question: What about summoner spells? Or should we only worry about that when our characters are summoned?

We'll worry about that stuff later. I need a moment to rest my brain lol. I just want to get people into the character thread and once we got a group, then we can flesh out any extra details. Because there will be some more to add. There always is.

I have updated the front page to include scribus's marvelous sheet format. If you're not in style currently with your character sheets, it's now time to get in style!  8-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

freeko

Quote from: Life in Color on March 05, 2016, 04:53:01 PM
There's summoner spells other than Flash and Exhaust?

I almost always use teleport, ghost or smite, heal.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Here is the link to the OOC where you guys can chat about all there is about LoL.  ^-^

OOC

This link will also be on the front page under "Links."
The gates are open

freeko

I think that template looks pretty solid. Does anyone have the ability to make a blank version of it for the rest of us to use? I saw that template in use and felt that making my character post (which is mostly done aside from the formatting) was a bit too mundane in comparison.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: freeko on March 06, 2016, 09:39:06 AM
I think that template looks pretty solid. Does anyone have the ability to make a blank version of it for the rest of us to use? I saw that template in use and felt that making my character post (which is mostly done aside from the formatting) was a bit too mundane in comparison.

I put it on the front page yesterday.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

I'm going to make a character thread since I'm getting some approved profiles.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Can you send your CS to my PM, please. I asked that everyone send finished CSes there and not post them here.
The gates are open

freeko

EdwardShane

Ollumhammersong

Hi i'm a polymorphic alien who has taken the form of this signiature to have sex with your pupils, and by the smile on your face I can tell your enjoying it.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

freeko

I am withdrawing interest in this. Looking at it more, it just feels like I am going to be uncomfortable playing in an environment such as this.

Have fun with the game.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

We're still accepting players and will continue to do so for a very long time. I am going to give those who have reserved characters until this Friday to send me a sheet, or I will drop the reservation on the champions. Even though we're accepting people, I can't have players sitting on a reserved champion for eternity. It just can't happen.
The gates are open

CurvyKitten

As I said in my pm, at this point you seem rather female heavy as it is. On top of it I don't really see any of the current approved characters really getting along with Jinx in a way that will really allow her to be part of the game. I'll give it till friday to see if anything changes, but if it doesn't I'll be pulling my interest. But hopefully something will come up :) We shall see.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CurvyKitten on March 08, 2016, 01:49:46 PM
As I said in my pm, at this point you seem rather female heavy as it is. On top of it I don't really see any of the current approved characters really getting along with Jinx in a way that will really allow her to be part of the game. I'll give it till friday to see if anything changes, but if it doesn't I'll be pulling my interest. But hopefully something will come up :) We shall see.

All I care about are players joining who are actually interested in this game and wanting to write in it. This game is going to be eternally recruiting people for as long as people show interest because there is a massive list of characters that can be played. I don't care about anything else. Good writers make a story super interesting to the point that nothing else matters.
The gates are open

Re Z L

Jungle or feed?

Though the mechanics for the game seem a little weird, still trying to understand
A&A

TheBlackThrone

Just a reminder, Friday will be the last day for reservists to send me sheets. I will be dropping reservations Saturday to free up those characters.
The gates are open

CurvyKitten

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 10, 2016, 09:31:20 AM
Just a reminder, Friday will be the last day for reservists to send me sheets. I will be dropping reservations Saturday to free up those characters.

I'm going to go ahead and drop the reserve I have on Jinx, my muse just isn't as into it as I thought. Thanks for the invite, maybe next time. For now you all have fun! :)

TheBlackThrone

I know a player who is going to be really happy that Jinx is up for grabs lol.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

This is the last day for reservations but not for character sheets. We will always be accepting new players to this game. For the currently reserved characters, I will be dropping your reservation Saturday morning when I wake up basically. You can easily just reapply if you needed more time to work on it. Accepted players will also be able to start posting in the IC tomorrow. I won't be starting up the Fields of Justice until we have enough characters and players to test it out with.

:-)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Character Reservations have been dropped. Any champion in the list that isn't highlighted in orange or slashed out in red is free game.

The IC is now open today as well.
The gates are open