[Interest Check] The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [Freeform!] [closed now!]

Started by Blythe, May 09, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Quote from: icecradle on May 10, 2016, 06:35:21 AM
yum at adult Jack Frost! I've also got genderbent Elsa pics saved if you're interested =)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

..I might have a thing for genderbent disney...
Damnit. Now I'm even more indecisive ><
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

King Serperior

Oh my, all of these immortals!  Please go easy on the poor mortal I have.  :o

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

icecradle

KS - I'm excited you're in this game, I am looking forward to having the chance to play with you!

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 10, 2016, 06:12:45 AM
*shifty eyes* .... *leaves this here*

Name: Syrjah (Sir-yah) Kaillem // Cyneric

Age: 29 // At least 1000 years old, the time starts to meld together after a while.

Race: Human // Demon

Employee or client?: 'Client' // Prostitute

Personality: Syrjah is rarely the one 'present' at the brothel, but if he is, he is often quiet around strangers, if perfectly polite. He enjoys the company of a few of the employees at the brothel, however, and is quite friendly and sociable around those he likes. He remains utterly uninterested in the usual services provided, however, preferring to simply spend time with them. However, his work on his own world takes most of his attention, so actually getting a hold of him can be a mission.

----

Cyneric is a lot more sociable than his host, enjoying meeting new folk and able to 'make friends' with most. Outside of the bedrooms he is the picture of charm, though he is known to get much more mischievous around his friends and lovers. He is a natural dominant, and not particularly choosy when it comes to partners so long as they are tolerable to be around. He enjoys luxury and decadence, and tends to wear expensive and revealing clothing, along with jewelry.

World of Origin: Cerecia // Hioyorant (Cerecia's Underworld)

History: Syrjah is the sorcerer of a respected and wealthy noble family within his world. Contact between sorcerers and the inhabitants of Hioyorant is a common occurrence, and a contract with such a high ranking demon was worth the drain on time and the sharing of his body, as it has given him status and power. Technically, the invitation was for the demon inhabiting his body, but he has reaped certain benefits from his time here as well.

--

Cyneric has lived a long and eventful life in his world, working his way up through the ranks. He found a comfortable place for himself a long time ago, however, and as amusing as his territory can be, he sought new and interesting delights. He sought this out in the form of his contract with Syrjah and, not long after, the invitation to work at the Monster Brothel.

Extra: Syrjah has a 'living' tattoo on his back similar to this. The raven has been known to move at times, and when Cyneric is not around, it disappears entirely. When Cyneric is taking control of the body, the runes travel down to circle Syrjah's ankles, wrists and neck, and his eyes change from light blue to a warm gold.

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - I'm down for a lot of things, but no non-con with these two bebs.

this excites me =3

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 06:47:16 AM
Damnit. Now I'm even more indecisive ><

whatever you choose it'll be awesome <33
AA // OO // Requests

King Serperior

Quote from: icecradle on May 10, 2016, 10:46:29 AM
KS - I'm excited you're in this game, I am looking forward to having the chance to play with you!
Ice!  *Waves*  It's been a while and I'm happy to have a chance to write with all of you amazing people!  <3

I must say, I was looking around and I am almost tempted to make an Incubus character (NSFW) instead of my lovely Neko-like character I have already.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

icecradle

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 10:49:58 AM
Ice!  *Waves*  It's been a while and I'm happy to have a chance to write with all of you amazing people!  <3

I must say, I was looking around and I am almost tempted to make an Incubus character (NSFW) instead of my lovely Neko-like character I have already.  >.>

oh my!
AA // OO // Requests

Suiko

Quote from: King Serperior on May 10, 2016, 10:49:58 AM

Why hello~
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: icecradle on May 10, 2016, 10:52:51 AM
oh my!
Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 11:15:13 AM
Why hello~
I guess this is a sign.  Bek is now an Inkaibus, a very distantly related species to Incubus, but he isn't a demon.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Mclovin

I kind of wanted to use my avatar as my character? :3

NSFW

On my phone atm so I'll try and get something more descriptive up later.
"Our battlefield have no place for that piece of shit God! It's time we take over God's job, we soldiers will take God's place. Put the arrogant ass, God, out of the job!"

Lockepick

Posting general interest! No specific ideas yet though.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Suiko

Quote from: Mclovin on May 10, 2016, 12:28:59 PM

NSFW

Oop, I don't know if it's just me but I can't see either link?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Mclovin

"Our battlefield have no place for that piece of shit God! It's time we take over God's job, we soldiers will take God's place. Put the arrogant ass, God, out of the job!"

Blythe

Quote from: Mclovin on May 10, 2016, 12:28:59 PM

NSFW

You can use this image if you like, but to be honest, this pic is not really one that jives with me for this particular group. The image is a little too femme in gender expression (for me, at least, I don't know how others feel), but I won't say no to it if this is the image your heart is set on. ^^;

@KS: I like that revision!

@Kho: that first frost spirit picture! Wow! I'd definitely love to see a character sheet for that!

@lockepick: Good to see you here!  :-)

@Sparrow: Ooh a sheet! I'll review that soon!

@Timeless: Liking what I'm seeing so far!

Mclovin

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:17:03 PM
You can use this image if you like, but to be honest, this pic is not really one that jives with me for this particular group. The image is a little too femme in gender expression (for me, at least, I don't know how others feel), but I won't say no to it if this is the image your heart is set on. ^^;

@Kho: that first frost spirit picture! Wow! I'd definitely love to see a character sheet for that!

@lockepick: Good to see you here!  :-)

@Sparrow: Ooh a sheet! I'll review that soon!

@Timeless: Liking what I'm seeing so far!
Ah, ok. I can try and find another image if you prefer.

Timeless

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:17:03 PM@Timeless: Liking what I'm seeing so far!

Awesome! Still deciding on the image however, but I'll mention once my sheet is all done.

Blythe

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:17:03 PM
Glad you like it!  Hopefully, he won't be overwhelmed by the almost undetectable scents and pheromones of those in need.  It might make him rather vulnerable to whims.   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

Quote from: King Serperior on May 09, 2016, 08:46:56 PM
NSFW Character Image

Name:  Beklin'Ray (usually just called 'Bek' or 'Beklin' since 'Ray' is a formal name)

Race:  Inkaibus (Ink-Kai-Bus); No, not an Incubus, but they are distantly related.  Inkaibus are not technically demons, having trace amounts of demonic blood from some ancestor millennia ago, but are highly affected by the pheromones of the sexually aroused to the point of making them tipsy with lust, which makes them rather pliable.  They are long-lived beings that are immortal, so long as they aren't killed.  Inkaibus have vestigial wings that don't allow for flight, but can be used to glide or extend leaps.

Employee or client?:  Employee;  Bek is the 'happy ending' that clients get after their massages.

Personality:  Eager to please, Bek generally tries to put others first and often undersells himself.  He can be a little snarky at times, but he is a cheerful and rarely lacks a smile on his face.  Unfortunately, his flaw is that he can be slightly oblivious and trusting.  In truth, Bek isn't fond of wearing clothes since he originated in a much warmer place, so he will take any excuse to take them off whenever possible.  At best, he only wears a small speedo that doesn't leave much to the imagination.  When he's not at work, he generally enjoys socializing with his friends and colleagues.  Because the world he came from had lots of water, he loves taking baths and showers as well as swimming if he gets the chance.

World of Origin:  Earth...well, an alternate version anyway.  It's quite hot and humid year-round and is covered in vast oceans.  Other than the heat and and massive jungles that cover almost every continent, it's the same as Human Earth, just without the humans!

History:  Bek was born on an alternate version of Earth where Humans never existed and the climate is very hot and humid with vast jungles covering nearly every continent and large oceans covering the rest.  Because of the heat and humidity, the Inkaibus effectively lived their lives with minimal to no clothing because there was no need to wear it.  Bek was just your average, ordinary Inkaibus, making his own living and helping his tribe.  There hadn't been a conflict between the tribes for over 100 years, so times were peaceful.  At the age of 20, he went out on a test of manhood, living away from the tribe for one year and surviving on his own.  Towards the end of that year, poor 5'4", 125lb Bek was attacked by a ferocious predator, the two ton Fury Beetle, and was nearly killed only to be saved by some figure in a cloak, who repelled the beetle with but a flick of his wrist.  Bek never saw his savior's face or even heard him speak, but he was handed a parchment that was written in his language that offered safety and protection if Bek came with him.  Bek didn't hesitate and followed the silent, powerful figure through some swirling smoke and entered into another world.  After leaving him at a room, Bek never saw the figure again...or at least he didn't think he did considering that there seemed to be many.  Still, this strange, new world was much safer than the jungles of home and was far more interesting!

Ons and Offs:  Here's the link!;  As long as it doesn't involve excessive pain, blood, needles, gore, vomit, or scat AND stays within Elliquiy's rules, then anything goes with Bek so long as you let me know beforehand.

Approved! You may go post Bek in the Character Sheet Thread!

Note for everyone, please do not post your character sheet in the CS thread until the sheet has been read and approved by me! ^^

Suiko

Argh I'm so bad at character sheets. How much detail of history are you looking for?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Blythe

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on May 10, 2016, 06:12:45 AM
Name: Syrjah (Sir-yah) Kaillem // Cyneric

Age: 29 // At least 1000 years old, the time starts to meld together after a while.

Race: Human // Demon

Employee or client?: 'Client' // Prostitute

Personality: Syrjah is rarely the one 'present' at the brothel, but if he is, he is often quiet around strangers, if perfectly polite. He enjoys the company of a few of the employees at the brothel, however, and is quite friendly and sociable around those he likes. He remains utterly uninterested in the usual services provided, however, preferring to simply spend time with them. However, his work on his own world takes most of his attention, so actually getting a hold of him can be a mission.

----

Cyneric is a lot more sociable than his host, enjoying meeting new folk and able to 'make friends' with most. Outside of the bedrooms he is the picture of charm, though he is known to get much more mischievous around his friends and lovers. He is a natural dominant, and not particularly choosy when it comes to partners so long as they are tolerable to be around. He enjoys luxury and decadence, and tends to wear expensive and revealing clothing, along with jewelry.

World of Origin: Cerecia // Hioyorant (Cerecia's Underworld)

History: Syrjah is the sorcerer of a respected and wealthy noble family within his world. Contact between sorcerers and the inhabitants of Hioyorant is a common occurrence, and a contract with such a high ranking demon was worth the drain on time and the sharing of his body, as it has given him status and power. Technically, the invitation was for the demon inhabiting his body, but he has reaped certain benefits from his time here as well.

--

Cyneric has lived a long and eventful life in his world, working his way up through the ranks. He found a comfortable place for himself a long time ago, however, and as amusing as his territory can be, he sought new and interesting delights. He sought this out in the form of his contract with Syrjah and, not long after, the invitation to work at the Monster Brothel.

Extra: Syrjah has a 'living' tattoo on his back similar to this. The raven has been known to move at times, and when Cyneric is not around, it disappears entirely. When Cyneric is taking control of the body, the runes travel down to circle Syrjah's ankles, wrists and neck, and his eyes change from light blue to a warm gold.

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=138550.0 - I'm down for a lot of things, but no non-con with these two bebs.

Very neat concept here! Approved, and you may post Syrjah + Cyneric to the Character Sheet Thread!

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 01:48:52 PM
Argh I'm so bad at character sheets. How much detail of history are you looking for?

As much or as little as you like. Just a little blurb about personality, world of origin, and history. You don't have to go into a lot of detail if you don't wish to. I'm comfortable if people want to submit lighter sheets and explore backstory/history in the IC. :)

Oh! For those considering being employees (but considering not actually being prostitutes), let me know what sort of employee position you'd be interested in your character playing! Roughly, there's management, maintenance, PR, and accounting/trade, but if you think of something that would be cool for the Brothel, feel free to speak up! ^^

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timeless

Quote from: Blythe on May 10, 2016, 01:51:21 PM
Oh! For those considering being employees (but considering not actually being prostitutes), let me know what sort of employee position you'd be interested in your character playing! Roughly, there's management, maintenance, PR, and accounting/trade, but if you think of something that would be cool for the Brothel, feel free to speak up! ^^

.. And I was about to post about that. I am deciding between Head Manager or Accountant.. Hmm.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

King Serperior

Quote from: Khoraz on May 10, 2016, 02:23:08 PM
My mind is drawing a blank with this history thing.
Well, you can always do something like I did.  I just said vague details about where my character came from and vaguely explained how he got to where he is now.  If you look at it, I didn't give much detail at all about his past.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Timeless

Aaannnddd, I'm done with my sheet. Decided to use the initial image I used in the end. Oh, I also decided to have this guy as the head manager - if it's okay, of course. If not, I don't mind him being an accountant instead.