Post 2
Plots
Post 3
Characters
Post 4
Current Games, Dead Games and Finished Games
Post 5
Updates
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Milanthe

Welcome all, to my thread of requests, Tantilizing Temptations.  Deciding to give up on Sweet Seductions, for I’m in no mood to seduce any more out of it, this thread is meant to tempt, tantalize and tease all who come and visit with plots and promises.

Now, before you request any part of me, I must request a few things of you:

1.    I do request a certain amount of literacy.  How else am I to push my own ability if you do not
push at yours?  If you don’t have to push to keep up with me then I will be much obliged if
you will forgive me and let me learn from you.  I require more than two lines in any
font.  I don’t care if the font is too tiny to read, if I don’t see two lines of
at least mediocre worth, I’m afraid I won’t be caring long for our
games.  I play to entertain myself away from the outside
world, not to be bored back into it.

2.   Sex, despite my abandonment of Sweet Seductions, is in itself a seduction.  Not something that
happens after two seconds.  Not something that happens anytime a man is hard.  In my
world, good sex is teasing, tantalizing, and oh-so-tempting.  Also note:  I will
SLAP anyone who calls a woman’s core “Thwat”.

3.   I will save this rule for later, because it seems
every time I make a request thread, someone
makes me make a new rule.

4.   I do not wish my characters to bleed to death during
intimacies, or urinate or deficate into anything other
than a toilet behind a closed door.

5.   If I wish you to play my characters, I will request it of you.  Both in one on ones and in group
plays.  To me, playing my character is a very high offense.  Through it you may all of a
sudden decide a facet of my character’s emotions or personality with just a few
words.  My characters do not need to see that your character is
dashingly brusk or handsomely brooding, in fact, I often
like it when my characters see their counterpoints
as Neanderthals and selfish idiots at first
before knowing them.

6.   You may contact me through the Player Messaging system (PMs) with the title of the plot you
wish to join me in inside of the subject bar.  If there is more than one, make up
something witty for the subject.

7.   Please I do emplore you to post at least once a day, and if you are going to be gone for more
than a week, please send me a message saying so.

8.   If you do not enjoy our play, please tell me so that I may see if we can continue some other
way or if we should just let the game go to the graveyard.

9.   Do not for a second believe I take myself as seriously
as I’ve been taking these rules or the beginning  of
this thread.  I do love to have fun and have
a laugh from time to time.  :D

Now, on with the fun stuff!
I’m 21 and a Junior in College in Oklahoma.  I enjoy a number of things, a favorite being food (which is probably why my least favorite item is the bathroom scale, teehee!).  My major is in International Business with Asian emphasis and currently learning Chinese.  Ni hao!  I’m thinking of taking on a minor so that I’ll be in for a full five years instead of 4 and a half.  Probably something in computers because they never cease to amaze and confound me.  I actually hate long walks on the beach, preferring to walk in the park (it’s the sand), and while I enjoy going out to a movie, I’d rather rent one and cuddle up on the couch/bed at home.  As for meals…  As I said, I love food, and I do love going out to eat, however, for a fun, healthier and tasty alternative, I’d love to cook up a meal with my sweety.

Milanthe

Allright, Plots…  Plots…  Well, usually in order to help people see what I envision, I use pictures for my plots.  And so…  Here we are…  I will keep up at least five plots, but no more than ten, of the plots I most want to do at the moment of the update.  Remember, none of my plots are set in stone, we can talk about and modify them.

Now, here are the plots:

1.     A Woman’s Tail

OK...  He has fins...  I can deal with that...  They're even pretty like a beta's...  I can deal with it.  I can deal with it.  I can deal with it...  I can't deal with it.

May was happy to give birth to a little boy.  There's just one little problem:  She's not a mermaid.  And he was born with a tail instead of legs and apparently has to stay in water least he drown in air.  She can't even hold her darling boy unless she's with him.  She loves her son, but doesn't know what to do with a boy with a tail.  So, she begins looking for his father.  "Ok, where are you going to find a merman?  The ocean?  Yes...  The ocean is good..."  Taking her child with her she goes to a hidden cove and keeps him on a leash and hopes maybe that her baby will attract some attention from the aquatic life.  "Well...  The dolphins seam to li-Uhhh...  Would you not point the sharp pointy thing at me?"  She caught some attention allright, from a merman guard thinking that she stole the baby to keep as a pet.  How is she going to prove to a bunch of merpeople that she gave birth to her son?  Find his father.  An easy thing, if she weren't looking for a needle in the ocean.

((Badly done...  Yes, I know, but I'm kinda hoping for someone to help fill it out/fix it here.  I had been doing this one with a lovely man, however...  He went inactive...  >.> with no warning.  He'd put an interesting spin on things at that the mermaid people of atlantis were kinda pissed with how humans were fucking up the earth and that by the end of our roleplay, the son of the woman would be turning into a great man that would help mankind and merkind rise together to start fixing all the shit we humans have done according to a prophecy.  We were actually planning on a second and even third RP to continue the storyline.))

2.   To Love a Demon

Just a touch...  Just one touch...

Kurama...  Yoko...  Suichi...  He goes by so many names, but he still has a heart.  Even if it is just one.

-Allright, tell me, what anime lovin' gal hasn't wanted to be wrapped up in Yoko Kurama's whip? Huh? Do I see anyone raising their hands? Well, here's what I'm wanting here. The person wanting to play Yoko and I can discuss possible plots and such.-

3.   Opposites Attract

How can- What is- I- GRACES!

Fair, light and beautiful, Aiena never has a dirty thought in her head.  That is untill she's named the liason with the Drows below.  Sometimes, being nobilty isn't the best thing, she determines.

Dark, devilish, and handsome, he doesn't mind too much about getting dirty.  Sure, he's nobilty, but aren't the best foods the one's you have to lick off your fingers?  Aren't the best women the ones who you can make so wet, you can just glide in at your leasure, or take for your pleasure? 

She however, infuriates him and ignites him in every way possible with her prim perfection.  He just wants to take a handfull of soot from the fireplace and smear it all over her perfect porcelain skin till it's color matches his own.  Yes, to see her not care about a wrinkle of fabric or a drop of wine because she's so wrapped up with what he can give her if she'd just forget the damned drapes.  He knows there's a tigress in there somewhere, he just has to find it before her assignment is over.

-This pic is just what inspired the story, our characters don't have to resemble the characters in the pic.  I know, this pic isn't to the standards I usually have, but the idea was so good (in my head anyways) and I couldn't find another pic to fit.-

4.   *StarxCrossed*

Tell him to go...  Tell him to leave...  Don't let him...  Oh, don't let him stop.

Hermione Granger...  Bookworm, 1/3rd of the Golden Trio, Griffendor...  Draco Malfoy...  Bad boy, badboy, Slitherine.  They say opposites attract, but these two???  You'd be supprised the things that go bump in the night aren't always what they seem. 

-Yes, a HP RP.  I've been hungering for a Dramione...  This could be set after sixth HP book, and discount the last (prefered as somehow it's impossible for me to get my hands on the book...  >.> _), or it could be set in the future of the HP universe.  Or, well, it's just up for discussion.  Just gimme Dramione!-

5.   I Know…

I can see...  I can see your face, and it's smiling at me...

Lydia can See.  What exactly she can see, is everything.  It doesn't matter what you ask, she can tell you.  That is, if she wants to.  One day, a man comes to her with a question, and she tells him he'll have to do a few things for the answer.

-Basic supernatural RP with the girl able to see the future and the guy being just an ordinary joe with perhaps a mission on his mind.-

6.    A Rock and A Hard Place

Yes...  You're drunk...  But he's from a different pack girl.  A different world.  Don't do it...  Don't do it...  *Hours later*  Fuck...  I did it...  Or rather him...  -XD-

Katherine is a Null.  Meaning if it's magic, you can't do it around her.  Vampires can't roll people, stringing them around their fingers, witches can't cast spells, warlocks can't make enchantments, runes and charms of luck and love are pretty much useless if she's about.  Even were's can't change forms around her.  So of course, she's the perfect person to hire when your group of paranormals needs to meet with another group of paranormals from another city.  Or hell, if you need to go to theirs, just offer enough money and she'll go with you.  Which is exactly what the wolf pack of Dallas, TX did when the pack Leader needed to speak with the Were Pack leader of LA.  Things went great at the meeting, a little too great if you asked Kathy. 

She didn't mean to sleep with the unmated leader of LA, but oopsie, she did.  And now if she doesn't go back to LA with him, Dallas's wolf pack will have to fight off his MUCH bigger pack.  And she would have been totally fine with it...  If she weren't allready engaged to the Master Vampire of Dallas.  What the fuck is a girl supposed to do?

-Ok, here is some shameless recruiting for a group RP that I'm running.  Basically, we need the head vampire of Dallas.  So far we've had two people say they'd play him and then run off.  Anyone who is interested in this plot...  PLEASE PLAY HIM!!!  If you're interested, please PM me at the best opportunity for you and I'll send you the links to get you filled in.))

And here are a few pics for inspiration as I have not come up with a plot yet for them.  I’ll limit five here:

Milanthe

Allright, here are the characters with or without backgrounds that I’ll play.  I will play yaoi and het with the guys, If you’ve got a good enough plot I might do the girls with yuri, but I mostly prefer to play het with them.  So, I’ll first post my female slave characters, my free characters that might be able to be made into Mistresses, then I’ll post my male slaves (a few that might just be set free), and then my free males that might just be made into Masters if anyone’s so inclined.  I will only be posting three of each, I may switch out characters from time to time if I don’t wanna play a certain character at that time.  Another note, I tend to lean towards subby behavior as females, but my males can be quite dangerous when it comes to my slaves.  If you want to know about a slave, PM me with their name.

Slave Girls:

Arina

Key

Meana

Women:

Serina

Exelis Brahaven

Amatseru – Japanese Sun Goddess Based on the game Okami

Slave boys:

Akio

Kano

Mikoran

Men:

This guy is strictly a Master character, and he’s not one to fuck with, he goes by a lot of names, one of his favorite is Loardian, and is a Fey Lord

Can you tame Mian’s heart, a son of hell, he’ll break yours in a second.

Josh Simmerman

These are characters I’d love to see played by others, name at your own will:

The Neko Men (can be played by one guy or two.  I’d certainly be willing to be their mistress or lover.)

The Night Men (By one guy or two, I’d love to be either their pet or their lover.)

Milanthe

I will complete the compilation of my rps this next weekend...  Hopefully.

Milanthe

3/23/09 - Base Thread made and Posted.
3/24/09 - Plots finished.

Milanthe

Allright, not quite through yet, but that's all I wanna do tonight on this.  Feel free to message me, or for now, if you like post here.  I'll probably finish what needs to be done absolutely tomorrow.

Milanthe

Allright, done except for the current and past rp list!!!

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

Insanitosis

Hello, I would like to roleplay with you ^.^
I saw the image for your neko boys and I was wondering if you already had someone playing them?
I would be willing to play both, or at least I got the idea that you wanted someone else to play them.

Milanthe

Hm, I would love to hear this idea of yours, Insanitosis.  ^.^ 

Milanthe

Vanity Evolved

None of the ideas really jumped out at me, sadly... curiously, do you have anymore?

(Really, I just wanted to stop by to point out that you mispelt Amaterasu in your sun goddess idea thing.)

Milanthe

look up Sweet Seductions my old thread.  It's got just about every plot I've got.  This one just has ones I want to do right now so that I'm not bombarding people with info.

Milanthe

Milanthe

Milanthe

RatherBeLucky

^_^ Hey if your still looking I'd love to rp with you.

Milanthe

Milanthe

Saku

*pokes* I PMed you regarding our Dramione HP RP so go check your inbox! Unless you deleted it by mistake lol
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Milanthe

You did?  ^.^;;;  I might have, cause I don't remember it.  Think you could resend Saku?

Saku

I resent the PM entitled: Dramione, no deleting!!! ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests