A less "traditional" male seeking Femdom and plot.

Started by Lux12, August 05, 2014, 08:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lux12

First of all, I am seeking femdom related rps. Second I do not play any stereotypically masculine men. Many of my characters are ones others might describe as "effeminate" and only one of them has any significant amount of muscles. Most of my characters are furs, but I do have human characters and I am willing to play some of my fur characters as humans should you desire that I do so. There is a link to my ons & offs in my signature if you want more information.

As a note about sex/gender: I'm interested in cisgendered female characters and partners, though I'm not averse to certain liege types depending on what that means in individual cases.

Plot to smut ratio: I do so love a fusion of the two but I don't care if one overtakes the other. However, I prefer that one does not totally over take the other. In other words if it's smut focused, I don't mind the whole rp revolving around it, but a series of seemingly unconnected sexual vignettes can seem disjointed and awkward.

Post length: I generally prefer a minimum of four lines per post. Details are very important to me and the more I have to work with the better. However I prefer not to go over the two paragraph zone. I post as much feels necessary but there is a certain point where it feels like too much. I like to go back and forth for extended periods of time but I do understand that life draws us away on occasion.

Plot ideas: These sort of depend on the character you wish to play with. There are some that lend themselves to modern settings focused on more common drama while others lend themselves to more fantastic scenarios. Horror, science fiction, fantasy, and modern settings and plot ideas are all fair game. Typically if their sex, I like there to be romance as well, but it's not absolutely required. I prefer my kink infused with romance as a plot element because it gives one the opportunity to show the tender side of relationships between the involved characters. If all else fails, it can be an excellent catalyst for character development.
<snip>

<snip>

No off sight contact information in the public areas of the site - Staff