MILF Gang Raped [Interest Check]

Started by CriminalMindsFan, August 06, 2013, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Just checking on interest for ideas about a MILF (aka. Mother I'd Like to Fuck) being gang raped. She could be the teacher all the boys (and even some girls) want to fuck. She could be a CEO of a company that treats her employees like dirt. She could be that hot babe running for a political position.

I think the MILF character offs should include dislike for younger men and dislike for women when it comes to who she likes to have sex with to make being gang raped very humiliating for her. She should be no younger than 35 to make the MILF part of plot extra special. Would prefer if a actual MILF played part of the MILF being gang raped.

Please reply with interest as well as additional plot ideas on same subject.

AurelieCatena

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 07, 2013, 03:12:16 PM
I'm interested to play the MILF.

Welcome back to the site and hope we have enough interest to actually do this game.

eiselmann

How young would the young men be, happy and would prefer to play a 16 year old but understand this doesn't always work
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Hercinia

If AurelieCatena is playing the MILF, I'd be interested in playing a young female aggressor.

El Maligno

Always happy to take advantage of a MILF. let me know how this goes

CriminalMindsFan

I'm okay with all the attackers being in the 16 to 19 range. Shall we go with the students and teacher idea? Could be during detention when the small group of students decide to take out frustrations on the teacher. Could also be small group of expelled students abducting or carjacking the teacher.

eiselmann

Don't know if this would work but one idea I had as to why the students would force themselves on the teacher.

She had a reputation some years ago as a teacher who would have sex with her students (presumably a reputation passed on from older brothers and sisters who experienced having sex with her as opposed to it being general knowledge amongst the school) if the rep was deserved then for some reason she no longer wishes to have sex with students (maybe she got remarried or something) and so the group, each one rejected, decide to get what their older siblings got

Is there intent to expand this beyond the first incident?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

Hercinia

Sounds good so far. Prehaps the MILF has recently done something to push the students over the edge, like bringing in a uniform policy to the school, or trying to sepetate classes by gender?

Both of those would make me rapey :P (Jk)

Antipaladin of Calista

I'd be interested.

How about this; This small group of students decide to take advantage of their milf teacher after one of them, a member of the school news paper, managed to get a picture of her at home doing X explicit act while her husband/boyfriend/children were out. They then use the pictures to black mail the teacher which leads to the rape. Maybe a few of the students dont want to get involved and get raped as well.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Antipaladin of Calista on August 09, 2013, 10:13:11 AM
I'd be interested.

How about this; This small group of students decide to take advantage of their milf teacher after one of them, a member of the school news paper, managed to get a picture of her at home doing X explicit act while her husband/boyfriend/children were out. They then use the pictures to black mail the teacher which leads to the rape. Maybe a few of the students dont want to get involved and get raped as well.

Sorry that idea is to far from the original idea. I was basically interested in a one time gang rape of the MILF.

If she's a teacher, I was thinking one of the students could say something offensive to teacher causing teacher to slap or hit student. Then it's gang up on teacher time.

MasterTristan

I'll throw my hat into this ring. I was thinking I'd play a nerd that gets egged on into joining in by the aggressors.

AurelieCatena

I would very much like to play a teacher. She would be a real bitch though. She would wear classic clothes but tight enough to show a lot of her anatomy, she would flirt with her students but never go beyond, and she would make fun of them when they are caught mouth-gaping and salivating about her. Believe me there would be enough reasons to hate her and punish her.

I would very much love if some amount of bondage could be added to the gang-bang. And also some humiliation, like taking pictures of her naked, writing things on her body and taking pictures, calling her names, etc.

Please note that she will not like what is done to her and will never cum or feel any pleasure. She is actually frigid.

I'm ready to get raped by both men and women.

Hercinia

Quote from: AurelieCatena on August 12, 2013, 06:26:30 AM

I would very much love if some amount of bondage could be added to the gang-bang. And also some humiliation, like taking pictures of her naked, writing things on her body and taking pictures, calling her names, etc.

Please note that she will not like what is done to her and will never cum or feel any pleasure. She is actually frigid.

I'm ready to get raped by both men and women.

I would feel the same way in your role, so I feel like I can give you what you want... and her what she fears most.

eiselmann

Is the intent that this attack is planned or done because one person snapped and then mob mentality kicks in? Also just wondering, is it not possible that in the heat of the attack that any female body might become an object of the rape...that's not saying I don't want female characters involved in the rape , au contraire, but these things do tend to lead themselves to frenzy and loss of control .

My ons and offs link

Hercinia

Quote from: eiselmann on August 12, 2013, 09:55:35 AM
Is the intent that this attack is planned or done because one person snapped and then mob mentality kicks in? Also just wondering, is it not possible that in the heat of the attack that any female body might become an object of the rape...that's not saying I don't want female characters involved in the rape , au contraire, but these things do tend to lead themselves to frenzy and loss of control .

Maybe another female could be forced to participate in the rape, rather than being a willing aggressor.

Edit: Also, I take it that this is a one-shot?

CriminalMindsFan

I'd like to start with minimum of 3 teenage boy characters, 1 teenage girl character and our target of one teacher.

Now I'm thinking teacher is working alone on a day when school isn't in session. The group of students is hanging around campus, see her car and venture into her class to pay her an unwelcome visit.

Could be a few days after something bad happened to one of the students and they hold her responsible.

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: eiselmann on August 12, 2013, 09:55:35 AM

Possible yeah, but in the controlled and contained environment of a roleplay... I want the students to focus on the teacher at this time. It is the one time these students give the teacher their undivided attention in a class room.

Hercinia

So, it seems like a teacher<student situation is the favorite?

CriminalMindsFan

Here is the current casting for the roleplay. Will cast the 2 extra students after things get going. Could also keep them on stand by if players have to drop out of the game.

Teacher = AurelieCatena

Male Student One = CriminalMindsFan
Male Student Two = eiselmann
Male Student Three = agentlemanwithadream
Male Student Four = Not casting for at moment

Female Student One = Hercinia
Female Student Two - Not casting for at moment

How about making teacher character sheet first, AurelieCatena, before we post for the students?

AurelieCatena

Do you still want me to post a character sheet for the teacher?

AurelieCatena

I apologise if I have been slowing down this game. Unfortunately Elliquiy had some problems with notification mails lately and I never received notices of the responses to this thread (I had not bookmarked it, counting on notifications to warn me). I only received a PM from CriminalMinds yesterday night asking me to post a character sheet. I only now realise that it had already been asked three days ago.

I hope this delay is not what made him lose interest?

CriminalMindsFan

Go ahead and post a teacher character sheet and then everyone else can post one as well.  :-)

AurelieCatena

:-)

Glad to see you have regained your motivation.

Sorry for the delay. I'm working on the sheet right now!

AurelieCatena

Name: Lea Stiffneck
Profession: Mathematics and physics teacher
Appearance: 38 year old, 170 cm, slim, fit well-toned body (she is often seen exercising at the university gym). She has long, curly, red hair that she ties in a tight bun at work. The students may have seen her during the week-end or holidays with her hair undone and cascading to the middle of her back. She has firm, grapefruit-sized breasts.
Clothing: At work she always wear a white, tight-necked shirt and a dark leather skirt that goes down to her knees. She wears three inches shoes. She wears a pair of rectangular glasses although some say it is only to make her look even sterner.
Psychology: She is a stern professor. She knows how to hold her classes and never hesitate to punish her students to assert her authority. Every year, at the beginning of the term, she chooses herself a scapegoat among the students and she humiliates her or him constantly. This is a tactic to keep the other students on their toes to avoid getting the same fate. During the year, she does not hesitate to humiliate other students as well. Public humiliation in front of peers is her favourite way of controlling her classes. This has often caused students to leave the college out of shame. She has a particular hate against homosexuals.