When in Rome [Complete]

Started by Valerian, September 08, 2009, 09:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiden

"I did not find it necessary to include outsiders within matters that occur within my private chambers, but perhaps their is no reasoning with a priestess of Indivia"
A snarl formed across his face, all those who had callously wished harm to his lover were given the same gaze.

CirclMastr

My vote remains with country as well.
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on September 22, 2009, 11:04:35 PM
Again, when did we vote on an Emperor or Empress? I would have voted Ryven as Empress.

Josietta

I would look stunning in a regal gown...  ^-^

Josietta

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on September 23, 2009, 07:59:35 AM
I would look stunning in a regal gown...  ^-^

Josietta

-Nods at Ryven and rolls eyes at Aiden's reasons-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kip

Looking at the two options, I select Josietta.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Valerian

Current voting:

country (4) - LadySky, Aiden, CirclMastr, Josietta
Josietta (8) - Marguerite, Ryven, Kip, Saku, country, Caeli, Maeven, Kanrya

Yet to vote: Siberian
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

Josi curls into her Emperor and sighs at the crazy state it has all come to. She gives him a kiss and looks to Miss Mar.

"We didn't vote. As I told someone previously, Aodinius is emperor of my bedchambers. Its no different than if someone called you "princess" or "queen". Its not meant as an official title in the government.  I stand by my vote for Country."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Saku

I still have my suspicions about Josietta...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

country

How to decide.  To choose between Josietta or Country; but can't vote for myself.

Caeli

She yawned. "My vote doesn't change; it remains with Josietta."
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Maeven

Noting the deadlock between country and Josietta, Maeven rests on an unoccupied bench, threading the ends of her long silken sash through her fingers.  "Josietta has turned the suspicions of many, it seems. Perhaps rumors of Aidonius' escapades with Julia Felix were in fact true and she became enraged with jealousy..."
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kanrya

Josietta

"You are all making a huge mistake here. But I cannot convince you otherwise at this point. I just hope you feel that knot in your stomach when you see an innocent put to death by your hands."

She looked to Aodinius then and hugged him tight placing a tender kiss to his cheek.

"I shall see you again, my Emperor, my love. I trust the gods to right this wrong, in time, they shall see."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Aiden

Once his empress had accepted her demise he looked at those who had taken her away from him.
"Sleep with one eye open and pray that the conspirators strike me down under the guise of cowards, for I shall see that all of you...conspirator or not die like the cur you all are...starting with you."
Aodinius stared venom at the Marguerite who he felt was responsible for his anguish.

Marguerite

Marguerite stared at Aodinius and spat on the ground near him. "You will not scare me with your false words. I know you are the one causing trouble amongst us all. This is for the revenge of a fallen one whose only reason for death was her competition of Josi for a small man like yourself."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Siberian

Hmm: that damned slave keeps running off at the mout and with his 'supposed' insider knowledge i suppose Josie has to go.
When Xerxes, King and God of the Persians demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms before the battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas responded with but two words 'Molon Labe'  (Come and take them).  Will you stand for what you believe in?

"Ons and Offs"

Valerian

Final voting:

country (4) - LadySky, Aiden, CirclMastr, Josietta
Josietta (9) - Marguerite, Ryven, Kip, Saku, country, Caeli, Maeven, Kanrya, Siberian

Relieved to have a decision at last, the group hastened ahead with their plan.  Before she quite knew what was happening, Josietta was swept from her lover's arms and dragged into the courtyard.  In those lovely surroundings, she suddenly met a quick and bloody end at the point of a sword.

Her lifeless body fell to the ground, but there was no sense of relief among the guests.  For Josietta had been a loyal Citizen, and the Conspirators still roamed the halls of the villa.

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • CirclMastr
  • country
  • Josietta Citizen, lynched
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Siberian

There are 4 Conspirators, 1 Praetorian Guard, 1 Oracle, and 6 Citizens.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

LadySky Horatia Astore shakes her head in disgust as an innocent is killed before her eyes. As she passes Aodinius, LadySky runs her fingers along his back softly, a show of comfort and friendship for the man who had just lost his lover. Heading to her room she chooses to pass on the drunken orgies planned for the evening, fearing the killers still amongst them all.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Aiden

He stood in shock, holding his lost love in his arms as she faded from the world. Tears ran down his face until his body felt dry, sorrow was quickly overpowered by anger. That night he would spend it digging two graves, his toga stained with dirt and blood as he worked late into the night. In secret he wished for death, to rest eternally by her side. If the gods, cruelly let him live, he would sacrifice the combined blood of the wicked and innocent until he met his own demise.

Valerian

The next day dawned grey and overcast, the gods themselves seeming to mourn the lost with a chilly mist of fine rain.  Aodinius lay collapsed at the graveside of his beloved, a second grave yawning beside her.  But it would not be Aodinius himself who filled it, in spite of his hopes, at least not yet.  He still lived; but the one who had tried to offer him comfort, LadySky, was not so fortunate.  The conspirators had slain her in the night, and once more an innocent Citizen had been lost.

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • CirclMastr
  • country
  • Josietta Citizen, lynched
  • Kanrya
  • Kip
  • LadySky Citizen, assassinated
  • Maeven
  • Marguerite
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Siberian

There are 4 Conspirators, 1 Praetorian Guard, 1 Oracle, and 5 Citizens.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Siberian

That mouthy slave Really should have his tongue cut out but occasionally a pearl or two comes from his mouth. The compelling tale he told would lead me to believe that Josi is behind it all.

I therefore vote to crucify Josi
When Xerxes, King and God of the Persians demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms before the battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas responded with but two words 'Molon Labe'  (Come and take them).  Will you stand for what you believe in?

"Ons and Offs"

Ryven

Aiden

He did not bother shaving the stubble upon his chin or changing the bloody linen stained with dirt wrapped around his body. With sword and stone in hand, he sat on a bench and ran it down the blades edge until keen.
"Marguerite!!,  I hold you responsible for the innocents who have died!! Come now and accept your fate! I shall send you to the hells without eyes, tongue and heart so you may never harm another innocent!"

CirclMastr

"Marguerite was indeed the first to vote for Josietta."
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Valerian

Current voting:

Marguerite (2) - Aiden, CirclMastr
Aiden (0)
CirclMastr (0)
country (0)
Caeli (0)
Kanrya (0)
Kip (0)
Maeven (0)
Ryven (0)
Saku (0)
Siberian (0)

Yet to vote: country, Caeli, Kanrya, Kip, Maeven, Marguerite, Ryven, Saku, Siberian

There are 4 Conspirators, 1 Praetorian Guard, 1 Oracle, and 5 Citizens.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE