Final Fantasy: Dissidia Universitas - Interest Check(Under Construction)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 26, 2012, 01:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

I like the idea of public housing named after Ifrit, Shiva, Ultima, etc.

Wheresmycow

Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

Primarch

Panduhmoanium

Empyrean

Name: Popo
Sex: Female
Race: Moogle
Physical Description: A moogle with light lavender fur, big brown eyes, and a fuzzy red pompom on the end of her head antenna. She has purplish, bat-like wings emerging from her back. When not in the school uniform she favors light, breezy clothing.
Roommate:(optional): Yoko (if allowed)
Height & Weight: 1 foot tall, 20 pounds.
Class Majors:
1st Major: Summoner
2nd Major: Red Mage
3rd Major: Keyblader
Weapons of choice: Kupo's Blessing (a white keyblade with tiny moogle wings and a red fuzzy pompom on the hilt)
Personality: Outgoing, enthusiastic, and stubborn are all words that could sum up Popo. She's a go-getter determined to make her mark on the world and prove herself. When challenged she tends to dig in and hold her head up. Normally though, she's pretty friendly and a bit of a prankster.
Theme Song:
Backstory: Popo grew up the youngest child of a family of Moogle engineers and Mognet workers on Gaia. Her family wasn't poor, but wasn't rich either, and they worked hard. As a kid, Popo was often overlooked since her older siblings were so gifted and talented academically and athletically. Her desire to prove herself was born of this. She never quite knew where she fit in though. She wasn't skilled with mechanics as several disastrous experiments working with her father proved. She wasn't really athletic.

Then one day in an argument with her brother she accidentally shot a fireball at a tree with no warning and it hit her: magic was her talent! She could grow up to be a great Moogle mage, unlike anything seen on her world before! So she studied with a passion and got the shock of her life when she got the acceptance letter from Dissidia Universitas.

HP: C
MP: S-
Strength: C
Durability: D
Speed: A+
Weapon Ability: C
Intellect: S+
Spirit: S+

Empyrean

*poke*

So does anyone have an idea of what guilds or clubs they'd like to join?

AlgaeNymph

Empyrean

Empyrean

So! According to this: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148447.0 it appears our gamemaster won't be continuing this. But the idea is good. Does anyone else want to step up as GM?

Dorian Grandale

"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Eislynn

Quote from: Empyrean on August 08, 2012, 11:44:33 AM
So! According to this: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=148447.0 it appears our gamemaster won't be continuing this. But the idea is good. Does anyone else want to step up as GM?

I am currently running a local game with friends using the FFRPG rulebook from the apparently now defunct Returner Games... I'll see what I can move around in my schedule, but I won't make any guarantees. Give me a few days and I'll see about coming up with a comparable concept. I'm a little iffy on having the instructors being actual characters from the series...

Anyway, it seems that the final fantasy games are rather popular around here right now, and I wouldn't mind giving it the old college try.  Please please don't read this as a commitment, but I WILL think about it and post something comparable if the mood and free-time strikes me. It's going to depend on how quickly my current game takes off.