Alice in Sexland - (seeking people to play Female protagonist)

Started by Patriarch, June 15, 2010, 12:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriarch

Does the name say it all?

Probably.

But, just in case it doesn't, let's take a look.

The story will chronicle the adventure of a girl who is brought into a magical and oddly wacky land known as Rhianon (Sexland). In Rhianon, everything revolves around or is based upon sex. Cormula vines (where the drug Cormuae, an unbelievably powerful aphrodisiac, comes from) grow in patches in the woods and Nymphs, impossibly beautiful beings that live off sex, walk the land freely. During tea time you don’t pass around the tea, you pass around the girl, and a blowjob is as casual as a handshake – and offered as freely. Sex slaves account for about a fifth of the population at any time… But who IS a sex slave is always changing because of the catch-and-release rule that allows sex slavery without question, but mandates that slaves must be released every month. Enslaving someone is as casual as fishing or playing tag.

But Rhianon isn’t just Whore Island. There’s a strange, unpredictable and delightfully wacky magic woven throughout the land. Doors are magical and take the shape of naked women that need to be fucked to be unlocked, changing species (neko, kitsune, dog-girl, naga, mermaid) is as common as changing clothes and achieved by taking the right pill or eating the right mushroom. And time does very funny things…

Our heroine is a normal girl dumped into a tremendously weird and wacky world, and she'd better get used to fucking her way through life. After all, she's been brought to this land to go on a grand adventure - and she won't be able to go through it cumming and cumming and cumming again.

Interested? If so, let’s get collaborating. Leave me a post or send me a PM.

And to clear things up, I'll be handling the non-protagonist characters. All of em, probably.

Wolfy

I'm interested..if you don't mind males playing female characters, that is..:P

Patriarch

*laughs* Sure thing. Quality of writing is what matters.

Wolfy

:P Have you ever thought of turning this into a group game? Perhaps with multiple girls? Alice may need someone to lead her through the world, after all.

Patriarch

*smiles* no, I hadn't thought of that. I was planning on writing all the many and varied non-Alice (name probably should be changed) characters.

But if you can whip up some interest Wolfy, I'd be happy to GM it.

Wolfy

Well, I'd like to be the Guide, or at least someone she meets along the way that joins up with her. :P

So that still leaves Alice up for grabs. :P

Patriarch

And, to be clear, even if it is made into a group game - I'll be happy to write single player versions as well.

Let me know if there's interest wolf.

Wolfy

Well, I'm still interesting in doing a Solo Game too..if no one comes around that's interested in playing Alice. :P

SheenaTiger

Quote from: Wolfy on June 15, 2010, 02:01:56 AM
Well, I'm still interesting in doing a Solo Game too..if no one comes around that's interested in playing Alice. :P

i would be, but i allreay talked with Stairc yesterday about other stuff and need to get other things in order first before i can get myself into play with Stairc... makes it unbelievable hard for me to wait till i am ready to ask him again ^^ and i hope an alice-play is still open^/possible then ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Umbreon

Hm you thinking of doing a group thing? That sounds quite interesting, I could play a male or female character depending on which you wanted, I am actually interested in this if you do make it group

Jarod1

I am interested as well.  I know we're already involved in another game but this one looks very delightful.

Sephora

I'm interested in the concept, I'd definitely want to play, if you haven't been overloaded already that is. 

Patriarch

Excellent to hear about the interest,and I'm fine with writing a second story with you Jarod.

If I have not already written with you yet, just send me a quick sample of your work. It can be any size or length, even a sentence, whatever you feel is enough to show off your writing talents. :)

Jarod1

Excellent then count me in.  It sounds absolutely delightful.

Tenda

Sounds like fun either as solo or as a group.. I'm interested!
Can I lick you?

Chaos

If there's still a chance to play this in a solo incarnation, I'd be very interested! I really like the sound of this one :-)